Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

because wrote:
<quoted text> because its all about keeping the family together for the books. they dont give care about these kids its all about paper work and funds. Look at that baby boy that was killed by his moms boyfriend. CPS was called 7 times on that one. It takes a child to die before they will do anything or until so much damage has been done to the child.
hey what are you talkin about the baby boy that was killed by the mothers bf and also when and where did all this take place havent heard of that one oh yea krissy has got that little boy of hers goin around tellin that jerrys the one who did that to the little gurl but if you remember her first story she was tellin was that jerry wasnt even there so i dunno
lala

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

sugar pie honey bunch
because

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

the little boy i was talking about was from logan, It was all over the news, I was using that as an example of what has to happen before anything is done which is sad. But I also know that Jerry lives with his mother at price hill and the little boy is living there as well even though Jerry isnt allowed to be living with that little boy. As far as I can recall he doesnt have custody of him but cps has been notified but nothing was done, he's still living there.
Jerry howell

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

This dick that u all are talkin about is unfortunately my dad. I am 21 and still have never seen him. I am sorry for how he has affected ur lives but I was just wondering if anyone knows if I have any brothers or sisters. It looks like I had one that is no longer with us anymore. If any of u know how I could get ahold of them I would really appreciate it.
Justin Howell

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

sister in law wrote:
yes he is a druggie, yes he hits his women, yes he has kids all and doesnt take care of them. Is he a rapist? No, is he a kid killer no, u ppl need a life, if u have a prob with him go tell him. I'm not defending him, but I have knwn him most of my life.
I am his son and I would like to know more about my brothers and sisters if you could give me any information. 4433881007
2 posts removed
good advice

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Jerry howell wrote:
This dick that u all are talkin about is unfortunately my dad. I am 21 and still have never seen him. I am sorry for how he has affected ur lives but I was just wondering if anyone knows if I have any brothers or sisters. It looks like I had one that is no longer with us anymore. If any of u know how I could get ahold of them I would really appreciate it.
Please, read my reply to your brother. Be happy that you & justin have eachother and that your mother got away from Hartwell.
justin

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

good advice wrote:
<quoted text> Please, read my reply to your brother. Be happy that you & justin have eachother and that your mother got away from Hartwell.
if i never see hartwell again idc but just want to find my brothers and sisters. i want to meet them
good advice

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

justin wrote:
<quoted text>
if i never see hartwell again idc but just want to find my brothers and sisters. i want to meet them
I understand, really I do. I have lived a situation like this and now that all my siblings are grown, we have good relationships.
but like I said, his children here are young - you could not meet them know without being around him & his family and that is a REALLY BAD idea. Hartwell has a boy that Jerry's mom has custody of because the State removed the child from him, but the bad thing is Hartwell lives with his mom too. Hartwell had a little girl also that passed away. I think he may have another little boy here but not sure. You & your brother should just take care of each other for right now and let this go.
seriously

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

because wrote:
<quoted text> because its all about keeping the family together for the books. they dont give care about these kids its all about paper work and funds. Look at that baby boy that was killed by his moms boyfriend. CPS was called 7 times on that one. It takes a child to die before they will do anything or until so much damage has been done to the child.
by the way it was a little girl, not a little boy.either way the christy was home but they were so high they didnt know what was going on. they should all be in jail but when you rat you do get special treatment no matter what it was that you done.
NIGHT WATCHER

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way it was a little girl, not a little boy.either way the christy was home but they were so high they didnt know what was going on. they should all be in jail but when you rat you do get special treatment no matter what it was that you done.
... WELL, I REALLY HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT, YOU ARE WRONG ALSO! HOW DO I KNOW THIS? WELL, FOR STARTERS, I KNOW JERRY, KNOW KRISTI, THE BABY'S MOMMA. BABY SAT THE BABY B 4.. NO SHE WASNT THERE WHEN THE LITTLE GIRL PASSED AWAY! SHE HAD CALLED ME TO SEE IF I WOULD KEEP HER WHILE HER AND HER EX-BOYFRIEND PUNCHIE DAVIS RODE TO MADISON/DANVILE.. WHILE GET THIS,, HER CURRANT HUSBAND! YEP, SHE HAD MARRIED PORKY, THATS HIS NICKNAME, JUST WEEKS BEFORE THAT HAPPEND. ANYWAY, PORKY BABYSAT BOTH OF THE LITTLE ONES! YOU SEE, JERRY HAS A LITTLE BOY NAMED CHRISTOPHER, HE IS IN MY CHILDS CLASSROOM AT MADISON ELEMENTARY, TEACHERS NAME IS MRS.GILLIAM. 1 ST GRADE.. JUST INCASE YOU ( THE BROTHERS) REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM. ANYWAY, THEN THERE ARE ( WERE) TWO OTHERS.. I DONT THINK THAT THE LIITLE GIRL WAS JERRY'S, I KNOW SHE WASNT BY BLOOD, BUT, HE STILL CAME UP THERE SO MUCH, AND HER BROTHER ( THE OTHER ONE) CALLED HIM DADDY, SO, SHE DID TOO. ANYWAY, I HAVE LIVED TO REGRET NOT BEING HERE TO ANSWER MY PHONE THE DAY SHE CALLED FOR A SITTER. OH MY GOD,,, HOW I WISH I HAD BEEN HERE! ANYWAY,, SHE ( KRISTIE AND PUINCHIE WERE GONE LIKE,,, WELL AWHILE, WHEN SHE GOT HOME, SHE FOUND HER BABY! NOT BREATHING! NOW, AL THOUGH I WISH I HADNT SEEN THIS,,, UNFORTUNATLY, I DID! THE BOYFRIENDS " PORKY'S" STORY,, WHICH BY THE WAY, HE LIVED AT GORDON ALL OF HIS LIFE! WENT TO VAN JR. SR HIGH SCHOOL..IN BETWEEN GETTING SHIPPED IN AND OUT OF PRUNEY TOWN.. THEN ON TO JAIL! HIS MOTHERS NAME IS OOKEY( NICKNAME OFCOURSE) WICH BY THE WAY IS SERVING TIME FOR A THEFT AT WALMART,, ALONG WITH GETTING IN TROUBLE W SUNSHINE WHITE! ANYONE KNOW HER? ANYWAY... THE LITTLE BOY ( AROUND 2 1/2 YRS OLD WAS TELLING KRISTIE THAT " SISSY GOT UP CRYING AND HE SAID ASS TO BED! ASS TO BED! SISSY NOT SLEEP, HE TOOK HER IN THERE! OKAY,, WHEN SHE CALLED ME,, OF COURSE, THE BABY'S LITTLE BODY HAD ALREADY BEEN TAKEN, BUT, HER CRIB, A BLUE, FOLD OUT KIND OF PLAY CRIB, HAD VOMIT IN IT! K, AND ALSO,, THE BOTTOM OF THE CRIB WAS LIKE PUSHED DOWNWARD/OUTWARD FROM HIM THROWING THAT BABY INTO THAT P[LASTIC CRIB,, THEN THE SOB,, HELD HER DOWN,, PUSHING HER INTO THE CRIB! SHE CRIED, PUCKED GOT CHOCKED ANS MOST LIKELY STRANGLED BY THE M&*&^ F@$$^%&**---
AT THE FUNERAL, ME AND A FEW OTHERS NOTICED STRANGE PLACES ON THE BABY! SO, WE LOOKED ON HER LEGS, UPPER THIGHS, AND THERE WAS BRUISING! YES, ONE OF THE GIRLS WENT TO VAN STORE, BOUGHT A CAMERA, TOOK PHOTOS OF THE MARKS! HE HAS BEEN SENT TO WV STATE PENN.. HE DID INFACT ESCAPE A YEAR OR SO AGO. THEY FOUND HIM! THANKGOD! HE HAD MADE THREATS TO KRISTIE THAT IF SHE DIVORCED HIM, HE WOULD KILL HER! AND, WHEN HIS DIVORCE PAPERS CAME, THATS JUST WHAT HE TRIED TO DO! JERRY IS AN ASS HOLE! A LIAR, CHEATER, DRUGGIE,, THEIF ... WHATEVER! BUT I CAN SAY THAT THIS MAN IS NOT A MUDERER!!! NOR IS KRISTIE! AS FAR AS I KNOW, SHE IS DOING FINE,, OFF THE PAINERS, AND WITH A GOOD MAN! HE,, WELL, HIM AND HIS MOM RAISE HIS LITTLE BOY. THATS BOUT ALL I KNOW! THE KILLER,,, LAST NAME IS WHITE! FROM GORDON, NO NOT MAMIE'S BUNCH... BUT, STILL,, A PIECE OF SHIT!!
ur nothin but a drugie to

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

wow!you have got to be high!i give you credit for making it sound sooo real but that is far from the truth! jerry is even listed as the father!dumba@%!christy isnt off the "painers" as you call them!you can see her staggering into exxon at van on a daily basis because she is so effing high!she was home when that baby died!read the poliice report!it is public info by the way!they were higher then hell when that baby died!according to police report (which by the way contains the autopsy report)says that the little girl have drugs in her system!christy needs everyone of those kids took and she needs to be in effing jail or effing die the same way that baby did!!plus as if killing her own child wasnt bad enough, they were all drugged out and thats why that damn apt. burnt to the ground! christy stood by and let jerry beat her other boys that the state took back in 2003 and never done anything to stop it!she let him!!!as long as it wasnt her she didnt give a damn what worthless piece of chit done!! say im lying all you want but jerry worked with my husband for mcclure sales and all those lowlives done were beat those damn kids,starve them,and spend all the damn money on drugs!i should know because we were the ones who bought food for those boys and even called cps but the only thing cps ever said about the beating was that we could be saying it just beacause we were mad at them or something!nothing was ever done to those two until that one boy went to the er because he had a broken arm,broken ribs,bleeding in his stomache, and bruises all over his damn body!!! then the only thing they done was press charges against them but hell they didnt stick because both of them turned states evidence on alot of other drug cases!both of them need to be beat to death just like THEY done to their kids!! and christy how she can look in the mirror everyday knowing that SHE killed her own little girl is beyond me!i suggest you get off the drugs, come back to reality, and then make a post telling the truth!oh and something else he isnt in jail for murder, he is in jail over drugs, as in selling,and transporting them over state lines nothing about murder charges is listed in his criminal record!
NIGHT WATCHER

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

well now wait just an fking minute... for starters, i am not on "drugs! second,,, i know for the fact of facts that kristie was gone for several hours that daY why she was gone,,, where she went was beyond me! dont know .. dont give two flying truds about it either! but, i can and i will say this much::: it sounds to me that this is one of the husbands family members trying to defend his ass! like i said... AS FAR AS I KNOW, SHE IS OFF PAINERS!!! I HAD SEEN HER AT THE WHARTON CLINIC ABOUT A YEAR AGO, AND SHE DID IN FACT STAT THAT SHE WAS OFF OF EVERYTHING, TRYING TO GET HER LIFE STRAIGHT! THAT THE GUY " BOBBY ?? DIDNT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND HE TOLD HER THAT IF HE EVER CAUGHT HER DOING "PILLS, THAT HE WOULD KICK HER ASS OUT! YOU ARE ALL UPTIGHT ABOUT WHO THE BABY'S DADDY IS, WELL, LIKE I SAID, I KNOW THAT HIM AND HIS MOM HAVE ONE OF THE BOYS. BUT, THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE MIDDLE CHILD ( A BOY ) WAS IN FACT LIVING WITH KRISTIE. AND AS FAR AS JERRY HARTWELL WORKING ANYWHERE???!!! NO NOTHING OF IT! CANT BELIEVE IT!! LOVE TO SEE IT!!! NOW, THE LITTLE GIRL WAS ONLY A LITTLE OVER A YEAR WHEN SHE PASSED AWAY, RIGHT?! THE OLDEST SON WAS LOKE 3 1/2 TO 4 ... THERE FORE FORE, THE MIDDLE CHILD WAS BARELY INTO HIS TWOS! NOW, I KNOW THAT JERRY HARTWELL HAD NOT STRUCK A LICK AT SHIT IN THAT TIME THAT I HAD KNOWN HIM! HE WAS LIVING OVER TOP OF THE CORNER POCKET W HIS MOM AT THE TIME. DATING NEIL ATKINS EX GIRLFRIEND! SO,, NOT SAYING THAT HE IS INNOCENT OF ANYTHING AT ALL,, BUT,, YOU TALK LIKE YOU HAD TO "INTERVENE SOOO MANY TIMES IN THE LIVES OF THOSE CHILDREN,, HELL, THE BABY GIRL WASNT EVEN BORN YET! THE MIDDLE WAS AN INFANT! AND KRISTIE HAD GIVEN UP CHRISTOPHER TO JERRY AND HIS MOM! YES, SHE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A THEIF AND A LIER IN MY BOOK! I NEVER SAID THAT IAM FRIENDS WITH HER! I SPEAK TO THEM BOTH ( A HAND THROWN UP, HEY, HOW R YA) IN PASSING! BUT, JUST CAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE, DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THEY MURDERED THEIR CHILD! AND, YES, KRISTIE TOLD ME THAT THE BABY WASNT JERRY'S. I HAD BEGGED HER TO LET ME AND MY HUSBAND ADOPT HER! YES, I FELT SHE WAS NEGLECTED. AND, I ALSO FELT THAT SHE NEGLECTED THE OTHER TWO BOYS. NO, I WASNT AROUND EITHER OF THEM LONG ENOUGH TO EVER SEEN THEM MISTREAT THE KIDS,, I WOULD HAVE CALLED THE COPS MYSELF! AFTER I KNOCKED THE HOLY HELL OUT OF HER! THE THINGS SHE HAS DONE,,, I KNOW NOTHING OF,, AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A RATS ASS... SHE DID TELL ME THE DAY THAT I HAD SEEN HER THAT SHE LET HER SON GO TO OHIO? I THINK IS WHERE SHE SAID TO LIVE WITH HER DAD! AND, BUT, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I THINK! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE! AND BY THE WAY IT SOUNDS... NOT ONLY WILL PORKY BE STANDING BY,,, BUT,,, OLE' JERRY A ND KRISTIE WILL HAVE A L O T OF EXPLAINING TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS!!!
Kimosabe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Do you really think this is the place to air your laundry ?
fuckcps

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

because wrote:
yup justifying their jobs and federal grants that what cps is about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min hillbilly 56,991
Is Pete Hendricks the cousin of Cynthia Jarrell? (Oct '11) 1 hr Curious 26
Foodstamp Cutbacks 9 hr so true 12
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 hr Johnny 183
Dr. Joseph Atkins Tue Whole lotta woman 2
Tax Refunds are WELFARE for people with kids (Jan '13) Tue Bob 39
Doctor Tue WV mountain man 6
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000