Man Allegedly Abused Family For 15 Ye...

Man Allegedly Abused Family For 15 Years | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 65 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Man Allegedly Abused Family For 15 Years | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Disturbing details are coming out surrounding the 19 count indictment of a Madison Township man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2010
That's just beyond sick.
guy martin

Canal Winchester, OH

#2 Sep 4, 2010
kill him right away.
Sharon

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Why should he even have a bond..this SOB better be going for life.
Fed Up

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Bond. Are they crazy? This man has nothing to lose if he hurts this family. Bond needs to be a lot higher. Secondly, where was the mom during the year that this child was locked up in a room? Why isn't she facing charges?? There is a lot more to this story.
Magic

Pataskala, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Both parents have forfeited all rights to live in a civilized society . They should be sent to trial immediately and then executed.
Dean

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Just kill the sorry SOB now and be done with it.
Lenie

Lancaster, OH

#7 Sep 5, 2010
For the life of me I can not understand a mother letting her children go through this. A person who allows abuse to continue should also face charges. Don't give me any of this poor pitiful woman was brow beat. I was married for 11 years to a man that constantly beat me down mentally and physically. When he did the very first thing to one of our children I filed for divorce. This reminds me of the case of Christopher, his mother boiled the water for his father to poor over him. He laid for several days in extreme pain before he died. No one would have been the wiser if his sister would not have told. The mother spent a couple months in jail and was set free because she was abused her self.
TIME TO PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRLS PANTIES AND DO THE RIGHT THING. I would lay down my life for any of my children. These abusers have to go to sleep sometime, come on people wise up.
2 cents

Grove City, OH

#8 Sep 5, 2010
If these charges are true some piano wire and a meat hook would be too good for this low life!!!!!
lightvsdark

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 5, 2010
sick arse
Kay OH

Delaware, OH

#10 Sep 5, 2010
Lenie wrote:
For the life of me I can not understand a mother letting her children go through this. A person who allows abuse to continue should also face charges. Don't give me any of this poor pitiful woman was brow beat. I was married for 11 years to a man that constantly beat me down mentally and physically. When he did the very first thing to one of our children I filed for divorce. This reminds me of the case of Christopher, his mother boiled the water for his father to poor over him. He laid for several days in extreme pain before he died. No one would have been the wiser if his sister would not have told. The mother spent a couple months in jail and was set free because she was abused her self.
TIME TO PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRLS PANTIES AND DO THE RIGHT THING. I would lay down my life for any of my children. These abusers have to go to sleep sometime, come on people wise up.
I totally agree with you. The only difference, the SOB would not make it to jail, I would do the justice myself, yes I would go to prision, but it would be worth it protecting my children and granddaughter. This mother had to know what the He** was going on and she should fry along with him.
Justice

Dublin, OH

#11 Sep 5, 2010
I hope this MF gets a(ss) raped many times before he's killed.
Judge Wapner

Dublin, OH

#12 Sep 5, 2010
Death penalty. He is too sick to be rehabilitated enough to EVER be safe in a normal population.
sandy

Dubois, IN

#13 Sep 5, 2010
the mother allowed this to go on for 15 years? if so i think shes just as guilty as he is.
sandy

Dubois, IN

#14 Sep 5, 2010
Judge Wapner wrote:
Death penalty. He is too sick to be rehabilitated enough to EVER be safe in a normal population.
.......... you need to hope the real judge wapner family's don't see that your using his name for a public forum or anything with his name on it.
Judge Wapner

Dublin, OH

#15 Sep 5, 2010
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>.......... you need to hope the real judge wapner family's don't see that your using his name for a public forum or anything with his name on it.
Hey Idiot!! MY name IS Judge Lucille Wapner, you have a problem with that???
Judge Judy

Akron, OH

#16 Sep 5, 2010
Baliff........OFF WITH HIS PEE PEE........
Judge Rinehart

Dublin, OH

#17 Sep 5, 2010
I agree with Judge Judy!!!!
athenschick

Nelsonville, OH

#18 Sep 5, 2010
people like him need raped and castrated, let's see how he likes it. Sick f**k.
Kevin

Vincent, OH

#19 Sep 5, 2010
I know this guy. He's really ok and was just starting to get his life back together. Hopefully he can make bail and get back to work on tuesday.
Johnny

United States

#20 Sep 5, 2010
Send him to a federal pound-me-in-the-a $ $ prison. So he can either be raped to death, or hang himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) May 30 doug t 53
News Connie Luhta, pilot, airport owner, Concord tru... May '16 Sheri 1
News Four Groveport Madison students charged after d... (May '11) Mar '16 Nunay 142
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Feb '16 RIchie Radio 127 8
Searching for mark (Dec '15) Jan '16 shib McGillicuddy 2
Laundromats (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sharmayla 1
keys lost (Aug '15) Aug '15 donna 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages