Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Madison Forum

Comments (Page 463)

Showing posts 9,241 - 9,260 of53,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hot toTrot

Worms, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

OVER wrote:
In case you all forgot the election is OVER.
Did you figure that out all by yourself?
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

OVER wrote:
In case you all forgot the election is OVER.
The misuse of this election may never be over.
Pedro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Bunch of whiners. Obama won. Deal with it. Having a meltdown like Rove and Trump wont achieve anything other than making yourself look stupid. OBAMA is yo momma(and daddy) for 4 more years. :)
Sambo

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Pedro wrote:
Bunch of whiners. Obama won. Deal with it. Having a meltdown like Rove and Trump wont achieve anything other than making yourself look stupid. OBAMA is yo momma(and daddy) for 4 more years.:)
Not mine but yours.
sea weed

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Stop obama care
Sambo

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

sea weed wrote:
Stop obama care
Why?
Geo

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Nobody
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Read the package.
Sambo

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Lon Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>Read the package.
I like Obama care
Yahoo

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

why?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

i'm very ashamed of Obama. his support for israel is appalling.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:
So you are in favor of terrorism,you are in favor of terrorists who thrive on hate and hide behind religion to justify their hate.
You think that Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself and that it is wrong if Israel does so.
1 post removed
OWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:
The USA, no matter who the president, has always supported Israel and that country has always been one of the USA's most proven allies. The sheer ignorance of some of the comments on this forum shows how some one like Romney can influence the amount of people that he did. Uninformed, and misinformed are good descriptions. I could use much stronger language but I'm willing to give some the benefit of the doubt. How would you react if you had hundreds of rockets raining down on your home and community night and day. The shame is yours for your attitude and ignorance.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are in favor of terrorism,you are in favor of terrorists who thrive on hate and hide behind religion to justify their hate.
You think that Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself and that it is wrong if Israel does so.
i do not support terrorism, therefore, i do not support israel. have you checked upon the death count of this conflict or the differences between the weaponry?? palestine doesn't have an army. how can israel defend itself against a defenseless nation?
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Who started it?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not support terrorism, therefore, i do not support israel. have you checked upon the death count of this conflict or the differences between the weaponry?? palestine doesn't have an army. how can israel defend itself against a defenseless nation?
Palestine is supported by Muslim Extremists and Terrorist sponsors like Iran and with that being said and the facts remain that Palestine is not so defenseless as you are led to believe.
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/i/ #!/search/gazaunderattack/slid eshow/photos?q=gazaunderattack &mode=photos&url=http% 3A%2F%2Ftwitpic.com%2Fbechze

maybe the link to this pic will work this time...if so...this is the product of terrorism
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

hope wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/#!/searc h/gazaunderattack/slideshow/ph otos?q=gazaunderattack&mod e=photos&url=http%3A%2F%2F twitpic.com%2Fbechze
maybe the link to this pic will work this time...if so...this is the product of terrorism
this link doesnt work...google gaza under attack if you're interested in what real terrorism looks like.
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

If they would stop shooting rockets at Israel there would be no retaliation. They blindly shoot rockets into civilian areas and then hide behind women and children. Who is to blame for those innocent deaths? Israel has every right to defend itself and it is.
OWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
this link doesnt work...google gaza under attack if you're interested in what real terrorism looks like.
You need to remember when the twin towers came down and 3000 innocent american citizens were killed the world news showed pictures of the Palestine people giving their children candy and celebrating in the streets because of it. That's what Hamas stands for; they started this current conflict with Israel and you feel that the Israelis should just allow themselves to be murdered and not retaliate. You are defending people that celebrated the death of our people, Ignorance is no excuse for your comments you want to defend Hamas and obviously you know absolutely nothing about the ideals and beliefs that they stand for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,241 - 9,260 of53,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best Basketball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) 11 hr ramagebuddyleaguealumni 95
Danielle berry 17 hr Fyi 50
Starbucks 18 hr don 4
robin sperry (Oct '13) Sun she is drop dead gorgeous 12
Allison Weaver Sun Wondering 8
Alisha Pritchard Jul 19 Whatever 12
Bonne Co. Law Enforcement Jul 18 Wifey 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••