wondering

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Does anyone no about the bust that happen with meth lab in kevin halstead didn't know he dis drugs

Since: Jun 10

Barboursville, WV

#2 Nov 17, 2011
SAD, he has been on them for years
wondering

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Wv Man wrote:
SAD, he has been on them for years
Yes it is sad so many people are on meth & pills ... I knew him when he was younger heard he has kid now does he live at Trailor court still or moved on family property ? Seen where his sister was on here she was trouble kid when she was younger to guess things never change for her ...
where

Barboursville, WV

#4 Nov 18, 2011
where did this happen?
wondering

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2011
where wrote:
where did this happen?
Not sure it's on the news. You can look it under Boone county meth lab bust Kevin Halstead his picture and another guy in girl pics will show up they wS making it with kids in the house

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2011
maybe we can thank that guy Neal?!
what

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2011
ctautman wrote:
maybe we can thank that guy Neal?!
Not sure what that means
Forest for trees

Oakvale, WV

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Get off your lazy ass and volunteer in your community. Change things. If you spent 1/3 the time helping others that you spend in people's business Boone county would be a better place
lmbo !!!!

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Forest for trees wrote:
Get off your lazy ass and volunteer in your community. Change things. If you spent 1/3 the time helping others that you spend in people's business Boone county would be a better place
lol your About stupid look what your doing idot... lol .....take your own advice!!!! omg now that's funny!!!!
guesswho4

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2011
he got busted at his families house, he is just a person that hides behind people watch and see what happens if the girl and other guy does the time and he runs free he knows how to lie and get of stuff knowing he was probably the ring leader in it i mean duh it was his house i mean i think i would know if someone was cooking meth in my house. he will find a way out of it just like dj jarrell did at robinson when he burnt his house down cooking meth in his house. gotta know the right people.
well

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2011
He blamed it all on sarah his sister when she didnt have anything to do with it but was a good person to blame it on b/c she was already on home confinement. it was him his girlfriend and her brother cooking it in his moms garage on rock creek. sad part is he dont even care that his sister is pregnant and in jail again unless she got released again but i doubt it. he beats on his sister and his gf infront of his kids or anyone and doesnt care who sees it
How the heck

Branchland, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2011
He's a Halstead, enough said.
klmao

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2011
hes a p@$$y and a total p.o.s.
SO SAD

Hurricane, WV

#14 Dec 17, 2011
HE IS OUT OF JAIL AND STILL DEALING DOPE. MOMMY AND DADDY WONT BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM WHEN HE IS FINALLY PUT IN PRISON FOR HIS METH LAB. HIS SONS ARE WITH THEIR MOTHER'S PARENTS BUT HIS DAUGHTER IS WITH HIM. HE IS STILL STAYING WHERE THE METH LAB WAS FOUND WITH HER STILL EXPOSING HER TO ALL THE CHEMICALS IN THE HOUSE. I HOPE WHEN THEY PUT HIM IN PRISON THEY PUT HER IN A FOSTER HOME WHERE SHE CAN BE RAISED RIGHT NOT BY DRUG DEALERS !

Since: Dec 11

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 17, 2011
SO SAD wrote:
HE IS OUT OF JAIL AND STILL DEALING DOPE. MOMMY AND DADDY WONT BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM WHEN HE IS FINALLY PUT IN PRISON FOR HIS METH LAB. HIS SONS ARE WITH THEIR MOTHER'S PARENTS BUT HIS DAUGHTER IS WITH HIM. HE IS STILL STAYING WHERE THE METH LAB WAS FOUND WITH HER STILL EXPOSING HER TO ALL THE CHEMICALS IN THE HOUSE. I HOPE WHEN THEY PUT HIM IN PRISON THEY PUT HER IN A FOSTER HOME WHERE SHE CAN BE RAISED RIGHT NOT BY DRUG DEALERS !
are you sure you know about him or gossip
so sad :(

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2011
SO SAD wrote:
Where is the mother to his kids at ? And I thought if they found a meth lab you wasn't aloud back there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loose Pigs 3 hr Rooster65 11
One Word Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,516
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,365
Tigers Girls Basketball 5 hr Tiger Supporter 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Katie MacCallum Nichols Jun 27 Just wondering 2
Does anyone know Devine Jackson? (Oct '09) Jun 27 Crazy Vet 20

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance