Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Would someone please order us a pizza and send it to 4808 lois lane Madison WI 53714
Jared

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

my 4804 lois lane
sadako

Metamora, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Jared wrote:
Would someone please order us a pizza and send it to 4808 lois lane Madison WI 53714
sorry we are not poor
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Jared wrote:
Thats lame, the pizza place off east washington avenue has wonderful specials for a take home to bake (reheat) for less then $9.00. It would feed 3-4 teen boys.$3.00 each. 2 liter comes with it.
moby fly

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats lame, the pizza place off east washington avenue has wonderful specials for a take home to bake (reheat) for less then $9.00. It would feed 3-4 teen boys.$3.00 each. 2 liter comes with it.
Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

moby fly wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Free at Salvation Army food pantry.

At the store? About $8.50 I think.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

moby fly wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a dozen eggs and a loaf of cheap white bread and 5 pounds of potatoes go for these days ?
Baraboo huh? How you doing cousin? Merrimac Bay group needs some work, I sent out a SOS to Harley Davidson Motor cycle owners family. They are the king pins of all biker gangs, organisations.

To many fights at the campgrounds, they were not dead, coma and head injury woke like a vampire, and are held hostage with partial amnesia, family in Madison thought the grandparents were abandoned and the people from Illinois and Minnesota stole their belongings and gave them wrong medications and need help from family too.

Cousin(Dunn, Copus, Perkins, Rickon etc) Problems, kids abducted, officer said not abducted they were imprisoned off false pretense, since I did not articulate the cahrage they refused to cahrge at all, fathers were to pay for attonrey and neglected, the girls are caught up in attmpeted martricide case, desire to kill their mother for their fathers to cahs in on any policies and streal their money. I red flagged my name and accoutns on me and the family for FBI investigations again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 2 hr TrueWords 6,888
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) 7 hr don 182
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Wed Tealiban faschists 45
Middleton Lawn serviced by WeedMan Lawncare (Nov '08) Apr 11 Jaimie 64
Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) Apr 11 swedenforever 83
Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son Apr 11 Anonymous 2
Review: Stanton Optical (Jul '10) Apr 10 2anda 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE