First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 8, 2010
what do you really think about brittany harvey?????
Tasha

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Well Britt Is Awsome... Weve hAd Our Ups && Downs BuuT Its all Good=] Ily Girl =]

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 9, 2010
yo, didnt owen adkins get her prego? dont get me wrong or nottin, shes a pretty hot girl. id bang that to if she gave me the chance. but how old is dis girl? 15 or 16? and pregnant by a 21 year old. dats some crazy shit. owen should walk around lookin at da ground, full of shame. gettin her knocked up den just leavin err. i only talked to dis girl 3 or 4 times, and she was always nice. she aint even be knowin me and listenin to my problem, and gave me some of dah best advice i ever got. but she to good of a girl to be getin knocked up by someone like owen. ive heard she be seein sum dude named jonathan. am i right? dis boy betta be treatin her real good, or ill bust dat bit*h in dah face. anyone know her numba so i can hit err up. ill show her how a man should really treat a lady.

Since: Dec 09

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2010
this is brittneys sister amber. no she didnt get knocked up by him. she didnt even screw him. they was just friends. and her # is none of ur buisness. who r u anyway? she might give it to u. if she knew who u were. haha. lmfao and jonathon is her bf. dont be sayin shit like that. ur just causing trouble for them. they have a hard time as it is. he treats her real good. if it is any of ur buisness.haha.

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 9, 2010
haha, this is funny "hardcoregangsta".
no, owen did not knock me up.
we were just friends.
and im fourteen by the way.
who are you, and when have i ever talked to you?
and jonathon. thats none of your buisness. dont bring him up in this. hes good to me, so dont worry. we have our times when things arent great, but i love him. and thats not changing. and no, no one is going to give you my number. no one on here has my number, and the ones that do.. arent going to give it to you. so dont be looking forward to that.
thanks amber, and tasha :) iloveyouguys :)

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 9, 2010
brittknee2013 wrote:
haha, this is funny "hardcoregangsta".
no, owen did not knock me up.
we were just friends.
and im fourteen by the way.
who are you, and when have i ever talked to you?
and jonathon. thats none of your buisness. dont bring him up in this. hes good to me, so dont worry. we have our times when things arent great, but i love him. and thats not changing. and no, no one is going to give you my number. no one on here has my number, and the ones that do.. arent going to give it to you. so dont be looking forward to that.
thanks amber, and tasha :) iloveyouguys :)
you no who i be. we talked a few weeks ago wen i told u bout muh woman goin tah jail. but what eva girl.. i understand dat u wanna act like you dont even no who i am to keep it cool wit dat jonathan dude. its all cool. but when eva you guys break up which will be in da near future hit me up girl. just remember i no dat he aint be treatin yo ass right so i dont no why u be liein but ill be der for ya when he breaks it off. ur way to sexy to be have a punk like dat breakin dat lil heart of urs. i remember every word u told me. but i bet he aint even rememberin dat first kiss or even da first time you told him you love him. but i will baby girl. keep dat and me in mind.
algarrett

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 9, 2010
BIT*H

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2010
lmao, why would i try to hide that i know someone ? and i really dont know you. you just added me on myspace and started talking to me about a girl that you like and how she went to jail but you dont know where you stand with her. and all i said to you is to just wait until she gets out and talk to her about it, and that you never know what will happen, maybe she likes you to then i told you that i had to go.? i have no reason to hide that. you have no idea what goes on between me and jonathon, so you can stop saying sh*t about us. and yes he does treat me right. he treats me better than any other guy ever has. we have our ups and downs, but what relationship doesnt ? how do you know what he remembers and what he dont ? and theres never going to be anything for you to remember. nothing is ever going to happen between us. so you can stop thinking something will. peace out :)

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 14, 2010
cause girl, you aint wantin yo boyfriend tah no whats goin on between us. you no derr was a cunnection der. i no dat jonathon dont make yo ass happy, you said so ur self.you told me dat he dont no how he feels or atleast you dont think he does. but baby girl i no how i feel and i no dat i can make you happy. its only a matter of time befor he relizes what we got. its ok girl, dont hide it. you no dat sumthing goin tah happen dont deny. just wait babe.

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 14, 2010
lmfao. there was nothing there. i talked to you for like 30 mintues. and jonathon does make me happy. apparently you cant remember shit either. i told you that we argue sometimes over stupid shit, and that he loves me, but he doesnt always act like it. which im constantly pissing him off over something, so i really dont blame him. nothing is going to happen, EVER ! you kinda creep me outt, your like a really bad stalkerr or something. its creepy. you act like we dated for three years and i just broke up with you at random. your obsessive. im not trying to be mean, but gosh.. nothing is going to happen. im sorry. maybe you should go find a girl that looks and acts like me. maybe she can make yahh happy.
Stalker

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2010
All of this drama takes way to long to read...... can u pleeeze shortin it a little

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 14, 2010
haha, yeh.
and here it is.
I DO NOT LIKE YOU "HARDCOREGANGSTA"
and NOTHING is ever going to happen :)
the end!
happy?
allen garrett jr

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2010
[email protected] go to hell. and stop sleeping around.
allen garrett jr

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 14, 2010
this is the real allen garrett jr. anonymous gots it right. shes a [email protected] she sleeps around to much. shes even slept with my best friends. all of them. and her and jeremy are friends with benefits. shes nothing but a [email protected]
1 post removed
THE FACTS

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2010
i guess allen is mad cause he tried to jack to your myspace and he couldn't get it up to jack to it i walked in on him he cried forever said he really wanted to be with you but you wouldn't give him the time a day because he was a retard i feel sorry for him but he needs to grow up some and see a doctor about his dick not gettting hard even just to jack
1 post removed
Allen Garrett Jr

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2010
who ever has the f*cking [email protected] to hide under a [email protected] computer use someone elses name because i dont want in this stupid bullsh*t
Brittney this is me this time

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2010
Allen Garrett Jr wrote:
who ever has the f*cking [email protected] to hide under a [email protected] computer use someone elses name because i dont want in this stupid bullsh*t
Brittney this is me this time
i know allen.:)

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 15, 2010
THE FACTS wrote:
i guess allen is mad cause he tried to jack to your myspace and he couldn't get it up to jack to it i walked in on him he cried forever said he really wanted to be with you but you wouldn't give him the time a day because he was a retard i feel sorry for him but he needs to grow up some and see a doctor about his dick not gettting hard even just to jack
rotflmfao ! thats very interesting !
tasha

United States

#21 Jan 15, 2010
BRITTNEY IS THE BIGGEST W*O*E U WILL EVER MET SHE WILL LET U GET HER PREGO AND EVERYTHING ... HAHAHA =] Listen U F*c*e*r$..U Need To Leave Muhh Baby Mama Alone ..Baby # 2 Lol... This Girl IS A GREAT person.... && One Of MUHH BEST FRIENDS ..JUST LEAVE HER THE F*C* ALONE !!!!
a real friend

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 15, 2010
brittney is a really nice girl. you guys need to stop saying all these bad things about her. i have known her for a really long time and i know all this stuff on here is nothing but lies. just leave her alone. shes got more on her mind right now. and your just trying to make things worse. its not like shes going to care what you say anyways. shes a very strong girl. and she dont let stupid sh*t like this get to her. all this time ive known her i have never not once seen her get hurt over people saying stupid things about her or over boys trying hurt her. get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Peace 4,149
Cremation Services Tue Hillbilly 4
Who was found at dead at Boy Scout camp Tue Karma 4
Pukes buying beer Tue Oh my 29
Paulette Vance up to her old tricks? (Nov '14) Tue Jacob 4
Madison Medical Jun 25 BBBBBX 2
Sue Ison Jun 25 mma 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance