We are poor and hungry

Posted in the Madison Forum

Jared

Madison, WI

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Would someone please order us a pizza and send it to 4808 lois lane Madison WI 53714
Jared

Madison, WI

#2 Nov 6, 2011
my 4804 lois lane
sadako

Gap, PA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Jared wrote:
Would someone please order us a pizza and send it to 4808 lois lane Madison WI 53714
sorry we are not poor
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Jared wrote:
Thats lame, the pizza place off east washington avenue has wonderful specials for a take home to bake (reheat) for less then $9.00. It would feed 3-4 teen boys.$3.00 each. 2 liter comes with it.
moby fly

De Forest, WI

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats lame, the pizza place off east washington avenue has wonderful specials for a take home to bake (reheat) for less then $9.00. It would feed 3-4 teen boys.$3.00 each. 2 liter comes with it.
Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6 Aug 24, 2012
moby fly wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Free at Salvation Army food pantry.

At the store? About $8.50 I think.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7 Aug 24, 2012
moby fly wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Baraboo huh? How you doing cousin? Merrimac Bay group needs some work, I sent out a SOS to Harley Davidson Motor cycle owners family. They are the king pins of all biker gangs, organisations.

To many fights at the campgrounds, they were not dead, coma and head injury woke like a vampire, and are held hostage with partial amnesia, family in Madison thought the grandparents were abandoned and the people from Illinois and Minnesota stole their belongings and gave them wrong medications and need help from family too.

Cousin(Dunn, Copus, Perkins, Rickon etc) Problems, kids abducted, officer said not abducted they were imprisoned off false pretense, since I did not articulate the cahrage they refused to cahrge at all, fathers were to pay for attonrey and neglected, the girls are caught up in attmpeted martricide case, desire to kill their mother for their fathers to cahs in on any policies and streal their money. I red flagged my name and accoutns on me and the family for FBI investigations again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If You Don't Like it You Can Turn the Channel 20 hr Culture Auditor 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 18 Jaimie 2
Walking Dead in a Dying Culture Oct 14 Culture Auditor 1
Coming Attractions in The War on Culture Oct 11 Jaimie 2
Review: TAS Communications Inc (Feb '09) Oct 7 ginger 4
Bavaria Sausage Oct 7 Brian 1
Aaron temby Oct 5 Bahaha 1
Madison Dating
Find my Match

Madison Jobs