First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gina beena

Ashtabula, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2008
what are the web addresses to the two madison ohio forums
Gena beena I wuv you

Jamestown, NY

#2 Feb 12, 2008
who

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2008
who owns them?
Picker

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 26, 2008
People that only welcome ONE opinion on any subject. You state another opinion and you are quickly banned...... not that that is a bad thing.
grannysmith

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 26, 2008
NOT TRUE. Madisonmakeforum.org is much more open minded than the other forum and a lot less cliquish in my opinion. You can express your opinions more freely. Very few threads get locked and the moderators rarely have to warn posters that they have stepped over the line. This is not the case on the other forum. I am somewhat afraid to post on 44057online for fear that my opinion will differ for the opinions of the moderators and I will be warned. It is pretty much ruled with an iron hand.
Liberal basher

Sugar Land, TX

#8 Feb 26, 2008
grannysmith wrote:
NOT TRUE. Madisonmakeforum.org is much more open minded than the other forum and a lot less cliquish in my opinion. You can express your opinions more freely. Very few threads get locked and the moderators rarely have to warn posters that they have stepped over the line. This is not the case on the other forum. I am somewhat afraid to post on 44057online for fear that my opinion will differ for the opinions of the moderators and I will be warned. It is pretty much ruled with an iron hand.
I don't know where you get your info applelady, but I've never had a problem with any of the forums. Could it just be you?
MacIntosh

Irwin, PA

#10 Feb 26, 2008
Watch it liberal basher nose picker booger eater.
Picker

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 27, 2008
grannysmith wrote:
I am somewhat afraid to post on 44057online for fear that my opinion will differ for the opinions of the moderators and I will be warned. It is pretty much ruled with an iron hand.
Same one sided opinion accepting moderators on both boards.... some just with different names.
Picker

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2008
MacIntosh wrote:
Watch it liberal basher nose picker booger eater.
You watch what you say about my brother booger eater. And FYI, he doesn't really eat them, he puts them behind his ears so he has something to play with later. No one liked him growing up and he never got any toys. That is why he plays with his boogers.

Just don't ever piss off my sister snot sucker. She is really mean.

And im not a liberal damn it. Im Atheist
flicker

Meadville, PA

#13 Feb 27, 2008
I flick boogies.
You know who

Chicopee, MA

#15 Feb 27, 2008
I would recommend you try both forums. I will not talk bad about either forum, but I of course mod on one of the forums. Also no one has ever been shot down for there personal opinion on either forum, I would suggest you try them both. Last, no one has been banned from either forum for there personal opinion.

You got the addresses:
madison.makeforum.org
44057online.com
granny

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 27, 2008
Bull.
Just last week, the thread about the lockdown at the high school was locked because one of the posters dared to disagree with the opinion of the site adiminstrator. She said the poster was getting personal. The poster was not anymore personal than she was, but the thread got locked. The thread was unlocked after a time. I can only surmise that it got unlocked because it was so obvious that it had been locked because someone disagreed with the administrator.
On 44057online.com , if you are not in the clique,you get a thread locked because of your opinion. It's there in black and white. Enough said.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 27, 2008
I can only get Topix and 44057online.com . I've tried over and over to get madison.makeforum.org , but it won't go there. All that comes up is Topix and Glenn Beck for some reason. And that's Google. What am I doing wrong?
MacIntosh

Irwin, PA

#19 Feb 27, 2008
madison.makeforum.org
has not been on line today...
problems in River City I guess.

Don't type the www.

That causes problems too.

Hi granny.(:
granny

Erie, PA

#20 Feb 27, 2008
Hi MacIntosh. (:
Saw it too

Erie, PA

#21 Feb 27, 2008
granny wrote:
Bull.
Just last week, the thread about the lockdown at the high school was locked because one of the posters dared to disagree with the opinion of the site adiminstrator. She said the poster was getting personal. The poster was not anymore personal than she was, but the thread got locked. The thread was unlocked after a time. I can only surmise that it got unlocked because it was so obvious that it had been locked because someone disagreed with the administrator.
On 44057online.com , if you are not in the clique,you get a thread locked because of your opinion. It's there in black and white. Enough said.
That is true Granny. One person was attacked and when they stood up for themselves that is when it got locked and the opposite opinion posters comments were edited. But the site Adms posts were not edited. Hummm. Then I contacted that person via PM and they told me that they got a posting warring..... I think he is still laughing.
Its all their in view. You can see two posts where the poster was provoked and attacked by the admin but when they defended, oh boy. it hit the fan.
Michael Jones

United States

#22 Feb 27, 2008
Well granny,
I guess it how you look at it. The lock down was caused by me. Only after I got a few complaints about the thread. None of the complaints came from the staff. But again it is how you perceive things and any personal conflicts you might have.

It was discussed by the mod's and admin's and we did what we thought was appropriate. But we want to discuss and state opinions but we do not want personal attacks.

I don't intend on discussing it any further her, if you want to discuss with me on 44057online, I will be more then happy to listen and talk with you about it.

Sharmayla all the sites provide by makeforum.org including there own site have been down all day. But they will get it fixed soon and I recommend you check them out as well as 44057online.
Michael Jones

United States

#23 Feb 27, 2008
Saw it too

Erie, PA

#25 Feb 28, 2008
Michael Jones wrote:
It was discussed by the mod's and admin's and we did what we thought was appropriate.
And that was to side with the "click" and censor a new, unknown person who had different views then that lady. Good job there Jones.
You know who

Chicopee, MA

#26 Feb 28, 2008
Saw it too wrote:
<quoted text>
And that was to side with the "click" and censor a new, unknown person who had different views then that lady. Good job there Jones.
So it appears that the only way for them to prove that they are not with the "click" is to side with the new, unknown person with a different view.

Now isn't that logical, I have to assume you have a problem with the lady. I also assume that the lady and staff is always wrong and the other person is right. If you have problems with the staff there discuss it with them, but I believe you would rather bitch. You are not one to resolve problems just bitch about them. What an example of ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie sawyers Sep 12 Bams 1
Western Reserve Hardware Aug '17 Dave 1
Are realtors really helping our county? Jul '17 Novasikz 2
News 100 years ago with Charlie Miller Jul '17 Big Johnson 1
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) Jun '17 22 year chef 57
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug '16 Oh Oh 9
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul '16 Terata1 40

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages