Police chase suspect in Columbus

Apr 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKOW-TV

A chase ensued from the 1300-block of Park Avenue in Columbus to the Town of Deansville.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
fumblebuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

This chase started as I watched from my front porch. The car squealed out onto Park St(rt73) heading towards downtown Columbus. The officer was right behind the guy, but had to pause to make sure a tractor-trailer stopped in time. When the big truck alertly stopped the officer punched it, squealed out onto Park and gave chase. So now I'm like..."there's a Police chase going on in Columbus??" Curiosity got the best of me, so I headed outside and toward the sidewalk ....
fumblebuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

...I could hear the siren(s) coming from the direction of downtown. A few minutes later the sirens grew louder. Now I can see the car coming back my way...faast! There was quite a few other vehicles traveling in both directions, also people walking, biking etc. This guy was bobbin n weavin and really movin. Two police cars were in chase now. By the time the car passed where I was standing everyone on the street had stopped and pulled to the side. Went by me going about 80+ mph....and it was a crazy lookin black chick!....
fumblebuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Then the two polce cars flew by me a few seconds later...sirens blaring. All three cars roared off heading out of town. Definitely more than your average excitement on a Sunday in Columbus. A while later, maybe 20-30 mins, an ambulance sped past, heading out of town. So, I read the story here and it turns out the " chick" was actually a guy...and they eventually caught him. Anyone else see this high speed chase?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Madison Forum right now

Search the Madison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Complete Nutrition (Nov '09) 2 hr Abby B 144
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Aaron Salmon 6,899
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Apr 19 Jaimie 183
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
Middleton Lawn serviced by WeedMan Lawncare (Nov '08) Apr 11 Jaimie 64
Springsteen, Jay-Z to boost Obama on final day (Nov '12) Apr 11 swedenforever 83
Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son Apr 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••