matt

Branchland, WV

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I think that we all need to ponder how many child abuse incidents have been plaguing our area recently. It is so, so very sad when the defenseless eyes of a young child turn to fear when the only people that they rely on transform into pure evil. I am not without sin in my life. I have done my share of wrong; but we have to protect our children - at all costs. For once, let's turn this site into something productive. For the most part, it has served no purpose except to be the venue for gossip and busybodies. I have been guilty of being part of this ridiculous antic myself. However, in light of all of the young children and babies that are being mistreated and even murdered - from this point forward....I will not use this site for any undignified deed. We need to protect our babies and let's solidify our families! Just my .02

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Peace 4,149
Cremation Services Tue Hillbilly 4
Who was found at dead at Boy Scout camp Tue Karma 4
Pukes buying beer Tue Oh my 29
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Tue Jacob 4
Madison Medical Jun 25 BBBBBX 2
Sue Ison Jun 25 mma 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance