Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5901 Oct 14, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, The constitiution , The voting rights act also state laws
Must be the law that lets illeagals vote 50ty times.
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5902 Oct 15, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Must be the law that lets illeagals vote 50ty times.
Where do you get your information? Fox News?
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5903 Oct 15, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Must be the law that lets illeagals vote 50ty times.
I'm done I see this is going nowhere.
Manfred Man

Thiensville, WI

#5904 Oct 15, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right cruzer, it's going nowhere. They don't know any better...... Just chalk it up as "you can't argue with someone who's wrong".
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5905 Oct 15, 2012
cruzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, you are right,you have nothing of substance to add.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5906 Oct 15, 2012
Gary Moore wrote:
Unemployment is dropping, housing and construction starts are on the rise, defaults and foreclosures are down. al –Qaeda is on the run, Wall St. is booming, travel is up………Perfect time for ‘someone else’ to step in and take credit. Unfortunately ‘someone else’ will reverse the current policies, and revert to the same policies that ran the country into the ground a few years ago. This last recession was the worst we’ve seen. We haven’t seen anything yet.
Just wondering, Gair, when do you think it will calapse,at $18 trillion,20ty,22?
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5907 Oct 16, 2012
I beleive that if you give the richest people more and more breaks, that some how their wealth will become mine,I am republican. I like working 12 hour shifts switching from 1st to second shift then to third shift every week does no harm to me or the family I am trying to raise. Being confused seems normal. I am republican. I don't think women are smart or well equipped enough to make their own decisions on their health or the health of any of their babys. Women need men to help them realise their full potential,I am republican. I beleive that if you say something loud enough and long enough that it is fact. I am republican. Prez Obama has reduced the debt by 882 billion dollars, this is fact,this does not fit my world veiw. So I will make up my own facts, and say them loud and long. I am republican. There was no president before Obama. How this country got into this mess is all his fault,I like living in a bubble. I am republican. If I can try the most dirty and underhanded tricks to get elected, if I don't get called on it then it is rule. I am republican. If I get caught with my pants down ,I will adopt a new personna and set of facts and reset everything from there. I am republican. We don't need regulation on business because they all have your best interest in mind, There is no such thing as having the gov't come in and clean up all the chem,icals and fuels and contaminants that I have used at my business. After I left everything looked good. I am republican. I think we ought to have tort reform because the businesses screwing those people are not at fault, WE ARE THE GODS OF JOB CREATION.I am republican.

Manfred Man

Thiensville, WI

#5908 Oct 16, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> Just wondering, Gair, when do you think it will calapse,at $18 trillion,20ty,22?
Ask Dick Cheney - He said debts don't matter.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5909 Oct 16, 2012
cruzer wrote:
I beleive that if you give the richest people more and more breaks, that some how their wealth will become mine,I am republican. I like working 12 hour shifts switching from 1st to second shift then to third shift every week does no harm to me or the family I am trying to raise. Being confused seems normal. I am republican. I don't think women are smart or well equipped enough to make their own decisions on their health or the health of any of their babys. Women need men to help them realise their full potential,I am republican. I beleive that if you say something loud enough and long enough that it is fact. I am republican. Prez Obama has reduced the debt by 882 billion dollars, this is fact,this does not fit my world veiw. So I will make up my own facts, and say them loud and long. I am republican. There was no president before Obama. How this country got into this mess is all his fault,I like living in a bubble. I am republican. If I can try the most dirty and underhanded tricks to get elected, if I don't get called on it then it is rule. I am republican. If I get caught with my pants down ,I will adopt a new personna and set of facts and reset everything from there. I am republican. We don't need regulation on business because they all have your best interest in mind, There is no such thing as having the gov't come in and clean up all the chem,icals and fuels and contaminants that I have used at my business. After I left everything looked good. I am republican. I think we ought to have tort reform because the businesses screwing those people are not at fault, WE ARE THE GODS OF JOB CREATION.I am republican.
I'm with you Cru, I want the goverment to carry me.I want all profits made by anyone,anywhere to be shared collectively.I want another USSR.Carry me Cry,Cry,Cry!If you have worked had and been sucessfull then you owe me.I'm with you Comrade.
McRomney

Thiensville, WI

#5910 Oct 17, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you Cru, I want the goverment to carry me.I want all profits made by anyone,anywhere to be shared collectively.I want another USSR.Carry me Cry,Cry,Cry!If you have worked had and been sucessfull then you owe me.I'm with you Comrade.
I'm with you W-T-W!, I want the money I paid into Medicare for the last 40yrs going to help out the poor Koch brothers. I want my Social Security used to fund some more big wars, I want the “right” kinds of justices appointed to the Supreme Court……..So even more rights are given to Corporations, so they can eventually run this country……….And then no government will be needed at all!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5911 Oct 17, 2012
McRomney wrote:
<quoted text> I'm with you W-T-W!, I want the money I paid into Medicare for the last 40yrs going to help out the poor Koch brothers. I want my Social Security used to fund some more big wars, I want the “right” kinds of justices appointed to the Supreme Court……..So even more rights are given to Corporations, so they can eventually run this country……….And then no government will be needed at all!
I'm with you,"limpy",I want sky scrappers in major cities to be leveled by terrorists while we set back and yawn. I want the money you payed into medicare to go into the pockets of those "poor sad" hard working illeagals,so Dems can buy thier illeagal votes.I want to get rid of anyone who does'nt want to share thier hard earned pay check with me. Those talented hard working people owe us! Right? Limmpy.More goverment Teat!$17 trillion in free lunch debt and over the cliff we go, yippee!
Randy Mayer

Cedarburg, WI

#5912 Oct 17, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you,"limpy",I want sky scrappers in major cities to be leveled by terrorists while we set back and yawn. I want the money you payed into medicare to go into the pockets of those "poor sad" hard working illeagals,so Dems can buy thier illeagal votes.I want to get rid of anyone who does'nt want to share thier hard earned pay check with me. Those talented hard working people owe us! Right? Limmpy.More goverment Teat!$17 trillion in free lunch debt and over the cliff we go, yippee!
Seems you need to pay attention to current events. Obama got the leader of the bad guys, after Dubya tried for 7 years, blew up 2 entire countries, getting thousands of Americans killed, and draining our economy in the process. You see "W" ignored warnings about 911, so who 'sat back and yawned'?.....Dough-Head!
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5913 Oct 18, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you Cru, I want the goverment to carry me.I want all profits made by anyone,anywhere to be shared collectively.I want another USSR.Carry me Cry,Cry,Cry!If you have worked had and been sucessfull then you owe me.I'm with you Comrade.
never did address any of the topics that I brought up
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5914 Oct 18, 2012
I beleive that everyone I disagree with should shutup and do things my way. I am the smartest person in the room. I am Who Tea Who
I beleive that if I yell louder and longer, my message will be adopted by others I am Who Tea Who
If you care about other people and their struggles, this is a sign of weakness, I am Who Tea Who
If you say anything that I don't agree with, I can call you names and villify you until I look smarter and stronger,without regret I am Who Tea Who
I am Tea Bagger and I am Right and I am the only person that knows how to run a business or country into the ground and then sit back four years later and tell the guy trying to clean up my catastrophe, he isn't doing it fast enough and and if we just go back to doing things my way we will all live happily ever after. I am Who Tea Who
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5915 Oct 18, 2012
Fun tidbit

Nursing homes and elderly were in a uproar of voting for Mayor years ago. I won over Mayor Soglin and CC Rider Mark(Smooth) as civilan electorial.

Mayor Soglin family refused to permit my name public, they did his accumulative Resume of Mayorial Ship as leverage that indicates he is the only qualified canadate and that it outways Humanitarian, Civic Duty, Clean Da records, Tips that were done for free that did not include misdemeanor or small claims, but passed to Federal Units and Central Intellence codes and procedures.

He forced civilian files into sectors and barred their funds as punishment for even suggesting my name for Mayor of Madison. And on Local news at a ground breaking ceremony at Packers townhouse for the Community center ordered a police officer to shoot me on the news.

Theresince FBI of Washington barred access to bank accoutns and policies that hold codes and numerical phantom files. All the police fines for miscondcut that was supposed to be paid to the civilan X $100,000 all in a safe box accumulating interest for a fall back system was barred for retirment access and the little big men are in a uproar as a result several states FBI are tracking families of the account payouts and they have to pay interest on it as well.
Charlton Heston

Thiensville, WI

#5916 Oct 18, 2012
Huh?
cruzer

Eau Claire, WI

#5917 Oct 18, 2012
I second that, Huh?
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5918 Oct 19, 2012
Randy Mayer wrote:
<quoted text> Seems you need to pay attention to current events. Obama got the leader of the bad guys, after Dubya tried for 7 years, blew up 2 entire countries, getting thousands of Americans killed, and draining our economy in the process. You see "W" ignored warnings about 911, so who 'sat back and yawned'?.....Dough-Head!
This is just one example of Bo jangles Obama's success brags........We have saved GM! Bammer takes large sums[billions]oftax payer money gives it to GM,then claims to have saved GM. But wait! this is all tax payer debt money that will have to be paid back by tax payers.The reason GM products don't sell is cuz people don't want'em! Great work Dems. Buy those overpaid GM workers votes with tax payer money. Oh,by the way GM has not!!!! paid us back as claimed,they still owe $Billions to the hard working tax payers of America.Obammers Chevy Volt nice big goverment forced flop. Cry Cry Cry! I'm a goverment teat cry baby named Limp Randy.
Phil Nicholson

Thiensville, WI

#5919 Oct 19, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>This is just one example of Bo jangles Obama's success brags........We have saved GM! Bammer takes large sums[billions]oftax payer money gives it to GM,then claims to have saved GM. But wait! this is all tax payer debt money that will have to be paid back by tax payers.The reason GM products don't sell is cuz people don't want'em! Great work Dems. Buy those overpaid GM workers votes with tax payer money. Oh,by the way GM has not!!!! paid us back as claimed,they still owe $Billions to the hard working tax payers of America.Obammers Chevy Volt nice big goverment forced flop. Cry Cry Cry! I'm a goverment teat cry baby named Limp Randy.
Have the Banks paid us back ANY of the TARP money Bush gave them?....Nope I guess not. And BTW it was A LOT more than the auto industry was given, and now Ron-me wants to turn the banks lose again - no regulations - PERFECT! Hang on to your shorts,'cause that's all we'll have left after the next crash!(Look at the picture of Tommy on the top of this page. Is that not the Grinch, or what? Holy-Fk)
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5920 Oct 19, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Fun tidbit
Nursing homes and elderly were in a uproar of voting for Mayor years ago. I won over Mayor Soglin and CC Rider Mark(Smooth) as civilan electorial.
Mayor Soglin family refused to permit my name public, they did his accumulative Resume of Mayorial Ship as leverage that indicates he is the only qualified canadate and that it outways Humanitarian, Civic Duty, Clean Da records, Tips that were done for free that did not include misdemeanor or small claims, but passed to Federal Units and Central Intellence codes and procedures.
He forced civilian files into sectors and barred their funds as punishment for even suggesting my name for Mayor of Madison. And on Local news at a ground breaking ceremony at Packers townhouse for the Community center ordered a police officer to shoot me on the news.
Theresince FBI of Washington barred access to bank accoutns and policies that hold codes and numerical phantom files. All the police fines for miscondcut that was supposed to be paid to the civilan X $100,000 all in a safe box accumulating interest for a fall back system was barred for retirment access and the little big men are in a uproar as a result several states FBI are tracking families of the account payouts and they have to pay interest on it as well.
As well, In Governor Thompson's Administration, he had to create jobs for civilian secters. One of the jobs he created was advertising to JOBS programs as to already business entities permitting access in the Social Service building since the merchants refused newspaper insert for advertisment.

The other was Forcing the Surgeon General (SG was the "owner" of Wisc. Medicaid and Medicare) to permit Kelly Temporary services to do jobs in his offices. SG only had 5 women that did the ENTIRE buildings work with a ERROR rate of less then 20%. 250 People of Kellys Temporary services, was what it took to replace 5 retired women. Those 250 people are felony fugatives at large that copied programs and sold them to buildings all across WIsc. OR to highest bidders. ERROR rate for 250 people was over 60%.

Courthouse had the unlawful access into the screens, FBI was involved and had to move to a new building to do new hiring form years prior, it has nto been confirmed or denied if the screens still exist.

It assists in DIvorce cases, CHild CUstody, CHild Support, Billing payments of confirmation, If you lie about your medical or billing files you go to prison for 7 years. My CHilds Father has 2 other children, His son was diagnosed psychotic, He tried to testify it was ADD and on redilin, NO it was anti Psychotics by the time the boy was 8 from his head games and manipulations, the boy was a drug baby as well. COurt was going to put the father in prison BUT with the birth of my daughter not a drug baby, they erased prosecution from his file and it remains in the mothers file instead.

Anyway How do I know all this Court Civilian Elect COmmissioners and Elect judges brag about what was unlawfully obtained and entered in the court procedures.

I guess with FBI involved and prosecutions, Dont VOte for Thompson he is in a mass audit and is looking for a campaign to swoon minds and mouths of many for defense at this time; trying to secure any office which would give him protective privilages until he is a civilian again. TO bad the men 12 feet off the Governors house pier and under the back yard trees in the roots did not get protective privilage huh people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders draws nearly 10,000 in Wisconsin Aug 26 Jaimie 34
Review: Treysta On The Water Aug 20 Jackie 1
Review: JSM Consulting (Feb '14) Aug 13 Tina 4
How does one fight a corrupt Police department? (Jul '08) Aug 12 Jaimie 199
Convicted rapist Ralph Armstrong. Did he get aw... Aug 7 Find Me A Bat 2
Ebay Corporate Criminality Exposed in Scathing ... Aug 6 Lawsuits 1
Why Do Liberal Professors Get Hired After Racis... Aug 3 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages