lol

United States

#21 Nov 8, 2009
at least hes playing for wvu sounds to me like he has some JEALOUS FANS and i did say JEALOUS
DirtyDee

United States

#22 Nov 8, 2009
I herd he sold his sole to the Devil to play football.. It' what mmma said
Registered Nurse

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 8, 2009
I think all you pieces of shit that are talking about Jordan Roberts are just jealous. I'm sure none of you played football for a divison 1 school. Most of you probably never even went to college, and if you are in college you probably will not graduate. It's sad how negative people can be. How can you not support this young man? Jealous! You are just very jealous! By the way dumb asses, all you have to get on your ACT is a 19 to get into WVU. Maybe he won't be another Pat White, but he will go farther then any of us.
dont hate

Roanoke, VA

#24 Nov 8, 2009
OH NO.. Im not dissing him... I said more playing time.. I mean comeon theres freshman playing out there. I think he is a VERY TALENTED KID.. Just would like to have seen him somewhere where he was running like he did at scott..
ghb

Charleston, WV

#25 Nov 8, 2009
Registered Nurse wrote:
I think all you pieces of shit that are talking about Jordan Roberts are just jealous. I'm sure none of you played football for a divison 1 school. Most of you probably never even went to college, and if you are in college you probably will not graduate. It's sad how negative people can be. How can you not support this young man? Jealous! You are just very jealous! By the way dumb asses, all you have to get on your ACT is a 19 to get into WVU. Maybe he won't be another Pat White, but he will go farther then any of us.
You are right, we are jealous of a kid whose life is all football and he will be going no where with it..It's not going to make him any money.And why does it matter if he goes further than us, its not a big deal....Why would we support someone who had to copy of another student just to get his ACT scores up...

You sound like one of those delusional Scott fans a couple of years ago who treated Roberts like a God...Him getting his number retired at Scott is a complete joke to the school....
GTFU already

United States

#26 Nov 9, 2009
u cant always believe what you hear and he will make something of himself and thats why everyone gets on here and trashes him becouse they are nonthing and are so jealous of him that its killing them that hes doing what he really wants to do and he will make something of himself unlike you bunch of jealous ass losers
BMH RN

Charleston, WV

#27 Nov 9, 2009
ghb wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, we are jealous of a kid whose life is all football and he will be going no where with it..It's not going to make him any money.And why does it matter if he goes further than us, its not a big deal....Why would we support someone who had to copy of another student just to get his ACT scores up...
You sound like one of those delusional Scott fans a couple of years ago who treated Roberts like a God...Him getting his number retired at Scott is a complete joke to the school....

haha! Think what you want. You sound like one of the jealous fokes I'm talking about. I don't think he is a God either. I can't stand negative people. That's all you are. Do you even say anything nice or positive about anyone? I think these crazy Madison people are to jealous to support anyone!

Think positive people. Just for once. That's all I'm asking.
ruby sue

United States

#28 Nov 9, 2009
he will never be as good as divine
Just Whatever

Roanoke, VA

#29 Nov 10, 2009
thats all ppl do is trash these kids..
fred

United States

#30 Nov 10, 2009
ruby sue wrote:
he will never be as good as divine
!!!!!YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha

United States

#31 Nov 10, 2009
i think both booth boys have oversized heads and everyone is sick of hearding about what chris did this week and what brandon accomplished last week. they arent any better than anyone else and the only reason they get any attention is because of their father. they may be smart but thats the only thing they have going for themselves.
Cocky, Arrogant assholes!!!
hahaahha

United States

#32 Nov 10, 2009
Brandon is like 30 dating a 13 year old lmao
Tudors Biscuit Queen

Charleston, WV

#33 Nov 11, 2009
hahaahha wrote:
Brandon is like 30 dating a 13 year old lmao
Uh.. your an idoit.. Brandon is like around the age of 18. Real funny you get on here and talk shit about people when you know nothing about them . hahahaha
hahaahha

United States

#34 Nov 12, 2009
ok so he is like 20 and his girl friend is 12 my bad dog?
jay

United States

#35 Nov 13, 2009
GO JORDON TONIGHT....IAM WATCHING YOU PLAY BABY...WOOOOOOHOOOOOO GO MOUNTAINEERS
wow

United States

#36 Nov 14, 2009
i think its just amazing that someone from boone gets to play at wvu.. he worked hard for what hes getting.. lord, be proud of the kid. a**holes.
Tudors Biscuit Queen

Charleston, WV

#37 Nov 14, 2009
hahaahha wrote:
ok so he is like 20 and his girl friend is 12 my bad dog?
Your an idoit! Yeap.... yeap you are!:oP
hahaahha

United States

#38 Nov 14, 2009
Tudors Biscuit Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idoit! Yeap.... yeap you are!:oP
so your pedofiles?
Tudors Biscuit Queen

Charleston, WV

#39 Nov 14, 2009
hahaahha wrote:
<quoted text>
so your pedofiles?
Actually no. I just don't think you know what you are talking about. That's just gross. I think your just a jealous idoit. How does it feel?
pleasetheyaintsh it

United States

#40 Nov 14, 2009
Hahahahahaha wrote:
i think both booth boys have oversized heads and everyone is sick of hearding about what chris did this week and what brandon accomplished last week. they arent any better than anyone else and the only reason they get any attention is because of their father. they may be smart but thats the only thing they have going for themselves.
Cocky, Arrogant assholes!!!
True that! Does no one remember mr.booth steeling money from the school!? he aint shit and neith are his boys. brandon let jordan cheat off of him on the ACTs. and I know first hand. I was there! there is truth behind every lie. and then does no one remember how on game days jordan would be in the green room "resting" for the big game and wouldn't get in trouble. that's dumb and shit! if I was even 5 mins late for school I wasn't allowed to cheer a game. sorry our school/city is built on who you know and who you blow. so scew you all who thinks these people are just sooo amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Mullins, Administrator at Boone Memorial ... (Mar '12) 1 hr Switch blade_2 57
Johnny Depp to portray Jesco in a new biography 8 hr Hiya 3
Daniel Reedy Fri soccer mom33 3
zach elswick? Fri i love you 15
Does anyone know a woman named Linda Ellison or... Fri browser 2
Kelly Ryan Thu jabberjae 1
Phillip Berry . Thu xoxoxi 2
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madison News, Events & Info