Next Last
proudofmadison

Fredericktown, OH

#61 Nov 9, 2011
Great job Madison! We needed a change!
Better Wait

Madison, OH

#62 Nov 9, 2011
Until all the votes are counted. There are still over 200 out.
Fed up

Perry, OH

#63 Nov 9, 2011
Good to see Madison realized who really needed to go.I have renewed faith in my community.Thank You Everyone!!!
Right One Won

Madison, OH

#64 Nov 28, 2011
Fed up wrote:
Good to see Madison realized who really needed to go.I have renewed faith in my community.Thank You Everyone!!!
This is worded wrong. Should read, "Good to see Madison realized who needed to stay." Thank you everyone.
Alright

Madison, OH

#65 Nov 28, 2011
And the winner is.........drum roll please.......
Bookworm

Madison, OH

#66 Nov 28, 2011
I bet the fat lady ain't singing now.
obk

Ashtabula, OH

#67 Nov 29, 2011
Congrats to Pete.

I hope he realizes that Madison DOES want change and will be willing to work for that. I hope he also realizes that he won the uninformed voters' votes---those people that went in and voted by name recognition only.(And don't try to tell me it doesn't happen....)
Perry Platypus

Madison, OH

#68 Nov 29, 2011
obk wrote:
Congrats to Pete.
I hope he realizes that Madison DOES want change and will be willing to work for that. I hope he also realizes that he won the uninformed voters' votes---those people that went in and voted by name recognition only.(And don't try to tell me it doesn't happen....)
Of course it does. How do you think Ken got as many votes as he did? And how do you think the Kennedys and Hagans keep getting elected? You STILL sound like you have a mouthful of SOUR GRAPES. Do the mature thing and just say congratulations to whoever wins and MOVE ON.
obk

Ashtabula, OH

#69 Nov 29, 2011
Nope, no sour grapes...just wine.

And YOU telling me to be "mature"?? Unreal.
Perry Platypus

Madison, OH

#70 Nov 30, 2011
NYAH NYAH NA NYAH NYAH!

And wine IS sour grapes.

Congrats to the winner of this hardfought election, thank goodness his supporters and he ran an honest campaign, and maybe now your man can run for County Commissioner. I hear County Employees think very highly of him and are eager to have him in charge again.
Winner

Madison, OH

#71 Nov 30, 2011
I let my supporters do all the dirty work. I can keep my hands clean. I want to thank my supporters for all the lies they told to make my opponent look bad.
Perry Platypus

Madison, OH

#72 Dec 2, 2011
OMG "Winner" don't you ever get tired of yourself?
Old Goat

Akron, OH

#73 Jun 10, 2012
Good Luck you young whipper snappers.
You all should have been around when the Village was a small town..........when it just had one traffic light!!
LOL
Michelle Advey

Mentor, OH

#74 Jul 4, 2012
Madison Township trustees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up Mar 23 belladcolman_12345 1
Scammed by Grand River Poodles by Roberta Katona (May '12) Mar 23 belladcolman_12345 18
News Geauga sheriff won't ID shooter (Mar '08) Feb '15 INAZ 13
Madison Township Trustee (Oct '13) Jan '15 Lockwood Madison ... 16
I want my dog back! (Sep '09) Dec '14 Very bad web reviews 26
my home town (Sep '14) Nov '14 Ebg 2
Being deff Nov '14 Himes2012 1
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]