Fire Breaks Out At Senior Independent Living Home
A fire broke out at the Chippington Towers II on Coreland Drive in Madison, Tennessee around 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.
#1 Feb 18, 2010
My Great Aunt lives there. It was caused from someone smoking and they set their couch on fire.
It just puts everyone at risk. We have to cook, gotta have stoves obviously.
I just believe that in an apartment building like this where you put other peoples lives at risk. Smoking should be banned.
It's just too dangerous.
#2 Mar 9, 2010
My mom has been there for around 9 yrs now... and im a x resident from there.. There has only been one FIRE DRILL in the 3 yrs i was there.that was 2 months after i moved in..The
new manage there could care less to what happens
to the reisdents there..just ask around and you will see.. I am trying my hardest to get my mom away from there.. Manager told that they
have fire drills and meetings with residents
But they DONT... Mr..Baskins a resident said he saw all the smoke in hall and coming out from under door. And went and got help..Why
wasnt her fire alarm going off ? If it had went off Mr. Baskins wouldnt had to get help..Thats because her alarm in her room wasnt working...Its all a cover up. Managerement can
look you dead in the face a lie to you with out a blink.. them people over there have try there best to get rid of her but no one cares ...SHE SAYS ALL THE TIME THAT IT IS HERWAY
OR YOU CAN LEAVE.. WE HAVE TAPE SAYING SHE DONT CARE IF NOBODYS THERE LIKES HER... TY NANA
Add your comments below
|Republicans WAR of Workers and take the USA bac...||12 min||scrappy||3|
|Turn signals||1 hr||Random||12|
|drug dealers (Apr '14)||4 hr||Website Operator||62|
|Still Stalking||22 hr||oldg||22|
|Review: Donald D Zuccarello Law Office (May '11)||Fri||FED UP||37|
|Feel The Bern||Fri||Squidy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Madison Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC