I'm done with McDonald's in Madison
12345abc

Charleston, WV

#24 Sep 8, 2012
Taco bell invented the fast food concept.
Heidi

United States

#25 Sep 8, 2012
I'm not even saying that there aren't flaws in their management, what I am saying is that it doesn't have to be some huge life crisis for you. You claim that you've waited for an hour, not once, but multiple times, for a big Mac? Let's all just take a moment to mourn the loss of your arteries. Ok, I'm done. Anyway, why, oh why, would you wait that long for a big Mac?
Claud

Princeton, WV

#26 Sep 8, 2012
Heidi wrote:
I'm not even saying that there aren't flaws in their management, what I am saying is that it doesn't have to be some huge life crisis for you. You claim that you've waited for an hour, not once, but multiple times, for a big Mac? Let's all just take a moment to mourn the loss of your arteries. Ok, I'm done. Anyway, why, oh why, would you wait that long for a big Mac?
I was humored, And I tend to agree with your elegant way of saying that fat slow thinking people are the reason it takes so long to get your food.
SHANE

Lubbock, TX

#27 Sep 8, 2012
hey i have a idea, and no i don't work there but all of u idiots bitching, if u think u can do better PROVE IT!!my opinion is you are all a bunch of lazy asses that sit and draw a check and expect everyone to baby your asses hell we already pay everything else 4 u so if u don't want to wait get off your lazy ass and cook at home we buy your food anyway we shouldn't have to cook it to

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 8, 2012
u should be!
Heidi

Springfield, NJ

#29 Sep 9, 2012
Claud wrote:
<quoted text>I was humored, And I tend to agree with your elegant way of saying that fat slow thinking people are the reason it takes so long to get your food.
Actually, I was getting at the persons weight. Some of the laziest/slowest people I've ever known were thin. The point that I was trying to "drive-thru" was that I didn't believe them that they have waited for an hour on several different occasions.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Sep 12, 2012
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I was getting at the persons weight. Some of the laziest/slowest people I've ever known were thin. The point that I was trying to "drive-thru" was that I didn't believe them that they have waited for an hour on several different occasions.
Anybody that waits an hour to get anything from a McDonalds is an idiot.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Sep 12, 2012
^^^I think that's what she was trying to say lol.
hungry

Waynesboro, VA

#32 Sep 20, 2012
If yuu want the owner's name, all you have to do is ask a Manager there. He will call the person back personally.
andrea wrote:
yo, heidi, maybe they're mad cuz madison macdonalds is THE ONLY ONE that is exceptionally sloooooooow. The pisser is, mgmt doesn't seem to care. If looooong waits are not mgmt's problem, perhaps she could get her butt on here and give the regional boss's phone number where we could complain.
Lol, no they won't be bringin a wine list, but then again, ain't nothin down there cooked from scratch to cause the long waits.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#33 Sep 20, 2012
SHANE wrote:
hey i have a idea, and no i don't work there but all of u idiots bitching, if u think u can do better PROVE IT!!my opinion is you are all a bunch of lazy asses that sit and draw a check and expect everyone to baby your asses hell we already pay everything else 4 u so if u don't want to wait get off your lazy ass and cook at home we buy your food anyway we shouldn't have to cook it to
So, having a problem with unsatisfactory service at a restaurant means you're a lazy, check drawing bum? Thanks for the heads up, retard. That attitude is why you'll be in fast food the rest of your life. Granted, the op is full of shit about waiting for an hour, its his/her money and they've the right to take their business elsewhere.

And to your girlfriend that replied earlier, you're just as dumb as your bf. You should understand that these people have jobs because of the consumer, so the customers shouldn't be thankful of them doing their jobs.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Sep 21, 2012
SHANE wrote:
Far be it from me to point this out, buuuuuut, don't most people go to McDonalds for lunch? Aren't most of those people working class? That would also mean they are working someplace other than the McDonalds they are complaining about?

Sooooooo, in summation princess those people are at work so no they won't go home at lunch to cook, and yes you obviously work there. You kind of let that cat out of the bag here...
we buy your food anyway we shouldn't have to cook it to
Jazz

Spencer, WV

#35 Sep 25, 2012
I have never waited an hr there. If they are busy it had taken a lil bit. There are always flies in there. Fast food leads to children and adults obesity. Healthy meals at home ate better. There is healthy food that is quick to make. If don't like the service then don't go back. Stop complaining. Just one more big Mac u dont eat. More for me :)
Fiona

Vienna, WV

#36 Oct 8, 2012
Anvice wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that a Co. as good as McDonald's would loose a customer as good and as loyal as you have been to them over the years would just disown them. I'm sure they will feel the pinch and no doubt will be forced to file 'chapter eight' and try and recover over such a loss. It is high profile customers like you that are giving up on our businesses and driving them into bankruptcy. As bad as the economy is, if I were you I would think about disowning McDonald's and give them another chance before I would make that move, you would actually be putting allot of people out of work if you were to quit going back to McDonald's, you know all the Big Macs you eat, much less the fries and cokes is enough to feed your community for a year. So please think about it!
Lol! Funny!
Anyway Alot of times they dnt pay the people enough to care!
socrmom

Scott Depot, WV

#37 Oct 12, 2012
I just love their fuzz burgers.
Ben Stone

Hamlin, WV

#38 Oct 20, 2012
The Madison McDonald's is top-notch, one of the best I've ever eaten at. I hate to admit this, because I absolutely HATE the owner of the Logan and Madison McDonald's, but it's true. Chris is a clown and a jerk.
McSharts

Princeton, WV

#39 Nov 7, 2012
I am so done with McDonald's, too. Last time I went there to eat a man farted and asked him how dare you farting that stinky fart in from of my precious wife. He looked up at me and said that it wasn't him that farted and blamed it on my precious, beautiful wife. I know darn well that women doesn't fart or even sharts.

Well, anyways.. After blaming it on my wife, he looks up at me and says, "What do you call a fart?
A turd honking for the right of way out of your wife's @ss."

I dare him!! If I ever catch that mofo.. eww, god. I will throw dog shit on him.

Other than that, McDonald's is an awesome restaurant besides that slow service and those cold french fries. SMFH
Bid Mac

Clay, WV

#40 Nov 8, 2012
I haven't been to MD's since june 2 2008. the one in madison at least
koko

Charleston, WV

#41 Nov 8, 2012
Never had any of these problems! it might
depend on the time your going like if it's
lunch time it gets really busy, keep up
the good work and a shout out to my sis!!
horny toad

Charleston, WV

#42 Nov 17, 2012
When you go to Mcdonals and order chicken nuggets open it and make sure it got nuggets cause now the also put mac sauce in them
Lon Chaney

Hewett, WV

#43 Nov 17, 2012
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
News Hasil Adkins garners WVMHOF induction Mon Bob 2
Hasil Adkins (Oct '09) Mon Bob 103
Does anyone know Zarcus Gore? (Oct '09) Mon Melissa dawn 1234 86
Jennings Miller (Apr '10) Sun Westsidehillboy 2
so what is up with zarcus gore?? (May '12) Feb 18 Melissa dawn 1234 15
Tax Refunds are WELFARE for people with kids (Jan '13) Feb 17 Real Man 48

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance