Park and boat docks
Walleyeye

Madison, OH

#1 Feb 19, 2012
I am wondering about the township park now that they are going to finally do something with the boat docks and beach.
Is it possible to get a license or permit to run a food concession there ? In the style of the old park ones with maybe a deck space facing the lake. Ice cream, dogs and burgers and fries,usual boardwalk food fare.
Where RV Now

Madison, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Its a beautiful park, but under utilized.

The city should add some RV spaces to the park too!
Michelle Advey

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Park and boat docks
Perry Platypus

Madison, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Where RV Now wrote:
Its a beautiful park, but under utilized.
The city should add some RV spaces to the park too!
WHAT city? RVs? No thanks. That would make that park into a haven for gypsies.
where the street ends

Madison, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2012
A park (any park) will only be as good as the people who live around it.
There have always been limitations (and problems) with Madison Township Park and the honky-tonks that surround it.
There have been ups and downs over the years. Some of the downs have been pretty nasty, especially in the 70's and 80's.
Township Park is what it is.
Start by dragging out those pathetically carved and painted logs that are now half rotten that look like Puff the Magic Dragon...on meth.
Hey I checked it out

Madison, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2012
The park is looking good.
Someone was actually using the mini-wall of the boat dock as a fishing pier when I was there.
It would be really neat if the Township could find some grant money to extend the west wall of the dock out another 100 feet, but then you'd have to also have a lake hydraulics study and kiss the Army Engineers behind for the next 10 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul 4 Terata1 40
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) May '16 doug t 53
News Connie Luhta, pilot, airport owner, Concord tru... May '16 Sheri 1
News Four Groveport Madison students charged after d... (May '11) Mar '16 Nunay 142
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Feb '16 RIchie Radio 127 8
Searching for mark (Dec '15) Jan '16 shib McGillicuddy 2
Laundromats (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sharmayla 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages