International Magazine Company?

International Magazine Company?

Posted in the Madison Forum

colasvoj603

San Diego, CA

#1 Oct 31, 2013
International Magazine Company?Hi. I have a friend who fell into the International Magazine Company scam. Now, he just received a bill from Empire Collection Authorities for $930.00. In the letter, it says "a negative rating on your credit report will be submitted to all credit reporting agencies if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations." I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who had a similar experience and if anyone actually had this collection appear on his/her credit report.
aloisiapmt911

San Diego, CA

#2 Oct 31, 2013
colasvoj603 wrote:
International Magazine Company?Hi. I have a friend who fell into the International Magazine Company scam. Now, he just received a bill from Empire Collection Authorities for $930.00. In the letter, it says "a negative rating on your credit report will be submitted to all credit reporting agencies if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations." I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who had a similar experience and if anyone actually had this collection appear on his/her credit report..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
Brian

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Dec 26, 2013
No matter what do not give them any money. I had the same thing happen to me. They cant do anything. They can not mess up your credit. They talk a big game but that's it. Just quit answering their phone calls. This happened to me like 3 years ago, they were calling all the time, now its down to like once every couple of months. Your friend never gave them their social security # so they can not affect your friends credit.
colasvoj603 wrote:
International Magazine Company?Hi. I have a friend who fell into the International Magazine Company scam. Now, he just received a bill from Empire Collection Authorities for $930.00. In the letter, it says "a negative rating on your credit report will be submitted to all credit reporting agencies if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations." I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who had a similar experience and if anyone actually had this collection appear on his/her credit report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle accident Sunday...? (Sep '13) Nov '17 dsieber1 16
Officers Endanger Public Oct '17 Officers Endanger... 1
Ben Maturo (May '17) May '17 Abc123 1
Stacy Mae Dodson (Nov '14) May '17 Curious 2
Kate'lynn Martin (Sep '15) Sep '15 Courtney 1
Local Solar Energy for Madison County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
People who have been in debt counseling program... (Nov '13) Jan '14 john cartner 3

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages