Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18524 Apr 19, 2013
To Canton, It is clearly too late to put a label on your brain that says: Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate. The damage has been done.
My sympathies to you & your progeny
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#18525 Apr 19, 2013
Pops wrote:
To Canton, It is clearly too late to put a label on your brain that says: Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate. The damage has been done.
My sympathies to you & your progeny
Excellent, well put.
Thomas Scutillo

Bloomington, IN

#18526 Apr 19, 2013
10 points -----> To Canton, It is clearly too late to put a label on your brain that says: Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate. The damage has been done.
My sympathies to you & your progeny
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18527 Apr 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
To Canton, It is clearly too late to put a label on your brain that says: Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate. The damage has been done.
My sympathies to you & your progeny
To Canton: It's the Republicans fault:

Obama administration has SLASHED budget for domestic bombing prevention by 45 per cent, says former Homeland Security Assistant Secretary

Barack Obama's administration has cut the budget nearly in half for preventing domestic bombings, MailOnline can reveal.

Under President George W. Bush, the Department of Homeland Security had $20 million allocated for preventing the use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) by terrorists working inside the United States. The current White House has cut that funding down to $11 million.

That assessment comes from Robert Liscouski, a former Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings on April 15 that killed three Americans and injured at least 173 others.

He told MailOnline that the Obama-era DHS is, on the whole, about as well-positioned as it was during the Bush administration to handle the aftermath of the April 15 bombings in Boston,'but the Obama administration has continued to cut the budget for offices such as the Office for Bombing Prevention from $20 million started under Bush, to $11 million today.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23101...
years

Kenton, OH

#18528 Apr 20, 2013
How long ago did the election happen and you are still beating this subject? go figure
Narvel Felts

Wilmington, OH

#18532 Apr 20, 2013
Just started reading these posts. Boy its all out there isn't it. The "freemen" and the "sovereign citizens" are starting to make a lot of sense.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#18533 Apr 20, 2013
Narvel Felts wrote:
Just started reading these posts. Boy its all out there isn't it. The "freemen" and the "sovereign citizens" are starting to make a lot of sense.
You are welcome here. The LIVs are the same old bunch and just browbeat anyone who would dare question their leader, well sorta leader.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#18534 Apr 20, 2013
Narvel Felts wrote:
Just started reading these posts. Boy its all out there isn't it. The "freemen" and the "sovereign citizens" are starting to make a lot of sense.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...

"The FBI considers sovereign-citizen extremists as comprising a domestic terrorist movement, which, scattered across the United States, has existed for decades, with well-known members, such as Terry Nichols, who helped plan the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, bombing."
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#18538 Apr 20, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...
"The FBI considers sovereign-citizen extremists as comprising a domestic terrorist movement, which, scattered across the United States, has existed for decades, with well-known members, such as Terry Nichols, who helped plan the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, bombing."
Here's an excellent video of LIVs [low info voters] being interviewed. It shows how close attention they pay and how ate up they are about their causes. Enjoy.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18539 Apr 20, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an excellent video of LIVs [low info voters] being interviewed. It shows how close attention they pay and how ate up they are about their causes. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2diNojgJF9cXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
If you like that then you'll love this from Howard Stern:

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/24...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#18540 Apr 20, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an excellent video of LIVs [low info voters] being interviewed. It shows how close attention they pay and how ate up they are about their causes. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2diNojgJF9cXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Those folks didn't seem like typical "low information voters" to me, at least how that term is usually defined.

"...around us is a prevailing anti-intellectualism and hostility to science; it is this group that defines "low-information voter" - or, perhaps, "misinformation voter."

http://truth-out.org/index.php... #[3]

"Linguist George Lakoff has written that the term is a pejorative mainly used by American liberals to refer to people who vote conservative against their own interests, and assumes they do it because they lack sufficient information."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_information_...
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#18541 Apr 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like that then you'll love this from Howard Stern:
http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/24...
Yes, I have that one saved. What is great, is that our side did not coin the term low information voters.
Thomas Scutillo

Manchester, OH

#18542 Apr 21, 2013
collateral misinformation IN A CITY and a no contest plea is a perfect way ....to not be a Party to the conflict"...cause we all know who reports to duty at city hall EVERYDAY for wErk while we all getting paid by some Medical Referrals Scheme
Thomas Scutillo

Manchester, OH

#18543 Apr 21, 2013
does this mean a deskbilly can't govern his state anymore capt tricky? he could get himself impeached this way....
Thomas Scutillo

Manchester, OH

#18544 Apr 21, 2013
the no structure feminist movement is fun if your the mini wage and maxi butt buddy political type
Thomas Scutillo

Manchester, OH

#18545 Apr 21, 2013
not being a Party to the conflict...you have to admit the white feminist and the black man are the perfect co dependent
Thomas Scutillo

Manchester, OH

#18546 Apr 21, 2013
as you LEAD ON i'm sure dont EXPECT everyone to FOLLOW ...or lets hope so
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18547 Apr 21, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have that one saved. What is great, is that our side did not coin the term low information voters.
Oh, they try to tell us that it is our side that has low information voters. To some degree, they are correct. After all, Romney was only partly chosen by Democrats who crossed the line to pick our candidate.

Most of the Democrats I've talked to are the real low information voters. They believe if they choose a candidate that will tax the hell out of the rich, it won't have an effect on our economy. They will just happily dig deeper into their pockets and shell out more money. After four years of DumBama, we are paying higher fuel costs, ATM fees, credit card fees, higher cigarette prices, higher healthcare insurance costs, and then can't figure out why DumBama is a failure.

Four and a half years later, they still believe this is Bush's fault. When it's not Bush's fault, it's the Republican led Congresses fault. There is only one person who they will never lay blame on, and that is their socialist President.

The stock market took a dive this week and new unemployment claims went up. By the end of the month, they will find a way to say unemployment is lower. The low information voters will just accept that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18548 Apr 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they try to tell us that it is our side that has low information voters. To some degree, they are correct. After all, Romney was only partly chosen by Democrats who crossed the line to pick our candidate.
Most of the Democrats I've talked to are the real low information voters. They believe if they choose a candidate that will tax the hell out of the rich, it won't have an effect on our economy. They will just happily dig deeper into their pockets and shell out more money. After four years of DumBama, we are paying higher fuel costs, ATM fees, credit card fees, higher cigarette prices, higher healthcare insurance costs, and then can't figure out why DumBama is a failure.
Four and a half years later, they still believe this is Bush's fault. When it's not Bush's fault, it's the Republican led Congresses fault. There is only one person who they will never lay blame on, and that is their socialist President.
The stock market took a dive this week and new unemployment claims went up. By the end of the month, they will find a way to say unemployment is lower. The low information voters will just accept that.
that is Right, Romney was chosen by the Democrats who crossed over the party line to pick their GOP candidate to run against Obama and either way the Modern Pseudo Liberals were guaranteed to win the 2012 election with Obama & Romney but they preferred Obama over Romney that is for sure.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18549 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is Right, Romney was chosen by the Democrats who crossed over the party line to pick their GOP candidate to run against Obama and either way the Modern Pseudo Liberals were guaranteed to win the 2012 election with Obama & Romney but they preferred Obama over Romney that is for sure.
They did the same with McCain. After they narrowed it down to Hillary and DumBama, it didn't matter which one was going to run on the Democrat side, so they crossed lines and voted for McCain to run on our side.

There is nobody that can convince me that our side picked liberal to moderate Republicans two elections in a row. Sure, we have moderate voters in the Republican party, but they are not the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my home town Nov '14 Ebg 2
Being deff Nov '14 Himes2012 1
Madison Township Trustee (Oct '13) Sep '14 molly 15
Loretta Jessup Aug '14 Jessie 1
Rape & kidnap Jul '14 Fredrica Bills 1
Can we change the subject? Jul '14 Sharmayla 1
Rebecca pillar nurse. Gropes her male patients (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nigel 2
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:07PM
NFL Winners and Losers: These consistent Steelers could be dangerous
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports