Storms Damage Homes Across Mississippi

Storms Damage Homes Across Mississippi

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Storms Damage Homes Across Mississippi. In it, Fox News reports that:

Powerful storms tore across Mississippi on Friday, triggering a rash of warnings and leaving a rash of scattered damage in their wake. via Fox News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

S Mason

Maumelle, AR

#1 Apr 4, 2008
Does anyone known when the power is gonna be back on in Vicksburg? My mom is there and I can't get in touch with her. SHe lives over behind the mexican restaurant by the interstate.Is there a number I can call to check?
MOSE

Cordova, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2008
S Mason wrote:
Does anyone known when the power is gonna be back on in Vicksburg? My mom is there and I can't get in touch with her. SHe lives over behind the mexican restaurant by the interstate.Is there a number I can call to check?
MY STEP-MOTHER IN VICKSBURG SAID SAT NIGHT. THE CLARION SAID SUNDAY.

GOOD LUCK. CALL THE RED CROSS AND HAVE THEM CHECK ON YOUR MOM.

GOOD LUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miskelly Furniture Wed Terry 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... Jul 26 Terry 4
The Andy Griffith Show Jul 25 ThomasA 3
Hitlery Clinton For President 2017 Jul 24 Terry 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Jul 24 Governor Leadwater 51
make money Jul 23 beth10 1

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages