Report: 119% Voter Turnout in Madison, WI

There are 10 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Report: 119% Voter Turnout in Madison, WI. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

A Madison City Clerk has told a Wisconsin radio host that turnout for the area is expected at over 100%, up to 119%. What makes it all the more interesting is that this story comes from a far-left site .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

digger

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
How do you get 119% turnout in a voting district??

That must mean that there is a lot of VOTER FRAUD going on. Where is the JUSTICE DEPT?? What kinds of voting judges do you have there in WI?? A bunch of CHEESEHEADS?? MORONS?? IDIOTS?? MARXISTS??

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
I see dead people.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Voting I mean.
American

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
digger wrote:
How do you get 119% turnout in a voting district??
That must mean that there is a lot of VOTER FRAUD going on. Where is the JUSTICE DEPT?? What kinds of voting judges do you have there in WI?? A bunch of CHEESEHEADS?? MORONS?? IDIOTS?? MARXISTS??


If only you had read the story before you ran your mouth, you would not appear so stupid.

Quote:

"Progressives aquired the 119% figure off as evidence that people are registering at the polls to vote."

So if I may..... Say 100 people are registered and go out and vote. We have 100 percent voter turnout. Nut those 19 mexicans that registered as democrats at the polls. Well when they vote, thats another 19 percent voting in that district.

Anyway thats all not important now. What is important is cheering YEA WALKER!!!!
tc Gage

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Didn't matter anyway. Freakin blood sucking union drones won't vote unless they get a free lunch, gas money and ride to and home from the polls. They actually think they deserve what they get. Blood suckers .... All of them.Send them all home. Freakin protesters. Mostly all big and really fat. Big fat union slugs.... not a pretty sight.
The same day voter hopefulls probably were all to stoned to remember to vote anyway.
Congratulations to Gov. Walker.
Hell of a job.
Now get in there and clean house again and again.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 5, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had read the story before you ran your mouth, you would not appear so stupid.
Quote:
"Progressives aquired the 119% figure off as evidence that people are registering at the polls to vote."
So if I may..... Say 100 people are registered and go out and vote. We have 100 percent voter turnout. Nut those 19 mexicans that registered as democrats at the polls. Well when they vote, thats another 19 percent voting in that district.
Anyway thats all not important now. What is important is cheering YEA WALKER!!!!
Did you not read the headline? Or are you ILLITERATE??
Al Breeck

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Only a moron couldn't immediately see the Clerk was referring to the percentage INCREASE in turnout.

But then one million drooling imbeciles and fools rushed to the polls for Walker because a Koch-whore on the radio said so.

Who receives the tax reduction to ZERO in a few years? Answer: not anyone in your neighborhood, just Walker's rich backers.
Obskeptic

Madison Heights, MI

#8 Jun 7, 2012
Al Breeck wrote:
Only a moron couldn't immediately see the Clerk was referring to the percentage INCREASE in turnout.
But then one million drooling imbeciles and fools rushed to the polls for Walker because a Koch-whore on the radio said so.
Who receives the tax reduction to ZERO in a few years? Answer: not anyone in your neighborhood, just Walker's rich backers.
More extreme rhetoric and lies from the loser party! How does it feel to be repudiated?
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#9 Jun 7, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had read the story before you ran your mouth, you would not appear so stupid.
Quote:
"Progressives aquired the 119% figure off as evidence that people are registering at the polls to vote."
So if I may..... Say 100 people are registered and go out and vote. We have 100 percent voter turnout. Nut those 19 mexicans that registered as democrats at the polls. Well when they vote, thats another 19 percent voting in that district.
Anyway thats all not important now. What is important is cheering YEA WALKER!!!!
What do you expect from a stupidazzed teabagger with a tenth grade education?
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
More extreme rhetoric and lies from the loser party! How does it feel to be repudiated?
Better than the actual, physical pain from being as fkng stupid as you are. I'll be laughing much harder at you after Obama wins Wisconsin again. Thats going to rot you more because you just can't stand the fact that theres a black guy in the white house. Teabag party is the angry old white guy with their angry old white wives in tow party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madison bans discrimination against atheists, n... 29 min Baptistism by Proxy 64
colette draeger May 2 RANSOM PRIDE 1
life May 1 Jaimie 2
Male Waxing (Oct '13) May 1 marc 3
Blooming Grove Wisc Diamond Kings May 1 Jaimie 44
News Two indicted in Mortier disappearance case (Sep '08) Apr 29 Enter Lusername 6
jews Apr 29 RANSOM PRIDE 1
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]