Gotcha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Ha ha ha! She was doping it up & got caught. She's back in jail where her skank a** belongs!! www.wvrja.com !
Wonderin

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

How long is she back in jail for?? Her mug shot just says pre-trial felon. Does that mean she will just be back out after her trial? What did they get her for??
Happy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

I heard it was drugs. Wow what a shock! I also heard that Justin is very happy that she is back in jail. I hope he gets those boys. I think that him & his mom would do a much better job.
WorstNightmare

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

woman wath out 4 this nasty slut* she shoots up and sleeps with different men every niight of the week, shes a scank, and no dout has hep- c or lord only knows what else.Any one can have kids but a real mother dont do what she does,just warning u she will take ur man from u,shes not a friend.
Disgusted

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

That's exactly right. Anyone that pretends to be someones best friend, sleep with their husband and then plot with that persons's husband against her is a piece of trash. You are a homewrecker, you and him both. It takes two. You deserve each other. You will cause your own misery in due time. It's bad enough that you get caught in the act, but even worse that either one of you didn't care or show no remorse about anything you did. I know what you both did, and you're sick twisted minds will get you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did, especially a woman with two small children, sleeping around with different men, stealing husbands, doing drugs. You're both disgusting human beings, to stoop to that level. I had it done to me, so I know what it feels like to be manipulated like that. You have disrupted more than one family over your actions. Go ahead and do your thing because it won't last. I'ts not love, it's pure lust. You don't do people like that and think it won't come back to bite you in the face. You're, stupid, twisted, scanky, and sick in the head, and that goes for both of you.
1 post removed
just a friend

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Justin, do a better job, get real. sounds to me like somebodies pissed off that her man decided to step out and go elsewhere and got caught. Sounds like somebody has a reason to get even with somebody that up until now had been able to stay outta trouble..
seriously

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Oh please, she didnt stay out of trouble, she just kept from getting caught. If shooting up every day in front of your 3 year old is considered staying out of trouble, just cause you dont get caught, thats pretty damn sad. She desereved to be locked up whether that woman did it over her husband messin around or not. She shouldve stayed in jail after shooting at Josh Weigels house, she couldve killed him, his wife or the child! Shes trash!
the truth is

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

WorstNightmare wrote:
woman wath out 4 this nasty slut* she shoots up and sleeps with different men every niight of the week, shes a scank, and no dout has hep- c or lord only knows what else.Any one can have kids but a real mother dont do what she does,just warning u she will take ur man from u,shes not a friend.
You are the same one who keeps puttin these topix on here, so if your going to do it then let's tell the truth...First off anyone who believes she would shoot up around those kids and her family is stupid!! What really happened is you are not woman enough to keep your man happy and he showed a little interest in Megan and since you are not woman enough to keep your man, your only other option was to get rid of the threat(Megan) You are the one who came to her house and pretended to be her friend so you get get through the door to hide shit in her house. After you sat there and kissed her ass you left and then you called and reported her for shit. Megan is only about 5feet tall and she is still more of a woman than you are or your man wouldn't have been chasing Megan. We know what you done and we know who you are and how you are the one writing all these different things signing different names. Why don't you try find yourself a man on your level, of course then he wouldn't be a man, more like an in-bred dog. What it boils down to is your man don't want your ass he wants better, and he thought he found it with Megan until you pulled your little stunt. I bet you still won't be able to keep your man he wants better than you, so what do you have planned for the next girl he shows interest in?
Worstnightmare

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

the truth is wrote:
<quoted text>You are the same one who keeps puttin these topix on here, so if your going to do it then let's tell the truth...First off anyone who believes she would shoot up around those kids and her family is stupid!! What really happened is you are not woman enough to keep your man happy and he showed a little interest in Megan and since you are not woman enough to keep your man, your only other option was to get rid of the threat(Megan) You are the one who came to her house and pretended to be her friend so you get get through the door to hide shit in her house. After you sat there and kissed her ass you left and then you called and reported her for shit. Megan is only about 5feet tall and she is still more of a woman than you are or your man wouldn't have been chasing Megan. We know what you done and we know who you are and how you are the one writing all these different things signing different names. Why don't you try find yourself a man on your level, of course then he wouldn't be a man, more like an in-bred dog. What it boils down to is your man don't want your ass he wants better, and he thought he found it with Megan until you pulled your little stunt. I bet you still won't be able to keep your man he wants better than you, so what do you have planned for the next girl he shows interest in?
ur an idiot. ive never been to that skanks house, im not the one whos man she TRIED to take, im just a family friend, but I know Jade sure as heck didnt plant anything on that girl. no need to. Her own baby daddy wanted her put away cause he even knew she was doin it. there were like 10 witnesses who saw her shoot up in her room cuz her terrible parents just let her bring over a million people. and thats first hand info fromt he man whos upposedly wanted her soo bad and chased her....cause its not like Megan doesnt have a rep fro goin ofter married men. no need to sat anythiung else. And if the girl didnt havce drugs in her system, they wouldnt have bee able to convict her an lock her up no mattr if somenody called on her or not. the truth speals for itself. She desreves it anyone who knows her knows her rep. she likes to get high and has chased after marreid men since she was 14 starting with neil browning. shes a skank hoe!
4_ur_info

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Just a little update on Megan Browning. She is now listed by the West Virginia Regional Jail Authority as a Convicted Felon for two felonies. 1) 2006 felony and 2) 2007 felony. This means she will not be getting out anytime soon and is sitting in the luxurious South Western Regional Jail,located in Holden,West Virginia,awaiting her bus ride to Lakin Womens State Prison. Thank You,this is just an update!
Justice

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

She is right where she belongs!! She stabs 2 people and shoots at a deputies house! She has never stopped with the drugs either. Those kids need to be in state custody to ever have a chance. Best thing for our community is for her to go to prison for a long time!
haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

I saw her at the court house last week and she had a black eye. I asked the officer what happened to her & he said she got her ass beat for her smart a** mouth in jail! That is too funny!! She is getting what she deserves! lmfao
ifyourgonnarunth atmouth

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

WORSTNIGHTMARE please for the love of GOD learn how to spell!!!
Hey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Is that skank still in jail??
Nice

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Nice picture in the paper. lmfao!
HAHAH

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

that pic was hilarious! How long was she sentenced to jail for?
hahaha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

now let me ask you all something i dont know this gurl but can you all honestly say that you all have no faults that yalls perfect never done wrong in your life remember this you point a finger at someone you have four pointing back
hahha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I dont know this girl either..But she got her own self in this mess.. If she shot and your house with your family inside would you still be taking her side? As far as drugs, no I have never been addicted to drugs, so I dont know what it is like to have a addiction..But you have to want help to get off drugs. I guess she will be getting help now want it or not! No I am not perfect but I have never sat a day in jail or shot at someone's house! So yes, I must say this girl has some problems :-)
hahaha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

well yea she does need help and that is pretty shitty that she done all that but im not taking sides im just sayin we are not the ones to judge someone else because we all have faults just somes worst then others
no prob

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

jerry ball

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min George 53,592
Krogers (Apr '12) 4 hr memememe 6
Allison Weaver Wed iknow 9
Murder years ago at Madison Park (Apr '13) Wed DRM 37
Swingers Wed Jennifer 10
Danielle berry Wed Really 52
Best Basketball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) Jul 21 ramagebuddyleaguealumni 95
•••
•••
•••
Madison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••