Controversy dogging local cities' lea...

Controversy dogging local cities' leadership

There are 3 comments on the Madison County Herald story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Controversy dogging local cities' leadership. In it, Madison County Herald reports that:

Gloria and Pete Grantham play with three of their pit bull terriers at their home on Ralde Circle in Rigeland in this file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison County Herald.

sarah

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2008
I hope the Grantham's understand their right to due process and use it. Also to the Grantham's there are legal aides out there to help with animal related issues they need to just scour the internet and will find them. After all is said and done I would sue the hell out of Scott for everything they have been put through...it is their civil right. I bet if she gets a suit on her she would hush her mouth real quick. What exactly have these dogs done that makes her think they are so viscous? Because they bark at her through the fence? Wow...ignorance is bliss. If these dogs were so viscous there wouldn't be the media in their yard taking pics of them. Oh and with legal aid and using your right to due process I would then in turn sue the county too. Oh how I wish I could talk to the Grantham's!!!! I have so much info to help them. After I would get done with them Scott wouldn't be scared of the dogs she would only be scared of the lawsuits she would have to deal with.
Pete Grantham

Memphis, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2009
sarah please contact the Grantham's at taz61754@yahoo.com
Loves Rotties

Southaven, MS

#3 Jun 2, 2009
Can anyone please tell me how to take on the law banning rottweilers in my community. The idiots at Clinton need to be educated and I am just the girl to do it. I have worked in Veterinary Medicine for over 10 years and need a little advise on the legal side of this. Please email me at TiffHolloway@comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Marta 20,853
Old Time Family "Gangs" Around jackson 8 hr Bubba Watkins 4
talent 8 hr That right 3
The Oscar Awards Sun Jason 1
News Authorities locate body of missing Nettleton man Feb 24 Izzy-_- 13
News Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Feb 23 Puddintain 2,041
What to do when Ridgeland Police are ones commi... Feb 21 Copblock 2

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages