Walker Cuts Equal Pay for Women

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#1 Apr 16, 2012
So I wonder what the teabaggin' women think about this. Or the teabag husbands who count on their wives income to help make ends meet. I guess that will be one less NASCAR race they get to go to eh!! lol.
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Funny how the teabaggers are amazingly silent on this issue. I guess Fox doesn't have any soundbites for them to grunt out. C'mon teatards....lets hear what you think about the FACT Walker cut equal pay for equal work for women in Wis!
Gloria

Luxemburg, WI

#4 Apr 19, 2012
The womans place is in the home, just like Mrs. Romney.
It has been my expirence that the most happy of wemon are those who are subservent to there husbands and do the rule in which we were designed to do.
Be a true wife and mother,
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Heeeeere teabagger, teabagger teabagger!! C'mon on out and plaaaaayyyyyyy. We want to hear what your thoughts (lolol) are on this issue!!:D
Obskeptic

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
Funny how the teabaggers are amazingly silent on this issue. I guess Fox doesn't have any soundbites for them to grunt out. C'mon teatards....lets hear what you think about the FACT Walker cut equal pay for equal work for women in Wis!
Is that like how the women in similar jobs as men on the white house staff under Obama make 18% less money doing the same job? What do you think of the president and democrats not even living up to the intent of the Lilly Leadbetter Law?
Stupid Teabagger

Elizabeth City, NC

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like how the women in similar jobs as men on the white house staff under Obama make 18% less money doing the same job? What do you think of the president and democrats not even living up to the intent of the Lilly Leadbetter Law?
Show me your source. What is the seniority of the employees? Does Obama actually have the authority to mess with gov't employees salaries at an individual level? Stupid teabagger.....can't think more than two or three bumper sticker slogans in front of your nose. Nice spin and divert attempt though. You still have not answered the question as to wheather or not you agree with Walker who actually signed into law that women do not deserve equal pay for equal work. Try and stay on task, but thanks for playing anyway.
Obskeptic

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Stupid Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your source. What is the seniority of the employees? Does Obama actually have the authority to mess with gov't employees salaries at an individual level? Stupid teabagger.....can't think more than two or three bumper sticker slogans in front of your nose. Nice spin and divert attempt though. You still have not answered the question as to wheather or not you agree with Walker who actually signed into law that women do not deserve equal pay for equal work. Try and stay on task, but thanks for playing anyway.
What I find hilarious is that you think by simply dismissing me that somehow you made an intelligent point. That somehow there is a victory here in our exchange and you ran back the kick off because you say. Thanks for the exchange there "Stupid Teabagger". Your condescension and arrogance confirm that attempting an intellectual conversation with you is futile.
Obskeptic

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Stupid Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
http://madamenoire.com/tag/report-on-white-ho...
So when your proven wrong, doesn't that mean that the label of stupid lands on you, since you were the one pointing the finger and making declarations? Your to f'ing stupid and closed minded to see your boi president is failure. Why do you think the republicans took the house in 2010? It wasn't because your boi was getting a reenforcing vote of confidence from the electorate. What an idiot.

“Tea Parties Work”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
I got something to say dummy.Romney 2012 cast your vote in November.Im sure Walker is doing whats best for the state
Derek

Champaign, IL

#11 Apr 24, 2012
Palin Fan Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I got something to say dummy.Romney 2012 cast your vote in November.Im sure Walker is doing whats best for the state
man u is stoopid. Im sure walker doin best fo de state. shiiii....no he aint, man, dis is sum conservative boolshit.
Derek

Champaign, IL

#12 Apr 24, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So when your proven wrong, doesn't that mean that the label of stupid lands on you, since you were the one pointing the finger and making declarations? Your to f'ing stupid and closed minded to see your boi president is failure. Why do you think the republicans took the house in 2010? It wasn't because your boi was getting a reenforcing vote of confidence from the electorate. What an idiot.
yo, u cants spell, nigguh

“Tea Parties Work”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 24, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
man u is stoopid. Im sure walker doin best fo de state. shiiii....no he aint, man, dis is sum conservative boolshit.
What? Hey to balance a budget hard choices have to be made,this was 1
Derek

Champaign, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Palin Fan Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What? Hey to balance a budget hard choices have to be made,this was 1
Palin luv black meat, can I humps Palin, pleez?
Whiney tammette

De Forest, WI

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Obskeptic

United States

#16 Apr 25, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, u cants spell, nigguh
Really? I thought "Nigguh" was spelled with an "a"". Thats how all my homies here in the D spell it. Are you fer' real?
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#17 Apr 25, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon teabagger, try to stay on task. How do you feel about Walker signing into law that women don't get equal pay for equal work.

Pubbies took house due to mass hysteria of stupid teabaggers and a bunch of false information stating Obama caused the mess we're in and the teabaggers; having very limited intellectual resources swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Obama if re-elected will instantly be one of the top 4 or 5 presidents as he was and is able to get us out of this mess that stupid people like you got us into.

Oh, and it's "you're" and "too"......stupid teabagger.
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#18 Apr 25, 2012
Palin Fan Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I got something to say dummy.Romney 2012 cast your vote in November.Im sure Walker is doing whats best for the state
Yeah, like losing the most private sector jobs than any other state in the country over the last twelve months! Or, being the center of a John Doe investigation, or pissing off his state so bad that they've recalled his ass, or like giving his buddies gov't jobs and increasing their salaries from their predecessors, or sucking on the Koch brothers probiscus like a good little teabag b!tch, etc, etc, etc..........

I'm wondering if you have actual pain for being as stupid as you are; being a Palin fan and all. Just sayin'.
Obskeptic

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like losing the most private sector jobs than any other state in the country over the last twelve months! Or, being the center of a John Doe investigation, or pissing off his state so bad that they've recalled his ass, or like giving his buddies gov't jobs and increasing their salaries from their predecessors, or sucking on the Koch brothers probiscus like a good little teabag b!tch, etc, etc, etc..........
I'm wondering if you have actual pain for being as stupid as you are; being a Palin fan and all. Just sayin'.
State your sources for that. They have not recalled him because the vote has not taken place. If anybody has their mouth attached to a probiscus, it is yours on Obamas,( he has always preferred the white guys according to the Chicago mens club he is a member of) and your union leaders. Idiots like you is what gave Hitler all that power. It takes fools to follow evil and your union democrat thugs are evil.

“Tea Parties Work”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 25, 2012
Stupid Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how you like that failed HOPE&Change you were promised? LOL Im sure that hurts.Dum liberals are the only people in the state angry at Walker,they dont care about dept only hand outs.Dummy libtard get your worthless ace off welfare an get a life.BTW Walker will stay in office,and your sorry ace lives in another State anyway.Get a life!
Stupid Teabaggers

Elizabeth City, NC

#21 Apr 26, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
State your sources for that. They have not recalled him because the vote has not taken place. If anybody has their mouth attached to a probiscus, it is yours on Obamas,( he has always preferred the white guys according to the Chicago mens club he is a member of) and your union leaders. Idiots like you is what gave Hitler all that power. It takes fools to follow evil and your union democrat thugs are evil.
Here teabagger....I'll type real slow so you can answer the question:
H o w d o y o u f e e l a b o u t W a l k e r s h i t c a n n i n g e q u a l p a y f o r w o m e n f o r e q u a l w o r k???

Stupid teabaggers like you got nothing. Nothing for the good of the country whatsoever. You're answers are always Obama this or Obama that. How about answering the fkng question. I'll wait right here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Jun 18 PaleOne 201
Nudes to sokysunrise Jun 16 Killa-Antonio 2
homemade sex toys Jun 15 kimmy78 1
News War on women? GOP silent as Trump lashes out at... Jun 2 Jaimie 15
News Madison bakery prepares for "Fat Tuesday" fix w... (Feb '15) Jun 1 LisaEyre99 2
News Sen. Johnson campaigning with Speaker Ryan Thur... May '16 storm warning 2
News Interstate shooting suspect out of hospital, in... May '16 storm warning 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages