cowards on the run

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
papaw lickwell

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2011
I noticed a certain thread about a tough cyber bully mysteriously disappeared. What happened there? Afraid you might have to reap up to what you have sown?
1 post removed
Heidi

Summersville, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2011
Ironic how badly you hate bc and spend lots of time trying to prove you're smart but every time you say that I am him you're just handing over your ignornce on a Dixie disposable platter! Lol
2 posts removed
Heidi

Wharton, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2011
You all call it dixie disposable platters, I call it fine china.
You bunch of sillytrolorons.
papaw lickwell

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2011
I wonder who the next little sniveling coward will be outed next? By the way, where is AJ?

“Troll Stomper”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 16, 2011
papaw lickwell wrote:
I wonder who the next little sniveling coward will be outed next? By the way, where is AJ?
I see it like this, as long as they want to keep posting lies about me I'll keep telling the truth about them. Because let's be honest the truth hurts much worse than any lie they can endlessly repeat about me. I've noticed one person has already made the smart decision to keep their mouth shut, and as long as they do I'll have nothing further to say about them that isn't relevant to what others of that circle bring up.
Soccrmom

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2011
I'm sorry.
Sincerly AJ.
2 posts removed

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2011
Soccrmom wrote:
I'm sorry.
Sincerly AJ.
If I thought that was serious this would be over. But the posts just keep rolling in. But I'll not keep rolling over and taking it.
Heidi

Summersville, WV

#13 Dec 17, 2011
Here's how I imagine one in particular troll. Probably smells like he's been working on a car for the passed 12 years. No doubt looks like mossy oak threw up on him everyday (everyday is camo day to you, huh?). And there's a slight chance that the baseball cap you wear everyday should be disposed of properly in the hazardous waste pile when you finally decide to get a new one! Come on! You know the type. I know the type. We all know the type!
papaw lickwell

United States

#14 Dec 17, 2011
Heidi wrote:
Here's how I imagine one in particular troll. Probably smells like he's been working on a car for the passed 12 years. No doubt looks like mossy oak threw up on him everyday (everyday is camo day to you, huh?). And there's a slight chance that the baseball cap you wear everyday should be disposed of properly in the hazardous waste pile when you finally decide to get a new one! Come on! You know the type. I know the type. We all know the type!
I think that's probably an accurate description. I imagine he also has acne scars and a nervous tic that manifested after years of people telling him he is worthless and him finally realizing they were right.
Heidi

Wharton, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2011
After I get done with my thesis on trolls I'm going to go back to elementary school and learn the difference between past and passed.
I sure do look sillydonkuloushitlertarded.
1 post removed

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 17, 2011
papaw lickwell wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's probably an accurate description. I imagine he also has acne scars and a nervous tic that manifested after years of people telling him he is worthless and him finally realizing they were right.
You describe the husband pretty accurately, but the wife is just upset that everyone knows how worthless they are. she is a short fat no nobody, with nothing but time on her hands, too lazy to work and too stupid to do anything else.
3 posts removed
Heidi

Summersville, WV

#21 Dec 17, 2011
Nothing else, huh? Had to pull out the Ol' "go to grade school because you used a wrong word" bit? Well, I ceartainly will past (hehe) that along to my text to speech phone because I didn't type it, I spoke it! Lol I'll go back to school, you go back to the drawing board, something funny next time would work better.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 18, 2011
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it like this, as long as they want to keep posting lies about me I'll keep telling the truth about them. Because let's be honest the truth hurts much worse than any lie they can endlessly repeat about me. I've noticed one person has already made the smart decision to keep their mouth shut, and as long as they do I'll have nothing further to say about them that isn't relevant to what others of that circle bring up.
Right there is another big fat lie from you, Doofy. I have pointed out MANY lies you have told and you sidestep them. In fact, you just told a lie about me on another thread, which, being a reasonable person, I let roll off my back and just made light of it. Don't EVER accuse me of "doing a couple lines" before I post! I hate drug heads and what they have done to this community and the next generation after them. So don't pretend like you tell the truth about anything! You lying, sniveling crybaby!
And while I'm at it, I think it is hilarious when you talk about compiling a stack of attacks against you. The stack of attacks BY you is exactly the same size, if not bigger. Ever heard "two wrongs don't make a right"?
Do you remember the time when you attacked me and my family for Ben Richardson going to jail for drunk driving? My son was killed by his drunk driving, but he didn't go to jail for that. Oh, no, He was caught drunk driving again 9 months later and THAT'S what he went to jail for. But you blamed the dead boys parents (me) for him going to jail. Look it up, you lying pos. I couldn't swear to it but I bet he (Ben)has only 1 dui on his record. You thought it was ok for him to be driving drunk. It was my sons fault for making the wrong decision to get a ride home from him, and he ended up dead because of it. So I'd say my son paid the price for his mistake. And you thougth it was just terrible that Ben had to pay any price at all. Not to mention that none of it was any of your business. It was painfull for both families. I have heard that Ben is back in the bars, I just hope he isn't driving. He didn't learn any lessons and neither have you. Ben's family sees him every day. I go to the graveyard to visit my son.
And I even tried to have decent conversations with you after that. But you like name calling and lying on others too much. Well, you go ahead and lie to yourself, but it is all here in black and white where I have pointed out your lies. That's what makes you so mad. All liars get mad when their lies are brought to light.
So keep stacking your papers, fool. If it ever gets to some kind of lawsuit (which it won't), all any body has to do is hit the 'print' button, and you will be laughed out of the courtroom.
Now I think I'll do a couple lines of "jingle bells", quietly, so as not to wake my granddaughter.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#23 Dec 18, 2011
-woodfairie- wrote:
<quoted text>Right there is another big fat lie from you, Doofy. I have pointed out MANY lies you have told and you sidestep them. In fact, you just told a lie about me on another thread, which, being a reasonable person, I let roll off my back and just made light of it. Don't EVER accuse me of "doing a couple lines" before I post! I hate drug heads and what they have done to this community and the next generation after them. So don't pretend like you tell the truth about anything! You lying, sniveling crybaby!
And while I'm at it, I think it is hilarious when you talk about compiling a stack of attacks against you. The stack of attacks BY you is exactly the same size, if not bigger. Ever heard "two wrongs don't make a right"?
Do you remember the time when you attacked me and my family for Ben Richardson going to jail for drunk driving? My son was killed by his drunk driving, but he didn't go to jail for that. Oh, no, He was caught drunk driving again 9 months later and THAT'S what he went to jail for. But you blamed the dead boys parents (me) for him going to jail. Look it up, you lying pos. I couldn't swear to it but I bet he (Ben)has only 1 dui on his record. You thought it was ok for him to be driving drunk. It was my sons fault for making the wrong decision to get a ride home from him, and he ended up dead because of it. So I'd say my son paid the price for his mistake. And you thougth it was just terrible that Ben had to pay any price at all. Not to mention that none of it was any of your business. It was painfull for both families. I have heard that Ben is back in the bars, I just hope he isn't driving. He didn't learn any lessons and neither have you. Ben's family sees him every day. I go to the graveyard to visit my son.
And I even tried to have decent conversations with you after that. But you like name calling and lying on others too much. Well, you go ahead and lie to yourself, but it is all here in black and white where I have pointed out your lies. That's what makes you so mad. All liars get mad when their lies are brought to light.
So keep stacking your papers, fool. If it ever gets to some kind of lawsuit (which it won't), all any body has to do is hit the 'print' button, and you will be laughed out of the courtroom.
Now I think I'll do a couple lines of "jingle bells", quietly, so as not to wake my granddaughter.
It's your inability to read that has you at a disadvantage. I never said Ben shouldn't have gotten in trouble for drinking and driving. I said that he shouldn't be held solely responsible for your sons death, considering he made the decision to get in the car in the first place. But like all trolls you read to whatever means justify your actions. If you don't like accusations of drug use then don't make stupid accusations yourself. You never point out lies, you just lack the ability to read at a sufficient level to understand what sits in black and white before you. Like Rudy and the others you just twist whatever is said to fit into your own dementia. Let me ask you this, had your son decided to walk to where he was going instead of get into the car with a drunk driver do you think he would still be here today?? Maybe not, but I bet you wouldn't be here blaming others for his decisions.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#24 Dec 18, 2011
-woodfairie- wrote:
<quoted text>Right there is another big fat lie from you, Doofy. I have pointed out MANY lies you have told and you sidestep them. In fact, you just told a lie about me on another thread, which, being a reasonable person, I let roll off my back and just made light of it. Don't EVER accuse me of "doing a couple lines" before I post! I hate drug heads and what they have done to this community and the next generation after them. So don't pretend like you tell the truth about anything! You lying, sniveling crybaby!
Just so you know I went back and reread the posts about Ben. And just like I said, the only thing there is your inability to read and some bullshit that results from it. I suggest you read it again then apologize for being stupid.
BC Doofy

Wharton, WV

#25 Dec 18, 2011
Yes I hate women so bad that I'll even bring up a mother's deceased son to hurt her.

Location hidden

#26 Dec 18, 2011
BC Doofy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I went back and reread the posts about Ben. And just like I said, the only thing there is your inability to read and some bullshit that results from it. I suggest you read it again then apologize for being stupid.
I think I'll do a couple lines from David Allen Coe's "You were born and a--hole and you'll be an a--hole till you die". You, Doofy. You stuck your nose in others business, and that's why you are where you are today.

Location hidden

#27 Dec 18, 2011
And you have no reading comprehension, so rereading it a thousand times won't help you.
Soccrmom

Wharton, WV

#28 Dec 19, 2011
-woodfairie- wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll do a couple lines from David Allen Coe's "You were born and a--hole and you'll be an a--hole till you die". You, Doofy. You stuck your nose in others business, and that's why you are where you are today.
I have often wondered wht people can be like this but.. it seems this kinda forum brings out what people hide.

“Troll Stomper”

Location hidden

#29 Dec 19, 2011
-woodfairie- wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll do a couple lines from David Allen Coe's "You were born and a--hole and you'll be an a--hole till you die". You, Doofy. You stuck your nose in others business, and that's why you are where you are today.
Where I'm at today. You mean being stalked by losers and idiots who have nothing better to do then make up stories about me because they don't have the guts to look me in the eye. So Anna, then how did your son get where he is today then? I mean how do you get into a car with a drunk driver and not take any of the blame when he wrecks? Sounds to me like poor life choices landed him in the terrible situation he was in. What about you, what's your thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Nikki1999 58,924
magic mart 3 hr ItsStupid 4
Madison Music Forum (Nov '12) 7 hr Musikologist 10
Ron Gregory (Feb '13) 14 hr donni 10
Danville Traffic Lights 21 hr don 4
whimpy passed away Tue lottery 2
Hookers (Dec '10) Tue yellow man 30
Madison Dating
Find my Match

Madison Jobs

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madison News, Events & Info