Crash kills Geneva woman

Crash kills Geneva woman

There are 6 comments on the Ashtabula Star-Beacon story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Crash kills Geneva woman. In it, Ashtabula Star-Beacon reports that:

A Geneva woman died Thursday afternoon after a tow truck struck her compact car head on, the Ohio State Highway Patrol reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashtabula Star-Beacon.

Critter

Canton, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2011
This article is about my sister-in-law who was struck by a tow truck head on, killing her instantly, heard the driver Danny A. Davis was texing and went left of center, what will it take for these morons to hang up the cell phones and stop texing while driving, how many more will die because of some idiot that can't function without these things, hey people on star has hands free phone service. I hope justice will be served in this case, not a slap on the wrist but some serious jail time, this moron deeply hurt this family and if he has a family I hope he ruined them also, as far as I'm concerned he can just drop dead where he stands.
lala

Madison, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2011
Critter wrote:
This article is about my sister-in-law who was struck by a tow truck head on, killing her instantly, heard the driver Danny A. Davis was texing and went left of center, what will it take for these morons to hang up the cell phones and stop texing while driving, how many more will die because of some idiot that can't function without these things, hey people on star has hands free phone service. I hope justice will be served in this case, not a slap on the wrist but some serious jail time, this moron deeply hurt this family and if he has a family I hope he ruined them also, as far as I'm concerned he can just drop dead where he stands.
Maybe we should just get women off the roads.
lala

Madison, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Critter wrote:
Stupid woman wasn't wearing her seatbelt. Survival of the fittest.
andrea

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2011
I'm Theresa's cousin. Do some research you jerk. He killed her - seatbelt or not - her skull was caved in. Who are you kidding to say get women off the roads. Hope she haunts all of you ignorant people saying its her fault - she wasn't the idiot texting was she, the guy with the wonderful criminal record was. Again - do your damn research.
Sorry

Chardon, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2011
I am so sorry for your loss
Big Dog

Madison, OH

#6 Jul 29, 2011
I do not know the lady that was killed and i am very sorry for her familys lose. I do know Danny and the owner of the tow truck. I can't say if danny was texting, i doubt it but you never know. What i do know is that tow truck was unsafe for the road and should of been taken off the road a year or two ago atleast. This is a tragic example of why cheap tow truck's are no good.A lady had lost her life because some people don't want to pay a professional and would rather save $25. Hopefully there will be justice served to the real culprits in this tragic event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Dec '17 Hilda 44
Manners Dec '17 Hida 1
Allie sawyers Sep '17 Bams 1
Western Reserve Hardware Aug '17 Dave 1
Are realtors really helping our county? (Apr '17) Jul '17 Novasikz 2
News 100 years ago with Charlie Miller (Jul '17) Jul '17 Big Johnson 1
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) Jun '17 22 year chef 57

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance