What Ever Happened To Stephanie Anderson

Posted in the Madison Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 118 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2010
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 15, 2010
 
I Was Just Wondering What Ever Happened To Her I Never See Her Anymore?!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 15, 2010
 
She Said You Should Probably Just Call Her Or Ask A Friend. Putting Someone's Name On Topix Is Usually Just A Ploy To Get People To Talk Trash About Them.
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 15, 2010
 
Da, why else would I put her name on there.Why do you know her.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 15, 2010
 
i no i no wrote:
Da, why else would I put her name on there.Why do you know her.
Why does anyone know anybody?
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 15, 2010
 
huh?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 15, 2010
 
i no i no wrote:
huh?
You asked me why do I know her.
Does someone need a reason to know someone?
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 15, 2010
 
ohh! no but you said she said just ask her and i thought that maybe you knew her because you said she said just ask her.but do you for real no her?!HEHE!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 15, 2010
 
i no i no wrote:
ohh! no but you said she said just ask her and i thought that maybe you knew her because you said she said just ask her.but do you for real no her?!HEHE!
I don't "no" anyone
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2010
 
haha i did that just because i knew you would have something to say about the word no i know how to really spell it i just do it becuse of you.I have a question are you really a man or a woman i heard that your a woman
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2010
 
and also did you know?
i do i do

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2010
 
i know the nasty ass w**re and i dont like her so what more do u want to know and oh yea keep her away from ur man ur dog anything the hasa d*ck

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2010
 
i no i no wrote:
haha i did that just because i knew you would have something to say about the word no i know how to really spell it i just do it becuse of you.I have a question are you really a man or a woman i heard that your a woman
I heard that "i no i no" is actually so morbidly obese that they've cut out of their house 2 times, just so they could go to local wrestling matches at the community center.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2010
 
i do i do wrote:
i know the nasty ass w**re and i dont like her so what more do u want to know and oh yea keep her away from ur man ur dog anything the hasa d*ck
Ahhh proving my original point
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 15, 2010
 
how do you know her and why are you calling her a who*e?
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2010
 
im sorry but what you heard is a lie im not obese im in great health and also did you "no" that the birds the word?Hmmm...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2010
 
i no i no wrote:
im sorry but what you heard is a lie im not obese im in great health and also did you "no" that the birds the word?Hmmm...
That was yesterday's word.
Today's is gesticulate.
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2010
 
what was yesterdays word. do you have any popsicles in your cellar?
i do ido

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 15, 2010
 
who dont know her she has been in every bar around and theres not a man alive she dont try to do so yes i do know her and shes nasty
i no i no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 15, 2010
 
ohh well have you seen or heard from her lately
do you know anybodys man that she tried to sleep with?and why did you say something about a dog? haha!
i do ido

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 15, 2010
 
like i said anything that has a d*ck and yes stephanie i know a lot of men and guess what u tried to have mine u just wasnt good enough for him and never will be ur nasty and no man will ever want you so get a life a find you someone that dont belong to someone else and maybe if you take some time off your man hunt and take care of your kids you gave away you would be to tried to chase married men

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Yes it is me 56,476
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 30 min Amused 121
Foodstamp Cutbacks 4 hr manboobs 9
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Tue Jimmy Love 3,940
Jesco White decesed (Feb '13) Mon amen 11
paid ci funds meth Mon RATS RUN METH LAB 1
Brett Loftus Aug 17 atoz 4

Search the Madison Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madison
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••