Suspect arrested in attempted carjacking

Suspect arrested in attempted carjacking

There are 2 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from May 14, 2010, titled Suspect arrested in attempted carjacking. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

The victim of an attempted carjacking was followed to a home in Madison after leaving a shopping center, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

DaUglyTruth

Madison, MS

#1 May 14, 2010
Lets just be realistic here, there are sooo many question marks/ HIDDEN things abt this story. Like first and far most, there are no survillance cameras showing Marcus George vehicl at Olive garden, Targets, nor the Gas station the victim stopped but she is being "FOLLWED"!!?? No , Marcus knew where she would be because the TWO obviously Know each other.. THey were involved like companions, sex partners, buddies etc and something went wrong that night, perhaps a FIGHT like Boyfriend & girlfriend do...SHe was sitting in her Car talking to him without a doubt.. They argued and he came over upset and foolish..He should not have had a gun but i guarantee you, he didnt attempt to car jack her.. ANd if he was trying to TAKE AWAY HER CAR, he was probably TRYING TO TAKE IT AWAY because HE PAYS her CAR PAYMENTS..This Man has money!!Enough money to Flattered almost any woman, yes EVEN a White Woman, sorry but its true. The "victim" is not telling the FULL TRUTH or STORY and i believe even the COps know this... SHe was able to provided a Fully description of him because she probably knows every SINGLE each of his BODY PERSONALLY/ ROMANTICALLY.. THis is not a case of victim & suspect but of LOVERS...
THE POLICE

Drexel Hill, PA

#3 May 19, 2010
FIRST WHY IS MR GEORGE'S BAIL SO HIGH? HOW CAN HE AFFORD A LAWYER WITH A 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR BAIL? OH BUT I'M SURE THE POLICE AND THE JUDGE ARE AWARE OF THIS. HOW ABOUT HIS RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS.
ALSO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT THE MADISON PD COMPLETES THE SKETCH AND THEN THEY(THE POLICE)PICK OUT INDIVIDUALS THAT THEY FEEL IS CAPABLE OF DOING THE CRIME. HOW ABOUT HAVING THE VICTIM IDENTIFY THE ACTOR LIKE OTHER POLICE DEPARTMENTS DO OR MAYBE THEY KNOW THAT THIS VICTIM WANT SELECT MR GEORGE THE WAY THAT THEY DID. AND ALSO FOR THE RECORD THE MADISON PD DID NOT PICK MR GEORGE UP FROM HIS HOME. THE COUNTY NARCOTICS OFFICERS, WHO HAVE BEEN HARASSING HIM FOR YEARS, PICKED HIM UP FROM HIS JOB SITE. I WONDER HOW THEY KNEW HE WAS THERE???? PEOPLE LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION GIVEN BY THE VICTIM IT IS NOT MR GEORGE. SO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT, THIS TIME MARCUS GEORGE MAYBE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE YOUR INNOCENT SON OR DAUGHTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr stupid republicans 20,389
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... 17 hr VINNY BOOM BOTS 3
The Andy Griffith Show 17 hr ThomasA 3
Hitlery Clinton For President 2017 Sun Terry 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Sun Governor Leadwater 51
make money Sat beth10 1
News A push to help gay couples find wedding joy - w... Jul 20 lides 8

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages