Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted the people of Wisconsin to know the Nation was watching and is in total shock that the Koch brothers could actually buy an election on the stupidity of the average voter of your state.
Come on Wisconsinites. Get your head out of your butt. History proves that voting Republican is the same thing as shooting yourself in the foot. You all are reconfirming that statement.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I wanted Green Party to lead at least once in our lifetime. In 1970s elections I was so pleased with the biography of persoanl philosophy of their running canadate. Impressive transcript on him. Nobody wanted him in political power as a result he was over weight; proving Science did nothing to his own Hygeine and health.

Science is a sit down roller chair form one work station to another, no time to think or excercise so unfortunate when weight is a factor, but intellect and moral ethic did not play in that hand.

GOvernment does not see it favorable and declares Green Party is Doomsday weapon. To many political parties are under psycho command grievances and behavioral ticks. They dont believe that society will be noraml and it might put all bulk rule in a convelesant center prematurely.

I doubt that Green Party takes in all facotrs of light, sound, signals, DNA, religous contraversy and Vampire movements are all accomidated for into a grand equalibrium, so I see no threat, so what they preceive as a threat is maybe People of pwoer wearing traditional historical attire in broad daylight, shaming or shunning status in society and recalling International or State contraband for Developmental growth and awareness in existence at all, and nobody wants to caretake for a adult that is breeching perimitors of a City to educate and play cathc up.

To much goes into it, I will play the gal working the land and street to download foresight when I am paid to do so. 40% of FBi fees 40% of DNR fees Which is a total of $60,000-120,000 to even get those people out their sanctity of a workstation COWARDS

If they have a inability to perform or unwillingness put them in prison and get someone who cares in those job placements.

We have FBI at Wisconsin Lottery headquarters, he does graffic design of card, he refuses to leave or report findings and knows all names and illegal trasnactions but wants to party with what he sees as genuinly fun people so collecting both graffic design wages form the job and his FBI pay check and refuses to step down until Gun fight to get him out because he is dead after assignment anyway. Withheld all elgal materials to faulter cases and permit public anarchy and allwoing time to faulter placement and locations in society so no cases at all.
Supercalafradgel istic

Lanett, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Buckwheat Rules the Morons wrote:
Just wanted the people of Wisconsin to know the Nation was watching and is in total shock that the Koch brothers could actually buy an election on the stupidity of the average voter of your state.
Come on Wisconsinites. Get your head out of your butt. History proves that voting Republican is the same thing as shooting yourself in the foot. You all are reconfirming that statement.
Now remember this is coming from a bitter union loving OccuTard that is upset the Soros stooges got beaten.

I would much rather vote Republican as opposed to voting Democrat (which would take this nation down the path of Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Ireland).
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now remember this is coming from a bitter union loving OccuTard that is upset the Soros stooges got beaten.
I would much rather vote Republican as opposed to voting Democrat (which would take this nation down the path of Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Ireland).
I see you're still a stupid kool aid drinking teatard. You couldn't find Greece or Spain on a map. You must have heard a bumper sticker slogan on Foxtard "news" or something. I can't wait till the system sticks it to you.....and I'll be LOLOLOLOLing!! Vote Rich, Live Poor! Stupid Teabaggers. Republicans run the country into the ground and get us into war over oil; Dems have to fix it.......pubbies hand out the kool aid....teatards drink it, run the country into the ground and get us into a war over oil, and so the cycle continues. Look at history....oh...forgot, you never attended a history class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 18 hr Aaron Salmon 6,899
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Sat Jaimie 183
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
Middleton Lawn serviced by WeedMan Lawncare (Nov '08) Apr 11 Jaimie 64
Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) Apr 11 swedenforever 83
Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son Apr 11 Anonymous 2
Review: Stanton Optical (Jul '10) Apr 10 2anda 11
•••
•••
•••
Madison Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••