wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Does anyone no about the bust that happen with meth lab in kevin halstead didn't know he dis drugs

Since: Jun 10

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

SAD, he has been on them for years
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Wv Man wrote:
SAD, he has been on them for years
Yes it is sad so many people are on meth & pills ... I knew him when he was younger heard he has kid now does he live at Trailor court still or moved on family property ? Seen where his sister was on here she was trouble kid when she was younger to guess things never change for her ...
where

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

where did this happen?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

where wrote:
where did this happen?
Not sure it's on the news. You can look it under Boone county meth lab bust Kevin Halstead his picture and another guy in girl pics will show up they wS making it with kids in the house

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

maybe we can thank that guy Neal?!
what

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

ctautman wrote:
maybe we can thank that guy Neal?!
Not sure what that means
Forest for trees

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

Get off your lazy ass and volunteer in your community. Change things. If you spent 1/3 the time helping others that you spend in people's business Boone county would be a better place
lmbo !!!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

Forest for trees wrote:
Get off your lazy ass and volunteer in your community. Change things. If you spent 1/3 the time helping others that you spend in people's business Boone county would be a better place
lol your About stupid look what your doing idot... lol .....take your own advice!!!! omg now that's funny!!!!
guesswho4

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

he got busted at his families house, he is just a person that hides behind people watch and see what happens if the girl and other guy does the time and he runs free he knows how to lie and get of stuff knowing he was probably the ring leader in it i mean duh it was his house i mean i think i would know if someone was cooking meth in my house. he will find a way out of it just like dj jarrell did at robinson when he burnt his house down cooking meth in his house. gotta know the right people.
well

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

He blamed it all on sarah his sister when she didnt have anything to do with it but was a good person to blame it on b/c she was already on home confinement. it was him his girlfriend and her brother cooking it in his moms garage on rock creek. sad part is he dont even care that his sister is pregnant and in jail again unless she got released again but i doubt it. he beats on his sister and his gf infront of his kids or anyone and doesnt care who sees it
How the heck

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

He's a Halstead, enough said.
klmao

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

hes a p@$$y and a total p.o.s.
SO SAD

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

HE IS OUT OF JAIL AND STILL DEALING DOPE. MOMMY AND DADDY WONT BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM WHEN HE IS FINALLY PUT IN PRISON FOR HIS METH LAB. HIS SONS ARE WITH THEIR MOTHER'S PARENTS BUT HIS DAUGHTER IS WITH HIM. HE IS STILL STAYING WHERE THE METH LAB WAS FOUND WITH HER STILL EXPOSING HER TO ALL THE CHEMICALS IN THE HOUSE. I HOPE WHEN THEY PUT HIM IN PRISON THEY PUT HER IN A FOSTER HOME WHERE SHE CAN BE RAISED RIGHT NOT BY DRUG DEALERS !

Since: Dec 11

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

SO SAD wrote:
HE IS OUT OF JAIL AND STILL DEALING DOPE. MOMMY AND DADDY WONT BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM WHEN HE IS FINALLY PUT IN PRISON FOR HIS METH LAB. HIS SONS ARE WITH THEIR MOTHER'S PARENTS BUT HIS DAUGHTER IS WITH HIM. HE IS STILL STAYING WHERE THE METH LAB WAS FOUND WITH HER STILL EXPOSING HER TO ALL THE CHEMICALS IN THE HOUSE. I HOPE WHEN THEY PUT HIM IN PRISON THEY PUT HER IN A FOSTER HOME WHERE SHE CAN BE RAISED RIGHT NOT BY DRUG DEALERS !
are you sure you know about him or gossip
so sad :(

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

SO SAD wrote:
Where is the mother to his kids at ? And I thought if they found a meth lab you wasn't aloud back there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min fitness-guru 43,682
FYI Jeff Slone (Jul '13) 9 hr used 22
paul tawney 18 hr terry taylor 1
secret affairs the ones they got away with 18 hr FahQue 13
Coal Festival 23 hr Kevin 7
I need your advice, seriously Fri SimplyLoveYou 5
Ed (coward,sell out) Hendricks Fri right 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••