i do and i dont like the bitch
Know It All

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2010
This lady is sweet and will help anyone
simple and sweet

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 18, 2010
I use to go to church with her and she is so good person always helping people and never thinking of herself but the care everyone around her.So if you know the person u are talking about its a different person than the one i know
ms bitch

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Yeah I no her and she is far from a bitch cause is my mom
Inquiring Minds

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 22, 2010
ms bitch wrote:
Yeah I no her and she is far from a bitch cause is my mom
well kims a bitch too!! jeannie and her family do nothing but sit on thier good for nothing lazy asses and draw check for kids that dont belong to them... and furthermore, its real "christian" to sue ppl in order to have a vehicle to drive... get a job and stop sleepin with married men!! that includes her brother-in-law that had to move b-cuz she wouldn't leave him alone... believe me i know all about ya'll... takin someones paycheck from em b4 they could even cash it... f***in pathetic!!!
ms bitch

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Well give ur name....and getting checks for kids wtf u talking about my dad worked hard for what they got..and she didn't sleep with any married man and trust me I no who u r so I would not talk about drawing a check and the brother in law that moved they wanted to move so get ur facts b4 u post shit
chris jarrell

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Jan 22, 2010
Unlike others I posted my name. So to start if u [email protected] talk about my kids u just [email protected] up u chicken shit low life spinless piece of shit. Back the [email protected] up off my family. If u have n e thing else u wanna say let me know a time and place coward. It takes a big person to trash sumone on a computer let's talk face to face like adults. What a lowlife let's meet soon I would love to meet u. Such an out standing member of our society u chicken shit. Date and time well settle this. Or even call me [email protected]
joe jarrell

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 22, 2010
We don't recieve any check for our grandkids.Check my history I have always bought & had new cars & trucks,payed by myself.I sued no one for a new car.
Please leave the christian life out of it GOD only knows ones heart.As for brother-in-law you are full
of it and know nothing.I posted my name can you or do you have what it takes to back your big mouth up.I think not or you would'nt hide behind a phony
one.Want to confront me face to face Iam here with nothing to hide.I have & aways will defend my family.If I though any of this was true it would be
our problem NOT YOURS....Joe
playa

Logan, WV

#9 Jan 22, 2010
is this joe jerrells wifey
simple and sweet

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2010
Will since you think know it all about my family i am glad that is all the time you have is to sit around and lie on people.I am Jeannie I have never slept with a married man nor would i ever lower my self down to sleep with my brother in law you are a sick person i have never done nothing to u and we do know who you are all i know is you are a sick person and you need help if all you have to do is to try to cause people trouble it seems to me you have been in enough trouble yourself without trying to cause some one else trouble.All i know is GOD up in heavens knows my heart and everything you said was nothing but a lie and i don't have to explain myself to NO ONE so back off or stuff just might come out on you...THAT I KNOW AND IT ISN'T A LIE.....
simple and sweet

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 22, 2010
YES I AM JOE JARRELL'S WIfE proud of it.It would take someone with a sick mind to get on here and write something like that because it is nothing but a lie..So for the people that reads this if you want the truth just come and talk to me about it all you have to do is call because i have nothing to hide... Because god up in heaven knows my heart...
Sissy Jane

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2010
simple and sweet wrote:
I use to go to church with her and she is so good person always helping people and never thinking of herself but the care everyone around her.So if you know the person u are talking about its a different person than the one i know
Jeanie I think that you got caught up here on this one sweetie. Are you bragging on yourself or whats the deal? Sorry but this just really doesn't look good for you to post this comment about yourself.
Arnold Ziffel

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2010
Hey is she cuz to joanna jarrell.
Sissy Jane

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2010
I don't know her cousins all I know is her and Joe
joe jarrell

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 23, 2010
Sissy Jane I had her to post that to try to stop bad lies from being spread ... She is a great person that will help those in need and if you know her you would know that...Joe
joe jarrell

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2010
No more to say about this GOD knows all things & thoughts ... The best way to kill a snake is to cut it's head off...So off it goes & we say or respond no more to the vile words wrote on here
and I pray this never happens to you (who ever started this and took a jab at us )Joe
Kim Jarrell Stacy

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Jan 23, 2010
Well I have doing a lot of thinking about this shit above who ever inquiring minds is I think u need to grow a back bone yeah I am a bitch but u r [email protected] with my family then the real bitch n me comes out ok so I'm asking nice to just stop telling lies I know that if someone started lies on u or ur family u would to pissed I'm not into DRAMA and to get on here and tell lies and try to start shit then I think u need to grow up if I have something to say to someone I am not gonna hide behide a computer. I would go to the person but some people in this world like to try and start trouble because they jealous of what other families have..so some FYI get alife and maybe if u put in what u have trying to start drama in someone else then u would have a good life and would not have to jealous of others..in closing there is something called KRAMA and she is the real bitch and Something else there is no one in this world who is prefact and if we was they would not be lowlife people like u trying to start trouble and just so people on here know this is not tearing my family apart its just making us strong as a family so go ahead and talk ur shit its not hurting us it making us strong and showing what a lowlife u r...KRAMA will be at ur door b4 u no it pay back is a bigger bitch then...Kim
a FrIeNd

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2010
THIS IS TO (Inquiring Minds) why are you comming on here and trying to run jeannie name into the ground and her family i know a few of them you are so wrong about them they are good plp that loves there family . you get on here talking your smack someone needs to smack the sh*t out of u and u keep running ur cock sucker u might just get it there is plp out there like and care about jeannie,joe,chris and his children what kind low life will get on here and talk about someones kids u piece sh*t those r fighting words chris needs to beat ur ass!!!! To jeannie and ur family keeps ur heads high there is plp out there that loves ur family we know ur good plp,,He*l with these A$$HOLES!!
Kim Jarrell Stacy

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Jan 24, 2010
Ty trust me when me and my. Brother finds out we will handle it... Thanks again afriend who r u lol
a FrIeNd

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2010
Your mom knows me she has been a nice friend to me in the past and even now u ask she will tell u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colby H. 4 hr Bonnie 8
Teenagers Parking at Chapmanville Regional 5 hr Dad 22
News Bob Johnson (Jul '13) 20 hr Holly 2
East Chapmanville Grade School 21 hr Redhawk 3
Time to leave here Sat AlreadyGone 1
what do u think about Derek Sperry? (Jan '10) Sat Just a friend 5
doug green (junkman) (Sep '09) Jul 18 Justpassingthrough 29

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance