Police Arrest Madison Man for Possession of Stolen Property

Dec 12, 2011 Full story: TheAlternativePress.com

On 12/6/2011 at approximately 11:45 a.m. Detective Sean Plumstead arrested 19 year old Robert Hamm of Madison N.J. He charged him with possession of stolen property.

Full Story
robert hamm

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 Dec 15, 2011
I want this taken down and a press reprint done because none of these allegations against me are true, I took a polygraph and it came back negative. I appear in court the 21st of this month and if this isn't removed by then you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

sincerly, Robert M Hamm
Mark Thompson

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2011
robert hamm wrote:
I want this taken down and a press reprint done because none of these allegations against me are true, I took a polygraph and it came back negative. I appear in court the 21st of this month and if this isn't removed by then you'll be hearing from my lawyer.
sincerly, Robert M Hamm
On Dec. 6 at 11:45 a.m., Det. Plumstead arrested 19-year-old Robert Hamm of Madison and charged him with possession of stolen property. Plumstead initially received a report from Madison Animal Hospital, 255 Main Street, that a computer was stolen from an office at that location. Hamm works at the animal hospital and it was learned through investigation that he was in possession of the computer. At this point it appears he acted alone. but did not disclose further details. He was taken to headquarters for processing and released pending a mandatory court appearance. The computer was recovered. Det. Edward Mitchko assisted with the investigation.

What is Mr Hamm claiming to be untrue? The newspaper is merely reporting that he was arrested, true or false? The police claim that he was in possession of an animal hospital computer, true or false? The animal hospital is claiming the computer was stolen, true or false? It seems that someone here is lying, Mr. Hamm, the newspapers reporting the story, the police or the animal hospital. And how did the court hearing a week ago go? No posting Mr. Hamm? Is that because you were found guilty? Enquiring minds want to know.
Robert Hamm

New York, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2012
I'm sure you'd be glad to know that I did not go to jail, pay a fine or suffer even a minor consequence for any alleged wrong doings that were said against me. Sorry it took so long to write back, I don't really pay too much attention to assholes that have a sense of being brave online until one of my friends said that I had to see what this, obviously insecure of a human being, had said about me lol welp just thought you should know that I'm fine, thanks for your concern.
marky715

Brampton, Canada

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Robert Hamm wrote:
I'm sure you'd be glad to know that I did not go to jail, pay a fine or suffer even a minor consequence for any alleged wrong doings that were said against me. Sorry it took so long to write back, I don't really pay too much attention to assholes that have a sense of being brave online until one of my friends said that I had to see what this, obviously insecure of a human being, had said about me lol welp just thought you should know that I'm fine, thanks for your concern.
Just Because you weren't convicted doesn't mean your not guilty there thief. Quit stealing from your work for a while and maybe you will be able to get a job that pays enough that you won't have to steal or do you do it for the rush? You belong in jail with the rest of the criminals or is that where you are writing from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Dec 14 John Flaherty 98
Tyler Hartlaub Passes Away at Age 32 Dec 13 Celeste 1
Flu Shot Clinic At RPHS On November 12th Nov '14 FLIPITYFLOP 1
Police activity near Briant Parkway and Orchard St Nov '14 Stinkydog 1
Honeywell getting away with another toxic release Oct '14 Concerned citizen 1
Diabetes and Gum Disease (Feb '12) Oct '14 Zach 2
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, M... (Dec '10) Sep '14 walkerwilliam91 2

Madison News Video

Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:40 pm PST