Comments
21 - 40 of 73 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2011
Bigger Bone

Belfry, KY

#22 Aug 10, 2011
Proud of what ??? You may get a kick out of this, but I really dont care for all the negative press West Virginia gets. You want to rant about rights and due process. I'm just stating facts. You know its true, I know its true. Pick a different battle. You lose.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 10, 2011
Bigger Bone wrote:
Proud of what ??? You may get a kick out of this, but I really dont care for all the negative press West Virginia gets. You want to rant about rights and due process. I'm just stating facts. You know its true, I know its true. Pick a different battle. You lose.
Are you related to the poster "big bone" or something?

“My poopoo burns! ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 10, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to the poster "big bone" or something?
They are the Bones family from the Bonedocks.
big bone

Van, WV

#25 Aug 10, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
A what moved here a few years ago?
Sorry, my mind was working faster than my fingers, I'm sure that has never happened to you.

Location hidden

#26 Aug 10, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh you can do better than that new soccrmom.
big bone

Van, WV

#27 Aug 10, 2011
Bigger Bone wrote:
Oh, thank you so much, you make so much sense. Do your really know what is being discussed"
big bone

Van, WV

#28 Aug 10, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>
your comment makes as much sense as your picture

“My poopoo burns! ”

Location hidden

#29 Aug 10, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh you can do better than that new soccrmom.
Sorry, I was huffing farts. I promise to do better once my head clears.

“My poopoo burns! ”

Location hidden

#30 Aug 10, 2011
But I think Bonedocks is funny.
ROFL

Milton, WV

#31 Aug 10, 2011
As rediculas as all this hype has been, I can't help but laugh at the teacher who stood up in a meeting saying that two idiots embarrassed her and teachers. When just a few years ago while attending a teacher pool party, she became intoxicated, removed all her clothing, laid her false teeth poolside then begged to share her special toothless talents. I think it made me more sick than embarrasses. Ask some of the older middle school teachers who are still mortified by her offensive behavior
Greenview rMafia Don

Wharton, WV

#32 Aug 11, 2011
Wv Man wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so interested? Maybe a closet meth man....
No I'm just tired of morons relying on news stories and charges as facts instead of questions of guilt.

Location hidden

#33 Aug 11, 2011
Greenview rMafia Don wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm just tired of morons relying on news stories and charges as facts instead of questions of guilt.
Sort of like when you called that police officer a drug abuser but would never give facts to your heinous claim.
Greenview rMafia Don

Wharton, WV

#34 Aug 11, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>Sort of like when you called that police officer a drug abuser but would never give facts to your heinous claim.
Exactly.

Since: Jun 10

Winfield, WV

#35 Aug 11, 2011
I know Turley and yes he is guilty as He//. Been doing this type of business for a few years.
JMAMA8178

Arlington, VA

#36 Aug 11, 2011
I think big bone is phipps!!! I've heard he likes a big bone every now and then!!!

Location hidden

#37 Aug 11, 2011
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Finally seeing the errors of your way.
Greenview rMafia Don

Wharton, WV

#38 Aug 11, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>Finally seeing the errors of your way.
No error. I'm just saying that I'm just some guy on the Internet. My word doesn't make someone guilty or innocent. And neither does any newspaper or radio or tv. And neither does charges being brought against some one. Innocent proven guilty, or until they settle for money outside of court.
big bone

Van, WV

#39 Aug 11, 2011
<quoted text>
No error. I'm just saying that I'm just some guy on the Internet. My word doesn't make someone guilty or innocent. And neither does any newspaper or radio or tv. And neither does charges being brought against some one. Innocent proven guilty, or until they settle for money outside of court.
Finally, a voice of reason. No, I'm not Phipps. I have met him as he was my children's principal and they have great respect for him. They are adults now and both firmly stand behind him.

Location hidden

#40 Aug 11, 2011
big bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a voice of reason. No, I'm not Phipps. I have met him as he was my children's principal and they have great respect for him. They are adults now and both firmly stand behind him.
Even Adolf Hitler had people that respected and stood behind him.
Just saying
big bone

Van, WV

#41 Aug 11, 2011
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Adolf Hitler had people that respected and stood behind him.
Just saying
Sounds like you are one of those people who have to have the last word, even when you are wrong. A true expert on everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 57,163
Senior camp out Scott High 18 hr juno 2
Appalachian Fog Sat fdj 3
Danielle berry Fri Laughing 57
kids left alone for hours Fri tired of drama 1
Bonne Co. Law Enforcement Aug 28 don 24
Post Ridge Apartments Aug 28 ENOUGH is ENOUGH 5
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000