Goodpasture music instructor charged ...

Goodpasture music instructor charged with rape

There are 3 comments on the The Tennessean story from May 29, 2010, titled Goodpasture music instructor charged with rape. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

A Goodpasture Christian School music instructor was arrested Friday after police say he had a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Felon3

Nashville, TN

#1 May 29, 2010
Okay i got a question do these schools give Psychological test to these teachers?? even some fast food joints give them before employment,maybe all teachers need to be treated like felons and jump through hoops to get these jobs,i feel for this child Men should always be an example to our children and our society is in decline and nothing will stop it everyday we grow more and more complacent in our duties as humans,hey maybe we need more morality laws to be enforced and harsher sentences for sex and violent crime offenses, Lawmakers if you see this stop fence riding and looking for ways to pad your pockets and do something other than arguing,THE AMERICAN DREAM HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE!!!!!
msslau

Nashville, TN

#2 May 29, 2010
maybe he did'nt do it,false charges are made all the time.america, innocent until proven guilty
stopinjutice

Nashville, TN

#3 May 30, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 55 min bad attitude 440
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr bigfan 2,334
What happened 5 hr josh 2
Bad Attitude 9 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 130
jon hensly 11 hr travis 2
Any females want to hook up nsa 13 hr Growup 4
lasik eye surgery, not a cure-all 13 hr ment 17
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE