Madison Residents Complain Of Constru...

Madison Residents Complain Of Construction Dust

There are 1 comment on the The Jackson Channel story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Madison Residents Complain Of Construction Dust. In it, The Jackson Channel reports that:

Growth in a Madison development is causing a headache for some residents already living in the Ashbrooke subdivision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Channel.

Ron C

Como, MS

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Several years ago when living in Shreveport La. the community had a serious problem of numerous unpaved streets with attendant mud and dust problems. The city could not at one time pave all needed roads so started using a temporary fix of an oil and dirt composite mix that had durability and stability and only required resurfacing on an annual basis. While oil dirt is not a perfect solution it is certainly better than dust and mud and the county should look into this possibility for these residents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Mississippi (Sep '06) 8 hr Brenda 3
News A groundbreaking ceremony was held Oct. 5 at th... 13 hr Moving Away 2
Jackson Windshield repair and Auto glass replac... 20 hr ille 2
I'm bored wanna chat to an Older guy/man Oct 19 bigpoppanalatyahoo 3
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Oct 18 Dead Mothers Club 109
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Oct 17 Illinoisbillies 20,645
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Oct 16 AAA 42

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages