Can a debt collector deny a dispute, if the debt that occured happend when the p

Posted in the Madison Forum

feleciaathens364

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2013
stepheniecaliendo390 wrote:
Can a debt collector deny a dispute, if the debt that occured happend when the person was a minor at the time?I have a medical bill that has been sent to collections in my name? On the date that I was hospitalized I was a minor. I've called the collection agency and I explained the situation, and requested to dispute the charge. They asked for my parents information...the only thing is I don't know there information. I don't even have a relationship with my parents. Can they still continue to keep this charge on my credit? What can I do?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Complaints about Dogwood Valley Roads (Aug '09) Sep 6 Rossie A 468
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
commando singapore Apr '14 Tan 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
People who have been in debt counseling program... (Nov '13) Jan '14 john cartner 3
Need proxy sites for school? (Nov '13) Jan '14 linda 3
•••
•••
•••

Madison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madison News, Events & Info