Politics as usual for Boone County BO...
tired

Huntington, WV

#24 Nov 15, 2011
Mifflin Madam wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have heard, the Board voted to accept Mr. Phipps resignation, which was 3 to 2. Apparently, Joe Tagalientie and Chucky Gibson wanted to fire him. After all, both of them have an agenda. Gibson ran for the board to get rid of Steve Pauley, because he is raising his son by his sister. And Joe, oh Joe, they take orders from Bobby Hale, because he wanted to get rid of Pauley. Funny thing about Joe Taglentie, he had an affair, while as a board member and still married, with a secretary at the central office. Now that his wife, Mariland is now deceased, he is having an affair with a married bus driver from the Sherman area. I believe she is the one who is fighting for her job because she was under the influence driving a school bus. Don't believe me just check it out.
sharron
Mifflin Madam

Dunbar, WV

#25 Nov 15, 2011
tired wrote:
<quoted text> sharron
Please enlighten me of the meaning of the term "sharron". Thanks
tired

Huntington, WV

#26 Nov 15, 2011
bus driver
Mifflin Madam

Dunbar, WV

#27 Nov 15, 2011
tired wrote:
bus driver
Thank you, you have enlightened me. You must be very smart to have used that term. I guess you see through this mess too. Again thank you. Oh, by the way, what dialect is that? Persian, Pastou, or German?
IHBH

Dunbar, WV

#28 Nov 15, 2011
tire of it all wrote:
Can anyone run to be on the board? I mean I know its all About who you know and how much money you have but I would like to run. I'm tired of the same stuff going on every year and nothing bneing done about it. I have hree chioldren who attend brookview and no matter how hard I try and no matter who I talk to I keep running into a dead end.when did it stop being about the children and being about politics and having the right connection?
Baby, I agree with you, it seems, good people don't get a voice.
Mifflin Madam

Dunbar, WV

#29 Nov 15, 2011
IHBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, I agree with you, it seems, good people don't get a voice.
Oh, I have the perfect person to run, don't know if she would do it. Former Principal of Brookview. Hell, she has no reason to not too, as her life has been torn apart on unfounded info. I think you all know where I am going with this! Let's start the campaign?
brenda

Williamson, WV

#30 Nov 15, 2011
Was it the same Paul Hill that the newspaper was talking about.
annie

Williamson, WV

#31 Nov 16, 2011
They had more about it in today's Gazette, so if Paul worked Perdue and did this voting, he needs to be watched too.
IHBH

Dunbar, WV

#32 Nov 16, 2011
kyle wrote:
I don't know if he worked for Perdue, but Sunday's Gazeetes' front page article mentioned a Paul Hill- maybe it is another Paul Hill, but if it isn't you should read the article.
Didn't have time to read Sunday's paper, but have done so now. It did say, that Paul Hill, Perdue's assistent "voted with several others on the committee". Paul Hill was appointed to the Housing Committee. It seems like Mason County has their own axe to grind with perdue. This doesn't mean Paul Hill did anything wrong.
kyle

Williamson, WV

#33 Nov 16, 2011
You didn't read the paper very closely- it said he was insturmental in helping get the project passed with required approval of the Mason County Commission. If he did work for John, his voting was a definite conflict of interest. My husband is an attorney and he has researched this.
troy

Williamson, WV

#34 Nov 17, 2011
I did read the paper and it sounds like Paul is into it up to his forehead.
IHBH

Dunbar, WV

#35 Nov 17, 2011
troy wrote:
I did read the paper and it sounds like Paul is into it up to his forehead.
As stated before, I do not believe everything I read in the papers or hear on the news!
MIFFLIN MADAM SUE

Huntington, WV

#36 Nov 17, 2011
Maybe Paul Hill is like Phipps, someone will cover his ass.
SUE

Huntington, WV

#37 Nov 17, 2011
Play nice!!!!!!!!!!
roy

Williamson, WV

#38 Nov 17, 2011
I would just like to know if it the same Paul Hill.
taylor

Williamson, WV

#39 Nov 17, 2011
A lot of people I have talked to, speak highly of Mr. Hill. However, they have also said that he has been involved in all this Perdue stuff, then he should resign his seat on the board of education before he is indicted.
Sue the second

Dunbar, WV

#40 Nov 17, 2011
taylor wrote:
A lot of people I have talked to, speak highly of Mr. Hill. However, they have also said that he has been involved in all this Perdue stuff, then he should resign his seat on the board of education before he is indicted.
For what???
debra

Williamson, WV

#41 Nov 18, 2011
It sounds like he was involved in a conflict of interest.
SUE

Huntington, WV

#42 Nov 18, 2011
So what else is new for Boone County??
ian

Williamson, WV

#43 Nov 18, 2011
Noone is ever what they seem and it sounds like Paul fits in with the crowd. It didn't take him long did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 min Doug77 11,985
Thornhill ford (Jan '15) 20 min Burgtonville 6
Create your own Forum 2 hr Concerned 334
Toughest Women in Chapmanville 3 hr ? 5
Poll What Do You Think Of Harts Creek (Aug '09) 5 hr stylistinohio 48
Hes in the jailhouse now... (Nov '10) Sun Kelly 6
camp creek Jul 25 ? 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages