Bern

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
For anyone that don't already know this..Cheryl is a money hungry, family destroying, piece of thrash that isn't worth the air it takes to keep "it" alive. Cheryl has ruined our family by brainwashing our grandmother and making lies about her aunt. If there is a Hell, she has a front row reservation. Lowest form of life possible.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Bern wrote:
For anyone that don't already know this..Cheryl is a money hungry, family destroying, piece of thrash that isn't worth the air it takes to keep "it" alive. Cheryl has ruined our family by brainwashing our grandmother and making lies about her aunt. If there is a Hell, she has a front row reservation. Lowest form of life possible.
I always heard that the lowest form of life is those who anonymously trash someone over the internet.
her neighbor

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 7, 2010
she gives good head

Since: May 09

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Aug 8, 2010
I didn't know "Thrash" was a living thing.
I thought it was a verb.
Steve

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Her husband is a worhtless piece of sh#@........
Godwilljudgeyou

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Says the creature who used and mistreated said grandma!
You are supposed to love and cherish family! Not steal from them! You are a mockery! A fool! A waste of space!
Cheryl has given up her life to take care of grandma! She is a good loving person! A second mother to many!
You write on this page looking to shame her. Your words will go unseen by her eyes. But my eyes they will not go unseen.
Try physically attacking Cheryl again and I will be there to defend her and her family. And so will many others.

And that place in hell you spoke of? It's reserved for you and your kin. Thou shall respect thy mother and father. Thou shall not steal.
Remember that when fate calls you home. And when GOD shows you and your kin your very sins!

And it's Mathena you f*cking imbecile!
george

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
I always heard that the lowest form of life is those who anonymously trash someone over the internet.
Rudy, he wasnt hiding be hind a made up name, if you knew this family you would have know Bern is his name, asshole!,,,what can you say about a grand-daughter that wont have a funereal for her Grandmother, wont put obit in the paper. just had her sent on the cemetery . I live close and have seen what Cheryl has done and she did it all for Money. and she will pay for it all when the time comes.Good Lord knows all she did.
goat

Omaha, NE

#8 Feb 20, 2013
George likes little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Vincent (Dec '12) 8 hr bcboy 11
Susan mayhorn at Madison middle school?? 10 hr Yeah well you know 1
Pregnant Girls at scott? 17 hr Mr Cutting 11
Kevin Cook/The WV Handyman/A Simple Handyma 18 hr Flip ur ears 2
Musk rat trappers Jan 25 want to learn 1
Dudes who vape Jan 24 true 1
Two sad individuals close by Jan 24 lalapoopsey 2
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web