#187 Dec 7, 2012
Write it down wrote:
Tonights starting 5
Perry
Thurston
Wattenbarger
Manaugh
Woolard.
Just when you thought it couldnt get worse.
It just did...
Cubbie84

Madison, IN

#188 Dec 7, 2012
Write it down wrote:
Tonights starting 5
Perry
Thurston
Wattenbarger
Manaugh
Woolard.
Why doesn't King give Huffman a chance? Last year as a freshman he performed at a high level. I just don't see why he won't play him more. He has the talent and is a very good PG.
student

Ripon, WI

#189 Dec 7, 2012
Honestly I don't like Willy, but he is the best point guard on the team. Nick and him have great communication.
Cub88

Hobart, IN

#190 Dec 7, 2012
Cubbie84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't King give Huffman a chance? Last year as a freshman he performed at a high level. I just don't see why he won't play him more. He has the talent and is a very good PG.
Willie is a darn good PG. he isn't playing b/c King thinks he is a bad boy. Which he is not.
Old Cub

United States

#191 Dec 7, 2012
I never did understand the King hire. The guy has been terrible at his previous stops, too. I hope the Macon kid gets better soon, but the Huffman boy is very good. I remember catching a few AAU games here in Indy, and watching that Macon/Huffman combo. From what I've heard, that coach does think he's a bad kid. But if he wants to keep his job than he'll play him. Someone said he complained of guard play? Doesn't help when you have no size, and your best ball handler is on the bench.
question

Niles, IL

#192 Dec 7, 2012
Write it down wrote:
Tonights starting 5
Perry
Thurston
Wattenbarger
Manaugh
Woolard.
Was this the starting lineup?

Since: Jan 12

Seymour, IN

#193 Dec 7, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this the starting lineup?
Yes. They did very well tonight
question

Niles, IL

#194 Dec 7, 2012
Indianapolis25 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. They did very well tonight
Oh please, south dearborn sucks. They better win big.
Cub88

Glenview Nas, IL

#195 Dec 8, 2012
I didn't listen last night. Who won?
OH MY

Madison, IN

#196 Dec 8, 2012
Cubbies by 35
question

Chicago, IL

#197 Dec 8, 2012
Tonight should be interesting. Predictions?
Indianapolis25

Chicago, IL

#198 Dec 8, 2012
To the madison student body. After what I witnessed tonight you no longer have any beef with coach king. Reserving your loudest cheers for the other teams star player was a total disrespect for our team, your classmates.
Embarassed

Madison, IN

#199 Dec 8, 2012
Indianapolis25 wrote:
To the madison student body. After what I witnessed tonight you no longer have any beef with coach king. Reserving your loudest cheers for the other teams star player was a total disrespect for our team, your classmates.
It was embarrassing to be a Madison fan by that cheer. Awesome school spirit.....NOT!
pep club rep.

United States

#200 Dec 8, 2012
You guys are just mad cause you suck. D Baker is that shiiiaaat.
Alex Moussa

Madison, IN

#201 Dec 8, 2012
Y'all check my bois big trev and A Clark in da house tonight swaggy as always
student

Richmond, IN

#202 Dec 8, 2012
Our players suck. Daryll Baker was awesome. I hate our players, coach, and old people who are there to watch the game who choose to be douchebags to us. coaches are dicks to us so yeah, we cheered for the guy that was kicking their asses. If you were embarrassed to be there for the game tonight then please stop attending the games, that would be awesome. Fire king.
Indianapolis25

Seymour, IN

#203 Dec 9, 2012
To student - If you hate our team, coaches, and old people then you are the one that should stay home. Our team puts a lot of work into trying to compete with much larger schools. I was especially disappointed to see members of the football team and Lady Cubs there participat in cheering for the other team. What you did tonigh was rude and unacceptable and gave coach king the upper hand in his argument that you are a distraction. Principal Yancey can expect a lot of input on this from us old people. In the past we have had a lot of teams with loosing records, however we never ever rooted for the opposing team The players on the team cannot choose their coach and to cheer for the other team was a slap in the face.
student

Richmond, IN

#204 Dec 9, 2012
To indianapolis25 - if you dont like it, ignore us. We are going to express our opinion and whether it pisses you off or not it completely irrelevant to us. We have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. It seems that we've become an outlet of frustration for dumbass fans and coaches. But it's whatever. Fire king.
student

Richmond, IN

#205 Dec 9, 2012
And it was meant to be a slap to the face. We know exactly what we're doing.
Embarassed

Madison, IN

#206 Dec 9, 2012
student wrote:
And it was meant to be a slap to the face. We know exactly what we're doing.
I understand I can't argue with punk teenagers who don't understand anything; but the only people you are slapping in the face are yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover Babtist Softball Scam 1 hr John a 18
Corruption Jefferson county WoW!!! What's new? (Sep '16) 1 hr Constance Tandy 6
Who are the snitches and their number if ya got... 9 hr Judge 11
Ray Ray Chapman Wed Fitzpatrick 35
Justin Maddox Wed Kenneth Kyle 2
A quick question for the ladies Wed Kenneth Kyle 4
News Regatta, H1 reach deal for four-boat format Tue Barry 17

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance