murder in madison indiana in 1973

murder in madison indiana in 1973

Posted in the Madison Forum

Cold case

Orlando, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I'm trying to remember the mans name that shot through the bathroom window and murdered Thelma Frederick in or around 1973 . Would anyone remember that ? Thelma had 4 kids and was from Barbourville, Kentucky. She also had a sister named Joann that was married to a man named Bill Hand. They had one boy named Christopher .I know it has been 40 years but would still like to know his name. I know it was something like Harold or Harvey . Please help me if you can ! THANKS !
Family

Orlando, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2013
Cold case wrote:
I'm trying to remember the mans name that shot through the bathroom window and murdered Thelma Frederick in or around 1973 . Would anyone remember that ? Thelma had 4 kids and was from Barbourville, Kentucky. She also had a sister named Joann that was married to a man named Bill Hand. They had one boy named Christopher .I know it has been 40 years but would still like to know his name. I know it was something like Harold or Harvey . Please help me if you can ! THANKS !
Update !! I know now that when she was killed her name was Thelma Brewer... Please help if you can !
Dot

Cocoa Beach, FL

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Harold Harvey
bill

Ghent, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2013
i believe it happenend in oak hill subdivison. first house on the left as you tunr into oak hill.
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Was the Oak Hill Subdivision even built in 1973?!
bob

Manchester, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2013
I would like to know who cold case is seems like I should know them.
sports

London, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2013
I would like too have a talk with the person that started this post please.
Lost One

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Thelma had a daughter with Harold Harvey too. She was only five at the time of the murder.
eeg

Pinellas Park, FL

#12 Nov 29, 2015
Cold case wrote:
Her name was Thelma Harvey when she was murdered. His name was Harold Harvey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where in the world is Shawn Conboy? 15 hr Gary amos 11
Does any lady’s in Madison want to play with me?? 16 hr Looking for luv 1
Rachel saxe Mon Dale 11
KDH rescue Nov 20 Diez 7
Monica Doty nasty? Nov 20 Muhfook 8
Eric Short (Apr '17) Nov 20 Your Mom 11
Kody Schafer (Aug '16) Nov 19 Tiffany 24

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance