Aren't teachers supposed to set an ex...

Aren't teachers supposed to set an example for kids?

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted parent

Oakvale, WV

#1 Nov 3, 2012
What two Madison Middle School married (not to each other) teachers are practically having sex on school property during school hours? You do the "MATH".
yea

Uneeda, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2012
disgusted parent wrote:
What two Madison Middle School married (not to each other) teachers are practically having sex on school property during school hours? You do the "MATH".
That's a big accusation, something I'd hope that you have solid proof of before leveling such a claim.
Outside

Kearny, NJ

#3 Nov 3, 2012
They ARE setting an example. Marriage is over-rated, by the way. Gossip is sinful.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Um, teachers are supposed to set an example, but mom and dad are supposed to be the true role models.
1 post removed
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Sounds to me a good but smacking is in order here.
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Cole Fielder wrote:
Um, teachers are supposed to set an example, but mom and dad are supposed to be the true role models.
Sounds to me a good but smacking is in order here.
Claud Raines

Hewett, WV

#8 Nov 7, 2012
huh?
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Claud Raines wrote:
huh?
Queer Cant hear.
boo hoo

Northfork, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds to me a good but smacking is in order here.
Well, it seems that one of the two decided to post a picture of the two of them (very romantic) on his facebook page as a way to annouce his cheating to the world, including the teachers they both work with. Opps...he maybe should have told his wife and his boss first. Not too smart...these teacher types.
momx3

Northfork, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2012
well, maybe no one cares about good morels anymore...even the people we pay to educate our kids. this teacher has many sstudents as friends on fb, including my daughter. It sure don't hlep that these kids look up to them. How could he think it was ok to tell kids hey Im cheatin on my wife with another teacher and dont we make a cute couple?"
yea

Northfork, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Well, maybe there is somehthing to this...saw the fb post. Not cool.
momx3

Northfork, WV

#13 Nov 10, 2012
the schools and the county just look the other way

how can we raise up our kids to do the rite thing when there role modles are like this?

I try not to judge, but it seems like teachers would be expected to act like they had some sense and keep private stuff private.
cockled husband

Northfork, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Hey, what about the woman teacher...does anyone know if her husband had a clue or did he have to find out on FB too?

All hoes will pay the price in the end when they meet there maker. Someone needs to tell her preacher son to include that in his next sermon.
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text> Queer Cant hear.
huh?
Mama

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
momx3 wrote:
well, maybe no one cares about good morels anymore...even the people we pay to educate our kids. this teacher has many sstudents as friends on fb, including my daughter. It sure don't hlep that these kids look up to them. How could he think it was ok to tell kids hey Im cheatin on my wife with another teacher and dont we make a cute couple?"
Really never cared about morels myself, unless they are raw and in my salad.
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Well somebody give a name i want too look on FB
hmmmmm

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2012
I heard it might have been a young male science teacher involved too
Bahaha

Ardsley, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
There suppose to teach kids! But even that's not going to good
Harper Valley

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Talk about a Peyton Place and Coal Valley hypocrites.
Mom

Ardsley, NY

#21 Nov 12, 2012
This absolutely matters. And our children are very intuitive and aren't blind or dumb. They pick up on a lot more than most People give them credit for. Infanct they would catch the vibes long before anyone else would. Isn't there a work place policy hasn't this? Just one more thing that Downey surprise me as morals and values go down the the drain in this country. Sad sad sad if its true And being done so blatantly & publicly infront of our children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Katie MacCallum Nichols 15 hr Just wondering 2
Does anyone know Devine Jackson? (Oct '09) 16 hr Crazy Vet 20
eve cooper Mon paul tawney 1
josh stevenson (Dec '09) Sun Grow up 7
josh stevenson (Oct '09) Sun Grow up 19
Nicest street in town Sat keduff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages