Next Last
bill

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 16, 2010
What do think about this couple?
Potter

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I bought a car at Jody's last year and the tranny went out. He wouldn't fix it so I haven't fooled with them since. He is a greedy,lazy man and I don't recommend anyone buying from him.
countrygirl21

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Lisa and Jody have a lot in common. she is in it for the money. He is in for sex. When your 400lbs, having money that his daddy gave him is the only thing women are interested in. I know Lisa personally and she always cheats on her men. That's why her husband left her.
Soccrmom

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2010
countrygirl21 wrote:
Lisa and Jody have a lot in common. she is in it for the money. He is in for sex. When your 400lbs, having money that his daddy gave him is the only thing women are interested in. I know Lisa personally and she always cheats on her men. That's why her husband left her.
Souns like its working for them. happy trails !
gretchen

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 17, 2010
His father almost lost there business for buying stolen cars, and fraud. That is the reason why he handed the business over to his lazy son, Jody.
wuzzle

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2010
She (Lisa) needs someone to pay her bills. Every man she has been with and dated "abused" her. Wasn't even away from allen long before she pulled the rope over jody's eyes. Before long the 60 year old hag will be prego's.
Foot In Mouth

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2010
She's already moved him in her house. You know Jody doesn't mine paying the bills. He paid for a kid that wasn't even his for how many years?
watch Maker

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2010
Soccrmom wrote:
<quoted text>Souns like its working for them. happy trails !
Happy trails for Lisa. She now has someone to pay her bills. I wonder if Jody looks at her like a grandmother?? She looks like she is 60 years old.
xoxo

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
plain and simple she is just using him.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2010
Foot In Mouth wrote:
She's already moved him in her house. You know Jody doesn't mine paying the bills. He paid for a kid that wasn't even his for how many years?
I dont understand how he believed that kid was his.
Lisa Hager Clay

Jayton, TX

#11 Nov 19, 2010
Jessica Coy, keep it up and I'm gonna come find you down in that shit-hole you live in called Bear Fork at Yawkey in Lincoln County! Mine & Allen's divorce is final; he's with you, so leave me alone! I know where you work, where you live and where you park at work and Allen won't be with you 24/7 to protect your ass either! Keep pushing me....son or no son with you, I'm gonna beat your ass down! I already found out the fact that you started up some stuff about us on the Morrisvale forum and now you've moved on to Madison. Wow, you're life must be pretty mundane to spend all this time trying to slander me and a man who has done nothing to you! Pathetic!
#1) Even though he has repeatedly offered to, Jody has not paid ONE of my bills since I have been dating him which began on 6/25/10 (Allen was thrown out of my house on 6/11/10 for being a drug addict and being in inappropriate situations with YOU). Too bad for him, but Allen missed the windfall of money I had been waiting on for years and it finally paid off so I have my own money now with more to come!
#2) For the person(countrygirl21) who says they know me personally, come see me in person (you should know where to find me) and we will discuss your "cheating theory".
#3) And for everyone else, you're wrong about Jody being in it for the sex; we are BOTH in it for the sex! I don't care about his weight (when you truly love someone, you don't focus on flaws - everyone has body issues); he's phenomenal in bed! And he must not think I look too bad or he wouldn't be with me.
#4) I don't know anything about his business or his dad's former business; I stay out of that!
You can all go fuck off! We're happy and that's it and that's all!
Hmmmmmm

Oakvale, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2010
Well Im glad that you are happy now. Ive always knew that Alan was a drug Head, Could have told you that if you asked me but you dont know me on here. I bought drugs off him but oh well. As long as your happy who cares what everyone else thinks! Im happy for you and who cares what everyone else thinks!!
I had him

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Hmmmmmm wrote:
Well Im glad that you are happy now. Ive always knew that Alan was a drug Head, Could have told you that if you asked me but you dont know me on here. I bought drugs off him but oh well. As long as your happy who cares what everyone else thinks! Im happy for you and who cares what everyone else thinks!!
You always use your men for money. And don't get to cocky because Jody isn't BIG everywhere, If you know what I mean.
Soccrmom

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 21, 2010
I had him wrote:
<quoted text>You always use your men for money. And don't get to cocky because Jody isn't BIG everywhere, If you know what I mean.
You dont want her to get too cocky . The you insult about not being big.
Make up your mind woman.
flyonthewall

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 22, 2010
Lisa Hager Clay wrote:
Jessica Coy, keep it up and I'm gonna come find you down in that shit-hole you live in called Bear Fork at Yawkey in Lincoln County! Mine & Allen's divorce is final; he's with you, so leave me alone! I know where you work, where you live and where you park at work and Allen won't be with you 24/7 to protect your ass either! Keep pushing me....son or no son with you, I'm gonna beat your ass down! I already found out the fact that you started up some stuff about us on the Morrisvale forum and now you've moved on to Madison. Wow, you're life must be pretty mundane to spend all this time trying to slander me and a man who has done nothing to you! Pathetic!
#1) Even though he has repeatedly offered to, Jody has not paid ONE of my bills since I have been dating him which began on 6/25/10 (Allen was thrown out of my house on 6/11/10 for being a drug addict and being in inappropriate situations with YOU). Too bad for him, but Allen missed the windfall of money I had been waiting on for years and it finally paid off so I have my own money now with more to come!
#2) For the person(countrygirl21) who says they know me personally, come see me in person (you should know where to find me) and we will discuss your "cheating theory".
#3) And for everyone else, you're wrong about Jody being in it for the sex; we are BOTH in it for the sex! I don't care about his weight (when you truly love someone, you don't focus on flaws - everyone has body issues); he's phenomenal in bed! And he must not think I look too bad or he wouldn't be with me.
#4) I don't know anything about his business or his dad's former business; I stay out of that!
You can all go fuck off! We're happy and that's it and that's all!
To Jessica Coy, this is a threat and you should print it off and take it to a lawyer. Not to mention slander. As for her bills..her mom pays them!!!! As for the "business" i know you are there every damn day...keeping jody on a short shock collar huh...that way you know all money made and you can spend it.
People

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 22, 2010
People need to keep there nose in there lifes and stay out of other peoples on here. Who cares if she does spend his money, they are together so be it, I think I see alot of Jealousy here. And No Im nothing to Lisa but I do know of her!
Soccrmom

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 22, 2010
Are short shock collars legal?
barney

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 22, 2010
People wrote:
People need to keep there nose in there lifes and stay out of other peoples on here. Who cares if she does spend his money, they are together so be it, I think I see alot of Jealousy here. And No Im nothing to Lisa but I do know of her!
lmao jealous...im going to laugh for days. thanks!
jody

Jayton, TX

#19 Nov 22, 2010
bill wrote:
What do think about this couple?
I THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF GET A JOB AND BE SOMEBODY IN THIS SOCIETY INSTEAD OF A LOSER THAT WONDERS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
jody

Jayton, TX

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Potter wrote:
I bought a car at Jody's last year and the tranny went out. He wouldn't fix it so I haven't fooled with them since. He is a greedy,lazy man and I don't recommend anyone buying from him.
YOU DID NOT BUY A CAR HERE OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT WE HAVE A 3 MONTH WARRANTY THAT INCLUDES THE TRANNY SO INSTEAD OF RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON HERE ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT COME SEE ME AT 177 STATE STREET IN MADISON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 50 min Princess Hey 13,597
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Sat Princess Hey 14,858
Julia Warner Sat TJM 6
below thornhill chevrolet Sat wonders 1
Burned at Seth Sat Anthony 3
the whites of boone county (Apr '10) Sat Truthfully 221
Seth Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec 2 Musikologist 10

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance