Developer

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

How can Corridor G be developed without public sewage. No nice hotels, no nice restaurants, no major shopping malls. Boone County losses millions of dollars to Logan County, because because corridor G has no public sewage. Take the Hatfield and McCoy business for instance, hundreds of tourist by passing Boone County on corridor G every day heading to Logan. Boone County needs some leadership with some vision. I want to develop on corridor G but cant because of no public sewage.
Resident

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Sounds like you want something for nothing. If you want to develop YOUR land. Put the treatment in yourself. Why do you want the people of this county to pay for something YOU will make money on. How is that for vision ????
Developer

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Resident wrote:
Sounds like you want something for nothing. If you want to develop YOUR land. Put the treatment in yourself. Why do you want the people of this county to pay for something YOU will make money on. How is that for vision ????
Thats the vision I was talking about, no vision. Do you know why corridor G was put in? A moron like you should certainly stay out of Boone County politics.
I agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

I agree with developer this county will never grow good jobs without public sewage but, I feel that is what some of the leadership wants. The only industry in this county is the coal industry. If that ever disappear lord help us because there is nothing but food service and some retail stores. When the coal industry goes the other jobs will disappear too! We need to quit putting all our eggs in one industry basket. I live here in boone county, I want more for our children and future. I HOPE DEVELOPER GETS HE BUSINESS STARTED HERE. GOOD LUCK!
I agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

My computer keys are sticking I mean Good luck getting his business started.
I agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

If I was in politics I would help you get the sewage by going to the court system to install workfare if you are receiveing welfare and 18 years old you would have to work to get your monthly welfare check. The goverment is already pay them lets use them to get more businesses in this county. We could hire a someone experience in constructed a sewage systems. There the boss and the crew if they don't work they lose their check. Those that are the healthy welfare worker not the sickly and truely needy. You would have to show medical proof that you could not work.

Since: Jun 10

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Good luck getting people in Boone County to work rather than sit and wait on their welfare and foodstamps.

And the government will not cut them off...This is their vote base.
I agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

If you would rather sit than work you would get a letter saying if you need money you have to work or lose your check. Equal for men and women if you have tons of kids before going to work you would take your kids to a goverment run daycare so both parents could go to work and when you go to vote most welfare people do not vote. When I go all I see is the elderly. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE AND ONE WAY OR OTHER WE ALL PAY!
I agree

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

WE ARE PAYING RIGHT NOW ARE ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING BECAUSE OF ALL THE FREE RIDES THE GOVERMENT IS GIVING.
elder statesmen

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

I agree wrote:
WE ARE PAYING RIGHT NOW ARE ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING BECAUSE OF ALL THE FREE RIDES THE GOVERMENT IS GIVING.
I agree, this corporate welfare needs to stop, billions given to banks and auto industry. Oil companies and GE not paying their fair share in taxes and getting government handouts. Stop corporate welfare now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min bacon hater 56,425
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr Pat MaGroin 116
Foodstamp Cutbacks 3 hr manboobs 7
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 16 hr Jimmy Love 3,940
Jesco White decesed (Feb '13) Mon amen 11
paid ci funds meth Mon RATS RUN METH LAB 1
Brett Loftus Sun atoz 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••