Four Groveport Madison students charg...

Four Groveport Madison students charged after drug sweep | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 142 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 6, 2011, titled Four Groveport Madison students charged after drug sweep | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A police sweep of Groveport Madison High School this morning led to four students being charged with possession of illegal substances or drug paraphernalia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Paul Picot wristwatch rep

UK

#158 May 12, 2011
Paul Picot wristwatch replicas:http://www.wristwatch replicas.com/paul-picot-wristw atch-replicas-217.html
Nunay

Columbus, OH

#159 Mar 27, 2016
BIG JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Is that last sentence from experience? Glad the dogs and Gestapo weren't around in the 70's,the evil doers would have outnumbered them 5 to 1 .Far out man!
I was there in the 70's and there were plenty busted for drug possession. Check into the statistics, drug us is worse and of a greater concern today than it was then. Students are using drugs with more profound effects with less inhibitions about it, from what recent research and statistics indicate.

Madison Township has a good police force. I'm glad they are attempting to address the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie sawyers Sep 12 Bams 1
Western Reserve Hardware Aug '17 Dave 1
Are realtors really helping our county? Jul '17 Novasikz 2
News 100 years ago with Charlie Miller Jul '17 Big Johnson 1
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) Jun '17 22 year chef 57
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug '16 Oh Oh 9
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul '16 Terata1 40

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance