Two Arrested For East Nashville Carwa...

Two Arrested For East Nashville Carwash Murder

There are 5 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Two Arrested For East Nashville Carwash Murder. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Two men have been arrested for a shooting death at an East Nashville carwash in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Maury Povich

Springfield, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Does anyone know where in Hendersonville this worthless waste of oxygen was found?
Teresa

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2010
Looks like if you want to get a way after you kill or steal from someone all you have to do is move to hendersonville because for the last 8 months all of the criminals that have committed these crimes end up in hendersonville for 3 years or more before getting caught by NOT HENDERSONVILLE but gallatin, nashville or other police departments. If Hendersonville Police Department would do a man's job and not worry about just writing tickets to that little old lady because that seems to be all they pull over anyway, I am starting to think that they are scared to pull over the people that are actually out doing all the crimes because that is how all these criminals get by for soo long here. We need to teach the officers how to find and arrest these criminals instead of wring granny a ticket! Just My Opinion
Lou

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Maury Povich wrote:
Does anyone know where in Hendersonville this worthless waste of oxygen was found?
I sure it was a home that the taxpayers were most likley paying for..
Internet Tough Guy

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Teresa wrote:
Looks like if you want to get a way after you kill or steal from someone all you have to do is move to hendersonville because for the last 8 months all of the criminals that have committed these crimes end up in hendersonville for 3 years or more before getting caught by NOT HENDERSONVILLE but gallatin, nashville or other police departments. If Hendersonville Police Department would do a man's job and not worry about just writing tickets to that little old lady because that seems to be all they pull over anyway, I am starting to think that they are scared to pull over the people that are actually out doing all the crimes because that is how all these criminals get by for soo long here. We need to teach the officers how to find and arrest these criminals instead of wring granny a ticket! Just My Opinion
This is just my opinion, but I think you should shut th3 fu*k up. Maybe, if you would spend more time driving the speed limit, and not killing motorcycle riders, because you are an inept female driver, than we would not have so many tickets being written. Let's hope when you are getting gangbang3d in the park, they drive right by you.
abc

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Internet Tough Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just my opinion, but I think you should shut th3 fu*k up. Maybe, if you would spend more time driving the speed limit, and not killing motorcycle riders, because you are an inept female driver, than we would not have so many tickets being written. Let's hope when you are getting gangbang3d in the park, they drive right by you.
Hey... I'm a female driver and I'll say, none of my 3 wrecks have involved a motorcycle or anyone getting hurt... LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ant SHEMALE CLUBS 52 min looking 8
no show 1 hr wild cherry 6
Caleb Callister 4 hr sunburnt 3
looking for roomate paris tn. 18 hr reasonable 2
Review: Donald D Zuccarello Law Office (May '11) 22 hr Melissa 36
divorce lawyer for a women 23 hr Selena1 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Mon bigfan 2,446
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages