Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

I am tired of going in there and having to wait 30 minutes to get waited on, and then another 30 minutes to get my food. Even when you are lucky enough to place your order, drive thru people get priority while you just stand there and wait, and wait, and wait.
Ever notice that? People in the drive thru get waited on before people in the restaurant do? Is there money better than mine, or their opinion of their restaurant better than mine?
I have decided that I am not going back in there anymore and they have lost all my business. If the management wants to run that place like that, more power to them, but they're not going to do it on my dime anymore. The best thing for anyone to do is to call their order in at least 4-6 weeks ahead of time. Maybe if you give them at least that much time you'll get some service in there.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Cole Fielder wrote:
I am tired of going in there and having to wait 30 minutes to get waited on, and then another 30 minutes to get my food. Even when you are lucky enough to place your order, drive thru people get priority while you just stand there and wait, and wait, and wait.
Ever notice that? People in the drive thru get waited on before people in the restaurant do? Is there money better than mine, or their opinion of their restaurant better than mine?
I have decided that I am not going back in there anymore and they have lost all my business. If the management wants to run that place like that, more power to them, but they're not going to do it on my dime anymore. The best thing for anyone to do is to call their order in at least 4-6 weeks ahead of time. Maybe if you give them at least that much time you'll get some service in there.
First crying about Wendy's and now McDonalds. Maybe it's time for you to adopt an actual healthy lifestyle.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Plus you were recently complaining about being out of work. Your money goes a lot further buying groceries than it does fast food.
Just some food for thought.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Rudy Waltz wrote:
Plus you were recently complaining about being out of work. Your money goes a lot further buying groceries than it does fast food.
Just some food for thought.
lol, Welcome Back, Rudy!
i know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Drive thru is priority, but the food is made in the order that it is taken. If you don't want to wait then cook at home.
1 post removed
Stood By To Long

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Stood By To Long wrote:
<quoted text>Eat SHITTt
Thats what I said.
Anvice

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Cole Fielder wrote:
It's sad that a Co. as good as McDonald's would loose a customer as good and as loyal as you have been to them over the years would just disown them. I'm sure they will feel the pinch and no doubt will be forced to file 'chapter eight' and try and recover over such a loss. It is high profile customers like you that are giving up on our businesses and driving them into bankruptcy. As bad as the economy is, if I were you I would think about disowning McDonald's and give them another chance before I would make that move, you would actually be putting allot of people out of work if you were to quit going back to McDonald's, you know all the Big Macs you eat, much less the fries and cokes is enough to feed your community for a year. So please think about it!
nowhere

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

they are so slow
mka1991

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Pizza Hut has the slowest service ever. They are very rude and never get the order right.
ERMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

everyone should just go to hacienda
1 post removed
Hello

Euclid, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Thebplace is disgusting
Isabella

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

ERMG wrote:
everyone should just go to hacienda
why would anybody want to eat that slop...look around at how nasty it is
1 post removed
not enuff

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I dont have enough tattoos to work at McDonalds..lol
andrea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

so typical of employees saying eat somewhere if you dont want to wait forever in line instead of apologizing and letting us know theyre trying to fix the problem. so screw em.

if I was manager Id be begging ppls forgiveness. it will go under for bad service and i wont shed a tear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

It's like this: The people in that pokey drive thru of theirs waiting in line are no better then I am. I go inside to order because I do not want to burn up a half a tank of gas in their drive thru. It's true, you'll burn half a tank most of the time, and they still get their orders before the people in the store get theirs.

I have a few suggestions for the management of Madison McDonald's in order to improve customer satisfaction.

1. Put a lounge area in the dining room with a tv and a few pool tables. People can watch television and play pool while they wait over an hour or so on their orders. Offer people complimentary drinks for their wait and they won't complain.

2. Get some management and staff who actually know what they're doing to run your store. And the big wig managers who sit back in that office and chow down on Big Mac's all day can get out there and help once in a while.

3. Close the dining room and go drive thru only. Since drive thru customers are better than customers who actually come in your store to eat, make us all feel special and just close the dining room. Drive Thru people have money that's better then in store customers evidently, and their opinions are valued better too!

Have a Great Day!
My money will be spent elsewhere in the future. I'm done with your store.
Heidi

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I know where all of you went wrong. Your first mistake was (Rudy) waltzing into McDonald's and expecting $200 quality on a $5 budget. If I can feed my whole family dinner with the change found in the parking lot, then I'm not exactly expecting them to hand me the wine list.
Ever heard the saying, "you get what you pay for"? Well, that also applies to the food you wolf down. Seriously, you get a whole meal for 6 bucks and you're mad because it takes 4 minutes?
andrea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

yo, heidi, maybe they're mad cuz madison macdonalds is THE ONLY ONE that is exceptionally sloooooooow. The pisser is, mgmt doesn't seem to care. If looooong waits are not mgmt's problem, perhaps she could get her butt on here and give the regional boss's phone number where we could complain.

Lol, no they won't be bringin a wine list, but then again, ain't nothin down there cooked from scratch to cause the long waits.
macala

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

well the way i see it they stand in there all hours of the damn day trying to feed ya'll when ya'll are to lazy to cook, so i wouldn't be saying anything. Mcdonald's has some of the best workers i know and they will always get your order right, and if they don't then they will be nice and fix it. many people don't understand how hard it is to work at a damn restraunt. i don't know why some of you people have to be so damn hard headed. I don't blame people for being rude to some of you smartasses that come in there and about the tattoo's whats the big fucking deal. it's their body not yours, so stfu, i mean damn do ya'll have to bitch about everything? if it wasnt for mcdonalds, and all the other fast food restraunts ya'll would be stuck home everyday cooking so i would stop the bitching at once. maybe if ya'll wouldnt be so pickie about ya'll order then it would be fast but no someone has to have a fucked up cheese burger with mustard cheese and 3 pickles only.. you people really piss me off my boyfriend works every damn day just to feed ya'll's asses and then ya'll go and start talking shit, wow! i knew boone county wasn't nothing but fake ass, back stabbing, dumbass bitches, that has to bitch about every damn thing if you can do it any better then them go ahead apply for a job ya won't make it i promise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

macala wrote:
well the way i see it they stand in there all hours of the damn day trying to feed ya'll when ya'll are to lazy to cook, so i wouldn't be saying anything. Mcdonald's has some of the best workers i know and they will always get your order right, and if they don't then they will be nice and fix it. many people don't understand how hard it is to work at a damn restraunt. i don't know why some of you people have to be so damn hard headed. I don't blame people for being rude to some of you smartasses that come in there and about the tattoo's whats the big fucking deal. it's their body not yours, so stfu, i mean damn do ya'll have to bitch about everything? if it wasnt for mcdonalds, and all the other fast food restraunts ya'll would be stuck home everyday cooking so i would stop the bitching at once. maybe if ya'll wouldnt be so pickie about ya'll order then it would be fast but no someone has to have a fucked up cheese burger with mustard cheese and 3 pickles only.. you people really piss me off my boyfriend works every damn day just to feed ya'll's asses and then ya'll go and start talking shit, wow! i knew boone county wasn't nothing but fake ass, back stabbing, dumbass bitches, that has to bitch about every damn thing if you can do it any better then them go ahead apply for a job ya won't make it i promise.
There is nothing whatsoever about me that is Fake, and if I am asked to pay over six dollars for a Big Mac combo, I'm not going to wait for an hour to get it. McDonald's iw famous for fast food, they invented the concept, and the management needs to do something about the long lines and wait times in that store. Its ridiculous to ask someone to wait an hour to get their order. It's uncalled for and just stupid. I would guarantee it's not that slow when the district managers come in there to check the store. I'd bet money on that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Heidi wrote:
I know where all of you went wrong. Your first mistake was (Rudy) waltzing into McDonald's and expecting $200 quality on a $5 budget. If I can feed my whole family dinner with the change found in the parking lot, then I'm not exactly expecting them to hand me the wine list.
Ever heard the saying, "you get what you pay for"? Well, that also applies to the food you wolf down. Seriously, you get a whole meal for 6 bucks and you're mad because it takes 4 minutes?
Four minutes? Are you nuts? More like 45 minutes in that pokey assed store.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min fitness-guru 53,589
Krogers (Apr '12) 3 hr memememe 6
Allison Weaver 23 hr iknow 9
Murder years ago at Madison Park (Apr '13) Wed DRM 37
Swingers Wed Jennifer 10
Danielle berry Wed Really 52
Best Basketball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) Jul 21 ramagebuddyleaguealumni 95
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••