Cheyenne Reed

Madison, IN

#164 Dec 4, 2012
F*ck madison.
Cub Parent

Madison, IN

#165 Dec 4, 2012
King actually did start having sex with his wife when she was a senior while he was also employed as a teacher.
please

United States

#166 Dec 4, 2012
Isn't this info about coach king a little dated. Get over it.
Alex Moussa

Madison, IN

#167 Dec 4, 2012
Lets just all go to the Porch and chill, check my mixtape.
Scudda

Madison, IN

#168 Dec 4, 2012
Ehhhh Switz is in dis bitch.
Sad

Chicago, IL

#169 Dec 4, 2012
please wrote:
Isn't this info about coach king a little dated. Get over it.
Maybe to you Mrs. King but not to the parents with young children in the system.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#170 Dec 5, 2012
As a parent I want to know if teachers are having sex with students but I also don't want to jump to conclusions. How do you know? I'm sure the Kings didn't tell. What school? Why wasn't he fired? I can't believe it until there is proof.
Hmmmmmmm

Madison, IN

#171 Dec 5, 2012
I would still like to know why King was asked to resign from his previous coaching position that he held for several years. What really happened?

Since: Jan 12

Seymour, IN

#172 Dec 5, 2012
to Cubbie 84 - Perry does not want to run point. Macon is a true point guard and we miss him terribly, as evidence of our last 2 games. Coach King is totally full of himself and needs to go. I'm not sure who posted it but he/she was right - if Wynn was our coach we would be 3 and 0 or at least 2 and 1. Ryan and Matt are both good kids, I understand your post about Ryan shooting 3's, but maybe he has been told to do so. As far as your post on Matt, Really??? You could not possible have had any interactions with this kid and say that. In closing lets send prayers out to Nick that he is ok and can return to play.
Cub88

Chicago, IL

#173 Dec 5, 2012
Indianapolis25 wrote:
to Cubbie 84 - Perry does not want to run point. Macon is a true point guard and we miss him terribly, as evidence of our last 2 games. Coach King is totally full of himself and needs to go. I'm not sure who posted it but he/she was right - if Wynn was our coach we would be 3 and 0 or at least 2 and 1. Ryan and Matt are both good kids, I understand your post about Ryan shooting 3's, but maybe he has been told to do so. As far as your post on Matt, Really??? You could not possible have had any interactions with this kid and say that. In closing lets send prayers out to Nick that he is ok and can return to play.
Who is "We"??? You talk like you are a part of the team. You are 1980 graduate that doesn't live here anymore right??? Macon is missed but lets be clear he is not the team. Prayers for his health tho. As far as Woolard goes he has improved immensely but he is slightly cocky. Thurston has played this way for yrs, show boating down the court and consistently missed shots.
I like the idea mentioned earlier about IBA against varsity. Could be interesting. Whoever said the IBA boys couldn't keep up with the pace obviously doesn't watch varsity play much, not much of a fast pace there. I don't know or have watched the IBA boys but I would prob bet on them.
I have never heard a coach come up with such BS excuses for losing games. Lord he should be running out of them by now and see the real picture.

Seymour, IN

#174 Dec 5, 2012
Cub 88 - Yes I am a 1980 Grad who does not live in Madison. However I do have connections to the team. My post was to Cubbie 84. With regards to "we", why wouldn't I say we?? I'm not allowed to root for my high school team? I say "we" when I talk about the Hoosiers, ie "we better be prepared for this game". I do agree with you on King and the BS excuses. It's his job to get the team to play for him period. Totally disagree with you on Woolard though.
Newt.

Madison, IN

#176 Dec 5, 2012
Fuji wata
Fuji wata
I'mma go and piss on ya daughter.
Scudda

Madison, IN

#177 Dec 5, 2012
Give em hell newt!
Brandon Mann

Madison, IN

#178 Dec 5, 2012
Shut up Switz, who you tryna f*** wit?
Alex Paradise

Madison, IN

#179 Dec 5, 2012
NOT ME NIGHA!!!
CUZ I GOT THE HEAT NIGHAAA!!!
AND IF YOU GOT A MUFU**ING PROBLEM THEN LAY THAT SHIAT DOWN LIKE LYRICS ONNAAA...
BEAT NIGHAAAA!
Switz

Madison, IN

#182 Dec 5, 2012
Coach king is gay. He did his wife in high school.
Scott is gay.
Madison is gay.
When y'all start wearing snapbacks and sweats I'll respect y'all. Til then.
Stay trill Nigguh.
kid

Thorntown, IN

#183 Dec 5, 2012
Nick does cocaine so like don't feel sorry for him and shit. Like really. Cocaine.
88Grad

Hobart, IN

#184 Dec 6, 2012
Madison sucks because of King...not the players. He has the talent to win, not the HHC, but to be respectable. He has 2 kids on the JV that could play Varsity minutes, and a PG on the bench that has better handles/vision than anyone. Just the way he talks about Madison, and the people in the community makes me wonder how he still has a job? Madison's biggest mistake was running Larry Bullington out of town. That town will always be that way....politics.

Seymour, IN

#185 Dec 6, 2012
88Grad - Agree with u totally on Larry Bullington and the politics in Madison. Is the point guard on the bench Willie?
Write it down

Louisville, KY

#186 Dec 7, 2012
Tonights starting 5
Perry
Thurston
Wattenbarger
Manaugh
Woolard.
Just when you thought it couldnt get worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child molesting tattoo artist (Nov '15) 2 hr MadtownCorrupted 10
Boyer Trial Snitch (May '15) 3 hr MadtownCorrupted 16
Welcome to Madison KKK 4 hr bootlip 7
Kenny Stanley vs The World Sep 23 Devilz Haircut 40
Trent green Sep 21 Crf 1
Santana Banta Sep 20 Curious 1
Thin skin Sep 20 self hate 11

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance