i need a man to satisfy me

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BESS

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 3, 2009
preferably one between the ages of 20 and 22. Who would be the hottest male to get after?
blue bird

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Not a 20-22 yr old. thats a boy, thought you wanted a man. lol.
second thought, you probably couldn't handle a man. lmao
Anonymous

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2009
BESS wrote:
preferably one between the ages of 20 and 22. Who would be the hottest male to get after?
honestly txt this number...n u'll get what ur lookin for 3048070659
miss my lover

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2009
I can tell you the best lay i ever had but he has past on and that was scott gillenwater R.I.P scott has'nt been a man out there can make me feel like when he touch me man the way he could make me cum. the hours and hours of passion he gave me i miss you and the times we had.
eww

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> honestly txt this number...n u'll get what ur lookin for 3048070659
Jeff lol yeah right
girl

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 3, 2009
miss my lover wrote:
I can tell you the best lay i ever had but he has past on and that was scott gillenwater R.I.P scott has'nt been a man out there can make me feel like when he touch me man the way he could make me cum. the hours and hours of passion he gave me i miss you and the times we had.
I hope his children don't see this, you disrespectful trash. matt and Kerry both use this site and they would be so embarrassed and hurt by your decision to write this for the whole world to see.
holy cow

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2009
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope his children don't see this, you disrespectful trash. matt and Kerry both use this site and they would be so embarrassed and hurt by your decision to write this for the whole world to see.
there was no disrespect intend i was just stating the truth and i said nothing bad about him i was very fond of him had alot of goodtimes.
1 post removed
shame on you

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2009
miss my lover wrote:
shame,shame that man is dead and his two sons are on here and I'm telling you now you better stop.
to jack walrus

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2009
holy cow wrote:
<quoted text> there was no disrespect intend i was just stating the truth and i said nothing bad about him i was very fond of him had alot of goodtimes.
This is Jackie Hicks going by holy cow.you big fat walrus.
please

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2009
miss my lover wrote:
please you are a nut case! guess lisa lucky she had 3 kids by him.his one and only true love. dont run your mouth too many people knew that! love ya lisa kerry matt
to jack walrus

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2009
please wrote:
<quoted text>please you are a nut case! guess lisa lucky she had 3 kids by him.his one and only true love. dont run your mouth too many people knew that! love ya lisa kerry matt
Jackie Hicks leave her and her boys alone.you fat walrus.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2009
please wrote:
<quoted text>please you are a nut case! guess lisa lucky she had 3 kids by him.his one and only true love. dont run your mouth too many people knew that! love ya lisa kerry matt
I assure you it was not lisa after she laid with other men and he caught her im telling you can say want you want i know the truth he could not stand that nasty old worm pu$$ of hers said everything had been with it. then poor man would try and work and she call his job sites asking if there was woman around him lisa drove him nuts he tried his best to avoid her for years said the only good thing ever come from that was the kids. but you go on thinkin your right i know the truth on this one i run around with him and his buddy chris thats another one go ask him he will tell you to. R.I.P scott
1 post removed
WHATEVER

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2009
YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE? FAR AS CHRIS HE DON;T HAVE A MIND THE METH TOOK IT! YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID!!!!! IF YOU ONLY KNEW. YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING ABOUT THE DEAD, DREAMLY CAN GO TO HELL! LOVE HIS FAMILY! GO TO HELL! MATT
cant do it

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 5, 2009
You should get a vibrator. It's much cheaper than men and it doesn't shut you out for unknown reasons. Nor can it cut you off and it's always hard and ready.... You wont be as disappointed unless you think that any man in this county can keep an erection for more the 3 minutes. Most of them are eat up on drugs (impotentce)....there are the alcoholics - who pass out and drool..... There are the hard workers who are always working but always seem to find wifes who use their money on drugs. Regardless, These young boys should understand that all the drugs and junk they put in their body causes them to be unable to have sex by age 38.... Their flippers dont work anymore....
LISA GILLENWATER

United States

#17 Dec 5, 2009
dreamly wrote:
<quoted text> I assure you it was not lisa after she laid with other men and he caught her im telling you can say want you want i know the truth he could not stand that nasty old worm pu$$ of hers said everything had been with it. then poor man would try and work and she call his job sites asking if there was woman around him lisa drove him nuts he tried his best to avoid her for years said the only good thing ever come from that was the kids. but you go on thinkin your right i know the truth on this one i run around with him and his buddy chris thats another one go ask him he will tell you to. R.I.P scott
IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME YOU DUMASS MEET ME AT THE CAR WASH AT PRICEHILL TONITE AT 9. AND YOU DONT NO SHIT BABY! BUT DONT WANT THIS DUM SHIT TO GO ON SO BABY BRING YOUR ASS ON.
BOB

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2009
Sounds like someone needs a date with B.O.B.
Battery Operated Boyfriend
2 posts removed
Gotundies

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2009
BOB wrote:
lol
who what when

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2009
BOB wrote:
that one be JACKIE AND AMY
1 post removed
crap

Logan, WV

#24 Dec 5, 2009
you people are pathetic and disgusting.
1 post removed
meee

United States

#26 Dec 5, 2009
i will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tigers Track Team 32 min Fan 1
Jealous Mothers of other peoples kids!!! (Nov '09) 1 hr old days 22
Nathan Newman 1 hr Angry Customer 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr Annie-Oakley 13,277
Does anybody know cindy Poveromo 22 hr Wvguy02 1
home wrecker Fri NO NAME 1
y ppl get on here to destroy everyone elses live May 20 BooneCountysFinest 16
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE