more

Charleston, WV

#24 Nov 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> she is pregnant living with her boyfriend in madison?
I am sure she would still take money instead of pills. I bet her lips arent broke. Ain't the best, but still pretty good when you been doin' without.
free

Huntington, WV

#25 Nov 12, 2012
she was in jail last night
Tovarich

Princeton, WV

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Sound like classy lady if you no have standard.
more

Charleston, WV

#27 Jan 12, 2013
she's back in jail again. what for this time?
medic77

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 12, 2013
trash and looks like pure hell.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#29 Jan 20, 2013
I'm almost positive she got arrrested for prostitution. pregnant and SHOOOTING dope! Should have kept her in jail its safer for her un born child
2 posts removed
more

Charleston, WV

#32 Jan 21, 2013
She never was classy....Just a little girl who would do favors for a pill or money for a pill. She even thought her tits were pretty. Didn't look big enough to even call tits in my opinion. But she did give a pretty good BJ. Thats bout it.
Boone county

Charleston, WV

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Hey if u don't now her keep ur mouth shut and her baby don't need to come out of ur mouth she is a good mom and she would do anything for them if this is all u got to do is stay on a computer and talk shit bout other people there is something wrong with u.U need to grow up and get a life and then worry bout it and stop worry bout other people and hopefully people will get on ur shit and talk bout u and put u down and call u all kinds of shit so back the f*ck off and get a life.....
Hittin It

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 2, 2013
Boone county wrote:
Hey if u don't now her keep ur mouth shut and her baby don't need to come out of ur mouth she is a good mom and she would do anything for them if this is all u got to do is stay on a computer and talk shit bout other people there is something wrong with u.U need to grow up and get a life and then worry bout it and stop worry bout other people and hopefully people will get on ur shit and talk bout u and put u down and call u all kinds of shit so back the f*ck off and get a life.....
I KNOW HER. SHE FU(k3D AND 5U(K3D ME MORE THAN ONE TIME. AND IT WAS DONE FOR A PILL OR MONEY TO GET A PILL. HELL SHE EVEN DONE IT ONCE ON A PROMISE THAT I WOULD GIVE HER A PILL (TOMMOROW). i PAYED UP. THEN SHE TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME. it may look good but it aint that great. i had better
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 2, 2013
good mom my a$$. that tells me an awful lot about you
1 post removed
Mosi

Charleston, WV

#37 Mar 21, 2013
more wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure she would still take money instead of pills. I bet her lips arent broke. Ain't the best, but still pretty good when you been doin' without.
hit it again for the fist time in a while, absolutely best in Madison without a doubt
curious

Mckeesport, PA

#38 Mar 22, 2013
How do u get hold of her I'd like to try it out
Pillstreet Blues

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 26, 2013
Seen alishia and her kids today and i must say she looks great, four months off drugs!!!! way to go alishia!!! too bad all the druggies dont have your will power....
Mr Jack

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 26, 2013
LOts of conflicting stories here. will the real alisha please step forward and demonstrate the skill advertised. otherwise this is defamtion of prostitution.
Bulldog4life

Steubenville, OH

#41 Apr 12, 2013
Well I can first hand tell you that she isn't a good mom, if she was such a good mother her children wouldn't be in te custody of her mother. She give her rights up on Jaylnn. Then the other baby came out addicted. An lets not forget about how many times she has been in jail, for prostitution. She is nothing but a pill whore an I don't she what is so good looking about Skeletor . I want a women with curves. Plus, I know the bitch has stole a person vehicle an their money right after Christmas an I do feel sorry for ms. Alisha cause she will get what is coming to her, from the girls. She will catch you out an beat the shit of you. The girl would have given you the money or took where you needed to go, but no your the pill whore had to get ur fix. You don't deserve to breathe. An you will get what is coming to you.... On another note, why would you sleep with someone who is caring a clostome bag... She is nothing but trash an if you have sleep with her I feel sorry for you cause u probably have something that Ajaxs or Bleach couldn't get rid of
2 posts removed
Mr X

Columbia, SC

#44 May 19, 2013
You people sure are nosey
more

Charleston, WV

#45 Jun 18, 2013
Where is she now. I got a pill and could use a B.J. Where is she hanging out lately?
hater

Charleston, WV

#46 Jun 20, 2013
She got the hell beat out of her too she's nothing but a dirty slut who will do anything for pills
lol

Hewett, WV

#47 Jun 20, 2013
I beat she takes it up the a$$
lol

Hewett, WV

#48 Jun 20, 2013
"bet"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheldon Cooper? 2 hr Simon 2
boone county informants (Jun '14) Thu Rainbow pride 23
Keith Linville Thu Mike 2
Chelsea Adkins STD Thu wanna give you my__ 5
Arrests Concerning Recent Murder Thu confused 2
they are still an item Wed Crum 2
Scott Basketball Fans Wed Simon 2

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance