Murder years ago at Madison Park

Murder years ago at Madison Park

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Does anyone remember the names of the teen who was murdered at Madison Park about 10-12 years ago? And if so do you remember the names of the boys who murdered him? I can't find anything online abou it.
hell yea

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I think Lester was the victims name if I'm not mistaken.
bah ha ha

Steubenville, OH

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Charles Lester was murdered!
News Source

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Two Boone County residents were involved. Charles Barnet and Montay Taylor were sentenced to 20 years after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the brutal beating death of 22-year-old Charles Lester of Chapmanville. Lester's body was found at Madison City Park in March 2002. Two other suspects were Chris Green and Scottie Berry.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2013
from what I have heard all my life from different sources that the mountain's are full of murdered ppl. even if they do find a body they don't do shit dn there in w.va.? also I am from Madison w.va. if I was a murderer I would definitely kill there because your chances of getting caught is 1% unless an eyewitness tell's??????? yell right... this is sad that the authorities will arrest ppl for weed, pill's, drunk driving etc. but killing someone is a private hushed up covered up secret? I wonder why? does anybody there ever think of this?????????? I do daily for real. I live in ohio. you kill here you will be caught quickly and they do have the death penalty. I believe if there is solid proof as in a camera or sane individual that witnessed a murder. fry there asses. the reason I say proof is? I actually had a prosecutor to tell me to lie on a man and I told him no. my son was ontrial and a girl testified that the detective gave her $153.00 to lie on my son. it was a mistrial of course. they should have went to jail especially that piece of shit cop. and ppl will lie on the witness stand and the prosecutor knows that also? I wonder where they end up on judgement day? It bother's me to think of such cruel intention's to say the least?
Tom

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 12, 2013
wanubad wrote:
from what I have heard all my life from different sources that the mountain's are full of murdered ppl. even if they do find a body they don't do shit dn there in w.va.? also I am from Madison w.va. if I was a murderer I would definitely kill there because your chances of getting caught is 1% unless an eyewitness tell's??????? yell right... this is sad that the authorities will arrest ppl for weed, pill's, drunk driving etc. but killing someone is a private hushed up covered up secret? I wonder why? does anybody there ever think of this?????????? I do daily for real. I live in ohio. you kill here you will be caught quickly and they do have the death penalty. I believe if there is solid proof as in a camera or sane individual that witnessed a murder. fry there asses. the reason I say proof is? I actually had a prosecutor to tell me to lie on a man and I told him no. my son was ontrial and a girl testified that the detective gave her $153.00 to lie on my son. it was a mistrial of course. they should have went to jail especially that piece of shit cop. and ppl will lie on the witness stand and the prosecutor knows that also? I wonder where they end up on judgement day? It bother's me to think of such cruel intention's to say the least?
They need to arrest people for "weed, pill's, drunk driving etc." as you say, because THIS IS WHAT MOST MURDERS STEM FROM!

Educate yourself and stop being a pothead that makes excuses for your destructive behavior.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to arrest people for "weed, pill's, drunk driving etc." as you say, because THIS IS WHAT MOST MURDERS STEM FROM!
Educate yourself and stop being a pothead that makes excuses for your destructive behavior.
I do not do drug's and murderers are damn cowards they got to slide up with a weapon on ppl usually from behind? ppl still don't deserve to be murdered???????? do they? I gave an example that people would be arrested for weed, pill's. d/driving & etc but I didn't say that's o.k.? but compared to killing people and getting away with it? so what's your point? I drink a few beer's but I do know the laws's so I know better to go murder ppl? if I did smoke pot I still wouldn't be a damn coward? and murder!!! you don't judge me because you don't know me? I have 1 judge and it surely is not you!!
2 posts removed
Murderous Rage

Charleston, WV

#10 May 30, 2013
These mountains are not full of bodies...that's crazy. There are people in those mountains on a daily basis. While Boone County has a drug and theft problem, the murder rate is low... like 1 or 2 a year if even that high. Most of the deaths in this area include corpse's unable to light their cigarettes, or druggies knocking themselves into the next realm. But an actual murder??? I can only think of a few in the 40 years I've lived here.

Paul and Teddy Walker of Pond Fork (Late 80's)
The Hawkins Family of Madison (in the 80's)
Eddie Ferrell of Madison (about 5 years ago)

I guess I've just missed all the missing person signs that are hung up, or maybe someone should drop the missing person reports off to Wayne Price so he can read them over the radio.
Educate yourself

Charleston, WV

#11 May 30, 2013
Murderous Rage wrote:
These mountains are not full of bodies...that's crazy. There are people in those mountains on a daily basis. While Boone County has a drug and theft problem, the murder rate is low... like 1 or 2 a year if even that high. Most of the deaths in this area include corpse's unable to light their cigarettes, or druggies knocking themselves into the next realm. But an actual murder??? I can only think of a few in the 40 years I've lived here.
Paul and Teddy Walker of Pond Fork (Late 80's)
The Hawkins Family of Madison (in the 80's)
Eddie Ferrell of Madison (about 5 years ago)
I guess I've just missed all the missing person signs that are hung up, or maybe someone should drop the missing person reports off to Wayne Price so he can read them over the radio.
Actually you have missed quite a few! Do your research before acting like you know it all. The last time I checked every person that was murdered did not have to necessarily be a missing person.
Murderous Rage

Charleston, WV

#12 May 30, 2013
EDUCATE YOURSELF:... I was responding to WANUBAD: "from what I have heard all my life from different sources that the mountain's are full of murdered ppl. even if they do find a body they don't do shit dn there in w.va.?'

Missing refers to the fact that WANUBAD insinuates that there are dead bodies just laying around in the local mountains...and if that were the case, someone would have "filed a missing person report". I have never heard of people hiking or hunting in the woods and walking upon a murdered body. And I would hope that if I was murdered and not at home when my children or spouse expected me, they would file a missing person report and not just assume "oh well I guess mom's just been murdered in the mountains, what's for dinner?

Do your research and continue with the list of murders since you're so EDUCATED... I do have a masters degree, but it's not in local criminology.

There was the person thrown from a bridge in Ottawa.
Another shot to the head, but they considered it suicide.
A teacher burned in his trailer but they considered that an accident that a dresser was against the back door - even after being told it was no accident.
A man shot thru his screen door at low gap.
A girl up Jeffrey/Hewett who was killed but still loved.
A man near drawdy shoot some people but I don't know if people died.
The Carey Scott girl
Milford Maynard (early 80's) may have been in the woods.
A man was shot in Danville in a house behind JR cable (not sure if he died)
The Miller boy with one arm who was framed for beating a man to death...

And as my point was made....these occurred over 30+ years, not on a daily basis and yet only one or two may have been found in the mountains where WANUBAD suggest all dead bodies are located...

And lets not forget JIMMY HOFFA being buried up Newport under the old racetrack near the area of Ventru Mitchells trailer park. He is definitely lost in the woods.

Now MR EDUCATED.... WHO DID I MISS THAT WAS FOUND WITH A HEAP OF UNCLAIMED AND UNIDENTIFIED BODIES IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MADISON.

There are still only one or two murders a year in this area.
1 post removed
What

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Murderous Rage wrote:
EDUCATE YOURSELF:... I was responding to WANUBAD: "from what I have heard all my life from different sources that the mountain's are full of murdered ppl. even if they do find a body they don't do shit dn there in w.va.?'
Missing refers to the fact that WANUBAD insinuates that there are dead bodies just laying around in the local mountains...and if that were the case, someone would have "filed a missing person report". I have never heard of people hiking or hunting in the woods and walking upon a murdered body. And I would hope that if I was murdered and not at home when my children or spouse expected me, they would file a missing person report and not just assume "oh well I guess mom's just been murdered in the mountains, what's for dinner?
Do your research and continue with the list of murders since you're so EDUCATED... I do have a masters degree, but it's not in local criminology.
There was the person thrown from a bridge in Ottawa.
Another shot to the head, but they considered it suicide.
A teacher burned in his trailer but they considered that an accident that a dresser was against the back door - even after being told it was no accident.
A man shot thru his screen door at low gap.
A girl up Jeffrey/Hewett who was killed but still loved.
A man near drawdy shoot some people but I don't know if people died.
The Carey Scott girl
Milford Maynard (early 80's) may have been in the woods.
A man was shot in Danville in a house behind JR cable (not sure if he died)
The Miller boy with one arm who was framed for beating a man to death...
And as my point was made....these occurred over 30+ years, not on a daily basis and yet only one or two may have been found in the mountains where WANUBAD suggest all dead bodies are located...
And lets not forget JIMMY HOFFA being buried up Newport under the old racetrack near the area of Ventru Mitchells trailer park. He is definitely lost in the woods.
Now MR EDUCATED.... WHO DID I MISS THAT WAS FOUND WITH A HEAP OF UNCLAIMED AND UNIDENTIFIED BODIES IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MADISON.
There are still only one or two murders a year in this area.
chuck nunnery killed a guy that was sitting in his car a Julian
a body was found above the saw mill on rt 17
Patrick ballard-trooper harper knew about before the 911 call was made
lesbian killed ones husband on mud river
Dad in Boone co

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 8, 2013
Anyone forget the Hayes children's mother who had cancer and was shot in the head for her pain medicine. He got off pretty easy. He won't have to serve much time.
And I'm pretty upset hearing about this kid who was held hostage in the woods for a few days by Noah Hoffman and a friend tucker miller, by gun and knife point and beat and tortured. What happens in the mountains stays in the mountains apparently. Just like Vegas for hillbillies. These kids will get away with this , no doubt
LOL

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 8, 2013
Dad in Boone co wrote:
Anyone forget the Hayes children's mother who had cancer and was shot in the head for her pain medicine. He got off pretty easy. He won't have to serve much time.
And I'm pretty upset hearing about this kid who was held hostage in the woods for a few days by Noah Hoffman and a friend tucker miller, by gun and knife point and beat and tortured. What happens in the mountains stays in the mountains apparently. Just like Vegas for hillbillies. These kids will get away with this , no doubt
Send then thru DRUG Court! LOL!!!!!
1 post removed
Idk

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Murderous Rage wrote:
EDUCATE YOURSELF:... I was responding to WANUBAD: "from what I have heard all my life from different sources that the mountain's are full of murdered ppl. even if they do find a body they don't do shit dn there in w.va.?'
Missing refers to the fact that WANUBAD insinuates that there are dead bodies just laying around in the local mountains...and if that were the case, someone would have "filed a missing person report". I have never heard of people hiking or hunting in the woods and walking upon a murdered body. And I would hope that if I was murdered and not at home when my children or spouse expected me, they would file a missing person report and not just assume "oh well I guess mom's just been murdered in the mountains, what's for dinner?
Do your research and continue with the list of murders since you're so EDUCATED... I do have a masters degree, but it's not in local criminology.
There was the person thrown from a bridge in Ottawa.
Another shot to the head, but they considered it suicide.
A teacher burned in his trailer but they considered that an accident that a dresser was against the back door - even after being told it was no accident.
A man shot thru his screen door at low gap.
A girl up Jeffrey/Hewett who was killed but still loved.
A man near drawdy shoot some people but I don't know if people died.
The Carey Scott girl
Milford Maynard (early 80's) may have been in the woods.
A man was shot in Danville in a house behind JR cable (not sure if he died)
The Miller boy with one arm who was framed for beating a man to death...
And as my point was made....these occurred over 30+ years, not on a daily basis and yet only one or two may have been found in the mountains where WANUBAD suggest all dead bodies are located...
And lets not forget JIMMY HOFFA being buried up Newport under the old racetrack near the area of Ventru Mitchells trailer park. He is definitely lost in the woods.
Now MR EDUCATED.... WHO DID I MISS THAT WAS FOUND WITH A HEAP OF UNCLAIMED AND UNIDENTIFIED BODIES IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MADISON.
There are still only one or two murders a year in this area.
I think what they mean is that there is a lot of stuff that happens here that's not solved. People getting murdered, beat, torchered and hardly anything is done about it. I know of a few that's unsolved myself. Then I see some on here that I've never even heard about. My cousin and I was talking about this stuff the other night. How this stuff happens to people around here and they never find out who did it or what really happen. I feel sorry for these families that have to go through this. Knowing that one of their family members were murdered and the piece of sht is still running around free.
marsha bias

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2013
how r u doing?
marsha bias

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2013
sorry that message was for scottie berry, how r u doing?
J Rocc

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2013
That was in 2002 & ppl really need 2 let that go because Chris Greene still doin time & Adam, Scotty & Montay are out now. They did their time & ppl need 2 stay off their asses because they made 1 decision that changed their lives at a young age & trust & believe they did their time. I use 2 hangout with them back in the day & still have mad love for all of them. What happened 2 Charles was a tragedy & ppl often sprea rumors around school that I was involved because we all hang out & 4 those who don't know who I am my name is Jarred Walker. I am here 2 ask ppl 2 let this go because #1 I didn't appreciate the rumors about me because that was uncalled 4. & #2 all the families from the defendants & victim have suffered so please stfu & move on because this is the past.
hardly

Sweden

#22 Jul 29, 2013
J Rocc wrote:
That was in 2002 & ppl really need 2 let that go because Chris Greene still doin time & Adam, Scotty & Montay are out now. They did their time & ppl need 2 stay off their asses because they made 1 decision that changed their lives at a young age & trust & believe they did their time. I use 2 hangout with them back in the day & still have mad love for all of them. What happened 2 Charles was a tragedy & ppl often sprea rumors around school that I was involved because we all hang out & 4 those who don't know who I am my name is Jarred Walker. I am here 2 ask ppl 2 let this go because #1 I didn't appreciate the rumors about me because that was uncalled 4. & #2 all the families from the defendants & victim have suffered so please stfu & move on because this is the past.
The defendants have not "suffered". Charles and his family have suffered. All of the defendants need to be in jail the rest of their lives. Charles's life was taken from him and their life should be too.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 4, 2013
Idk wrote:
<quoted text> I think what they mean is that there is a lot of stuff that happens here that's not solved. People getting murdered, beat, torchered and hardly anything is done about it. I know of a few that's unsolved myself. Then I see some on here that I've never even heard about. My cousin and I was talking about this stuff the other night. How this stuff happens to people around here and they never find out who did it or what really happen. I feel sorry for these families that have to go through this. Knowing that one of their family members were murdered and the piece of sht is still running around free.
THEY DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MURDER'S IN BOONE CO. I KNOW I HAVE TALKED TO THE PROSECUTOR, HIGHWAY PATROL, COLD CASE PPL THERE AND THE LIST GOES ON. THEY DO KNOW WHO MURDERED CHERYL ANN PAULEY A NO GOOD SCUM BALL. HIS METH MAKING DAY'S WILL CATCH UP ONE DAY. HE GOT CAUGHT A COUPLE YRS BACK. OH WELL SAY WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS SITE IT'S YOUR OPTION? UNTIL IT HAPPEN'S IN YOUR FAMILY THEN IT WON'T BE A JOKE. I DO HAVE SOME NUMBER'S PPL HAVE PUT ON HERE THAT I HAVE GOT TO PURSUE REALLY FAST. THANK'S IDK FOR BEING SO KIND ON HERE. HE COULD KILL ONE OF THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY AT ANY TIME HE HAS KILLED BEFORE AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL HIS SLEAZY WHITE TRASH FEMALE FRIEND TURNS ON HIM ONE DAY. I ALSO DO KNOW OTHER THING'S ABOUT THE CASE THAT CAN NOT BE DISCUSSED ABOUT CHERYL ANN PAULEY LOTS OF PPL HURT INSIDE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FEELING PLEASE STOP JUDGING OTHER PPL AND MAKING A DAMN JOKE OUT OF IT!!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY TO PPL THAT SITS BACK AND WONDER'S CERTAIN FACT'S ABOUT THE CRUEL WAY THEY SUFFERED AT THE HAND'S OF A TRASHY COWARD AND HIS WHORE FRIEND? THAT WOULD BOTHER ANY FAMILY? IT'S HAUNTING TO KNOW TO THE FAMILIES.
mick stup

Newark, NJ

#24 Aug 4, 2013
let's not forget mamies sister, eddie barkers mother up newport, the mitchells from jewelry store...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Basketball 4 hr Tigerman 1
Chapmanville Regional Teacher Resigns 6 hr Teacher 36
madison cheating wives 8 hr Santa Claus 5
amanda farley 13 hr Whysoserious 2
Logan Will Beat Chapmanville 17 hr Tigerman 15
Walmart Fire Sat Walmart Shopper 1
Tiger grill Sat Bobby Brown 20

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages