madison township trustees

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
visitor

Akron, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Why have the postings in regards to madison trustees removed? The good ol boy network in play here?
visitor2

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2011
The good ol boy network, get real.
visitor3

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2011
If you grow some maters, you are untouchable in the township. Period.
visitor4

Madison, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2011
Dadgum it, yall. Yall sound downright silly! Now cut that here out, yall. Old timers gonna ship you off to good ole Mizzoo wit nothin but a canoe, yall. By Goerge, I sez maters e good. Yumyum, oh honey, yall.
Champers

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Jul 31, 2011
The trustees in the township do not want progress or new business. I live in the township and wish I resided in the Village. Walk to school, church, dinner, grocery. Small town pride and nice neighbors. Township posters love to point out the negatives but even with those, I'd rather live in the village. Maybe someday. Everyone I know in the Village loves it and would never move to the township. Says a lot, in my opinion.
OhSure

Park Ridge, NJ

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Champers--there is one Trustee that DOES want progress, but he's only 1/3 of the vote. Until there's another new trustee, nothing will change.

And, as far as living in the Village, there are plenty of homes available. Just be ready to pay that extra income tax and the water rate that just went up 30% and will do so again next year. There are plenty of homes for sale/foreclosing. Oops, did I just point out a few negatives??
ellenorschmellin or

Madison, OH

#7 Aug 3, 2011
"Champers--there is one Trustee that DOES want progress, but he's only 1/3 of the vote. Until there's another new trustee, nothing will change."

He's a shill for the Chamber of Commerce, that's why. Who do you think supported him in his election? We hear that KG is also a shill. Oh think of the POWER the C of C would think they had if they can get another of their boys elected.
Wanda

Madison, OH

#8 Aug 3, 2011
ellen...you have no clue what you are talking about. Can you prove anything you just wrote? Give us some examples, put up or shut up.
Kimmy

Park Ridge, NJ

#9 Aug 4, 2011
Wow, you do know that there CAN be a balance of businesses and agriculture, right??
Wowwowwow

Madison, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Nope, not according to the CofC underbelly.
windixie

Madison, OH

#11 Aug 7, 2011
what is it with all the elected officials.they think they can do what ever they want when they want. the sad thing is that they get away with it because everyone is afraid to lose their job. Im tired of it.
Larry

Madison, OH

#12 Aug 9, 2011
@windixie, They think they own this town and are entitled to whatever they want. The problem is that they have been in the position of power too long and it has gone to their heads.
vistor 8

Park Ridge, NJ

#13 Aug 9, 2011
@Larry--One of the trustees is only in his first term. The other two have been in way too long. They both have the goal of being the longest running trustee. I guess it's good to have goals. ++roll eyes++
visitor 86

Twinsburg, OH

#14 Aug 9, 2011
When you are doing a good job, why change the formula?
smh

Elyria, OH

#15 Aug 9, 2011
visitor 86 wrote:
When you are doing a good job, why change the formula?
Please enlighten me as to what "good job" Pete and Bill have done. I mean, I know they're out standing in their (corn) field.
jose

Madison, OH

#16 Aug 9, 2011
smh wrote:
<quoted text>Please enlighten me as to what "good job" Pete and Bill have done. I mean, I know they're out standing in their (corn) field.
They have given plenty of non-Americans jobs. Viva bill y Pete.
visitor 86

Twinsburg, OH

#17 Aug 9, 2011
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me as to what "good job" Pete and Bill have done. I mean, I know they're out standing in their (corn) field.
How can you enlighten a burned out 25 watt light bulb?
Shine a flashlight in your face while roasting another marshmallow and making a boogie-woogie face.
The message will come and you will know how to proceed.
Walk with Wayman, my child, because the Force will be with you and you will be free.
smh

Port Matilda, PA

#18 Aug 9, 2011
visitor 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you enlighten a burned out 25 watt light bulb?
Shine a flashlight in your face while roasting another marshmallow and making a boogie-woogie face.
The message will come and you will know how to proceed.
Walk with Wayman, my child, because the Force will be with you and you will be free.
I see that you are just as clueless as everyone else to whom this question has been posed.

What can no one answer what Pete and Bill have done to better Madison? Oh yes, it's because they have not done a thing but collect money and benefits.
visitor 86

Twinsburg, OH

#19 Aug 9, 2011
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are just as clueless as everyone else to whom this question has been posed.
What can no one answer what Pete and Bill have done to better Madison? Oh yes, it's because they have not done a thing but collect money and benefits.
You attack the status quo without expressing the alternatives you seek, child.

The status quo is the devil we know. The plans yet to be exposed by the ambitious devil we do not know challenges our sensitivities and fears far more.

Try to be more positive. Some among us do not trust your attacks and ulterior motives. Demons are quite clever with the spoken word especially if they have a clearly definded agenda which I believe you do.
smh

Port Matilda, PA

#20 Aug 9, 2011
Ah, "child" I am not. Demon I am not. Alas, if all think as you, hopeful for the future of Madison I am not.

Again, I beseech thee ... Pray, tell, just what have our long-term trustees done to better our beloved Madison. Do I ask too hard a question, oh wise elder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are realtors really helping our county? Jul 15 Novasikz 2
News 100 years ago with Charlie Miller Jul 13 Big Johnson 1
Pizza Hut is FALSE ADVERTISING (Jan '10) Jun 29 22 year chef 57
Why does Citizens Band Radio Jammer W8XLR conti... (May '15) Aug '16 Oh Oh 9
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Jul '16 Terata1 40
News Connie Luhta, pilot, airport owner, Concord tru... (May '16) May '16 Sheri 1
News Four Groveport Madison students charged after d... (May '11) Mar '16 Nunay 142

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages