Capitol Police Chief Erwin on Capitol...

Capitol Police Chief Erwin on Capitol City Sunday

There are 3 comments on the WKOW-TV story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Capitol Police Chief Erwin on Capitol City Sunday. In it, WKOW-TV reports that:

Capitol Police Chief David Erwin says his only motivation for arresting and citing protesters is fairness to the other groups that acquire permits for their events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW-TV.

spontaneous singer

Madison, WI

#1 Sep 16, 2012
If you want to get a true picture of Chief Erwin's tactics at the Capitol, please watch the video "Disabled Veteran Collapses in Wisconsin Capitol" on Youtube. This collapse was directly after the police had chased after her as she was leaving the building after doing a short protest inside and cuffed her and she then collapses as a result of aggravation of a heart condition. Not only was this unnecessary, but the Capitol police evidently have never had any training for medical emergencies as they left her cuffed and drifting in and out of consciousness for a prolonged time and were not interested in receiving info on her condition from those who knew her. Free speech and safety of citizens in the Capitol is not being upheld by these actions.

Also, WKOW was aware of this situation and should have added it to their report today. They were very soft on Erwin and just let some obvious lies go past without challenging him. Thank you, Mark Pocan, for giving your support to working together on this - too bad Erwin is not willing to do this. No more harm or trauma should come to good Wisconsin citizens willing to give their time and effort to making unjust situations be known and exercising their rights to free speech
Truth

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
The fact that the people of Wisconsin allowed for a surveillance society involving feds, police, firefighters and everyday citizens to harass and slander innocent people through community mobbing means that none of you should expect any of your civil rights to be acknowledged.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I have no problem with Capitol police. I worked a few cases as a aide for Philanthropy police in early 1990s, I refused payment as it was my civic duty to report anyway and got a partial pack of smokes and some change for a soda pop or lunch $20.

I have sent in speicman samples form local creeks for dna and toxicans, not a problem it was not a terrorist attack and the local authorities and political lead to survey evidence to ensure we are all safe in the first place.

Other jurisdictions is a no brainer for real..

Most officers are like a deputy elect, no license to arrest or prosecute the law, they forgot to obtain and license and DA FILES s extensive. Police CHiefs have limited resources so until they are caught with doing a crime or turn self in, they use them none the less. Although since they have a extensive prison term with no 401k pension or retirment as they are fugatives felons at large in DA FILES police that are ilelgal and incompetent IDIOTS must only serve law in local ghetto so at least 60% of arrests can be indicted, ExTREME HIGH PROFILE life and death crime areas.

I have a officer in SOuth PResinct and Mcfarland that threatend to kill me and FEDS caught full video tape an daudio of phone calls and meeting places with the payoff sights of local gang and family members. Although I live on East side MIDDLETON POLICE are paid to my protective custody so I must hang out in capitol area or Middleton for the officers assigned to watch all activity around me so they can arrests officers families if they come close to me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News War on women? GOP silent as Trump lashes out at... Aug 22 Chilli J 25
News Robber punches 2 women on west side, police say Aug 17 Go Blue Forever 1
How about that Paul Ryan...... Aug 14 Hiram Abiff 2
Accident on route 2 Aug 14 Carlos 1
Evan McMullin enters race for POTUS Aug 11 Nevertoolate 1
News 16 percent turnout predicted for Wisconsin Aug.... Aug 4 Just Sayin 2
News University of Wisconsin-Madison to test diversi... Aug 3 storm warning 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance