What does everyone think of Craig Frame?

What does everyone think of Craig Frame?

Posted in the Madison Forum

CuriousChic

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2010
A friend of mine told me I should try to hook up with him that he's a good guy, but I'd like to find out more about him first. Could anyone help me out?
friend

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2010
I love Craig! he's a great guy, he's always nice to people, but always seems to get screwed over. he needs a good girl that will be loyal and love him the way he deserves. and I think most importantly he's drug free, that's hard to come by around here.
Rodney Edward Dolin

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2010
I was best friends with craig for 5 years. he has cheated on every girl he's been with. yeah he may be a good guy but thats not sayin he don't cheat.
caframe

Clear Spring, MD

#4 Feb 18, 2010
Actually we were best friends for longer than 5 years and you'd know that if you weren't always so doped out back then lol.. and I've never cheated and you know that.
Rodney Edward Dolin

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2010
um the girls at post ridge?? im not puttin names, but u are going to tell me that you never cheated on anyone with any of them?? Think so.
caframe

Clear Spring, MD

#6 Feb 18, 2010
no I didn't. almost the whole time I lived at postridge I was single.. til I hooked up with hannah and she was the only one I was with after that, inface I moved shortly after.. I don't know how the rumor got started, but that's all it is is a rumor.
Rodney Edward Dolin

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 18, 2010
LEt's see Trista Price..then u slept with mia and her sister while u were dating hannah. neither one knew about the other. and then after all that u stalked everyone of em.
caframe

Clear Spring, MD

#8 Feb 18, 2010
now I know you're making everything up haha
a girl

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2010
sounds like some ppl are jealous haha anyways I'd take a bite out of that ;)
secret

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2010
haha I don't know about cannibalism, but craig is a nice, really sweet guy. not too hard on the eyes either. he'd be a great catch for anyone. soon as he stops being all head over heels for that girl, and figures out that she's just playing him I may actually give him a holler. I hope he wakes up soon, because I've been waiting for a while and if she's stupid enough to let such a good thing go, then I don't what to say to her. lol
long time friend

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2010
I don't know how many times Craig has called or messaged me talking about how excited he was that they were finally getting back together. Eventually he will get tired of it and despite how much he loves her, he'll give up. We can't even hang out with out him bringing her up a million times, and we've all tried to tell him what was going on, but hey what can ya do about love ya know? And to be honest there's only one a reason a girl would stay with that other guy like and I don't think I need to mention it, but it's not good. Craig's a really good guy, he's smart, nice, and worships the ground that girl walks on.

If Craig reads this, my advice to you is it's been over 2 years of her telling you she loves you and that you guys are getting back together. If it hasn't happened yet then she's just leading you on. I know you love her, but be strong. and if she's willing to let a good guy like you out of her grasps (one of the last of the good guys) they're apparently a few girls out there willing to love you the way you deserve.

and if Hannah reads this then it's time to shit or get off the pot. Stop leading him on, if you love him then be with him. and if you don't want to be with him then you need to quit leading him on. You have a chance to be loved by one of the best guys I've ever met, you'd be stupid to let him slip through you fingers, but you can't control who you love so if you don't love him then just tell him. personally I'd like to see you guys get back together. I'd really like to have my old Craig back. To be honest the chances of you or anyone finding another guy like Craig is slim to none, so like I said if you're going to do something do it, quit procrastinating before the chance of being with him is gone and if you don't want the chance then tell him and be done with it.
Brandon

New Bern, NC

#12 Mar 5, 2010
I have been friends with craig for years. hes a great guy except this weekend he decided not to go to the byzantine concert with us.... WHAT A LOSER>....Love ya craig.
curious

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2010
rodney is right craig even though its probly really hannah but who cares its true! i remember you trying to date mia and having a certain someone in your apartment then trying to get back with trista while talking to hannah. Don't Lie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,536
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr Life after Loving 12,587
Chelsea Adkins (Aug '15) 2 hr Jersey Girl 23
Where does Donnie Miller work? 17 hr Donnie 2
Priscilla Byrnside 19 hr vue 1
Brian Keith Napier (Oct '08) 23 hr crazy girl 6
Sliver rav4 Aug 25 Rathater 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance